Topic Stats

• 88 posts
  • 37 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by iceman44
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Drop_Target_Assembly.PNG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider stangbat.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 6 years ago

Looking forward to it. Thanks Ted, Keith, and Alex!

#44 6 years ago

Finally got a chance to update to 1.12 and give it a try. I did a delta update through the menu. It is a pretty nice improvement. HOADC is pretty cool so we now have another thing to shoot for. Save Toto works much better. I didn't have any autolaunches, and I really like that you can now skip the match and Game Over sequence and start another game.

#46 6 years ago

Delta update worked fine. Windows 7 did gripe about something with encryption when extracting files from the zip to the USB drive. Sorry, I don't remember the exact error. I told it to go ahead with all the copying and there weren't any problems.

#64 6 years ago

In 1.08 the drop was dropping during a ball search, but it was being reset so quickly that the ball couldn't roll out from behind it. I haven't had a ball get stuck behind it on 1.12 so I can't comment on it. I'm just trying to clarify if the behavior is different in 1.12 vs. what I was seeing in 1.08.

#80 6 years ago

Spent more time with 1.12 this evening. Shaping up really nicely. With earlier versions I found myself paying too much attention to things that weren't finished or buggy. With this version I was able to just play and enjoy it.

There's certainly a lot to do, but it isn't overwhelming. And it is only going to get better.

#82 6 years ago
Quoted from Atomicboy:

Is it going to get overwhelming? I want to be overwhelmed with the rules.

I don't know. I just meant the way it is presented doesn't make it overwhelming. The amount to do could be considered overwhelming, but as long as it is presented in a way that makes sense, you can deal with it.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 2.50
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.
7,000 (Firm)
Sale Pending!
Escondido, CA
$ 50.00

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider stangbat.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside