• 37 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by iceman44
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Drop_Target_Assembly.PNG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bobbyconover.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#59 10 years ago

I updated the game at the Northwest Pinball Show yesterday. However, the drop target is still not dropping during ball search, and the ball has been getting stuck behind it constantly. I talked to Keefer and he said the game should be dropping it during a search in this code version but that he's not positive because of issues with the drop on his own game. Can anyone else who has installed it confirm that it's working?

It's happening during pretty much every game played, and we have to tilt the game way up at an angle to drop the ball into the VUK every time. I'm heading over there now, I was going to disable the drop as a quick stop-gap fix unless anyone has other ideas?

On a positive note, I'm loving the game so far! Flippers feel great. One time during multiball I shot all 3 balls up the ramp about 10 times in a row just for kicks, and the escalating fanfare from the game was hilarious and great. And I'm proud to say I managed to complete No Place Like Home, which I haven't seen anyone else do yet. It was even harder than usual because the entire upper-right side of the playfield lights had gone out, including RAINBOW, so I had no idea which ones I needed to shoot. (the playfield lights magically came back on later -- probably a loose connection)

#62 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

Bobby does the drop target not fire during ball search? I can check that on my game.. give me 2 mins ill reply.

Yeah, the drop isn't moving at all during ball search. Thanks!

#74 10 years ago

Update from the show floor here, I ended up pulling power to the drop coil and it's working out fine as a hack fix. We also had half of the playfield lights cut out, ended up narrowing the problem down to a dead single LED pcb. Luckily there were a couple of spares included in the cabinet, so we were able to swap one in and fix it. Huzzah!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.50
$ 9,800.00
Pinball Machine
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 16.95
$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
11,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Spokane Valley, WA
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Playfield - Other
RavSpec

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

13,000 (OBO)
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bobbyconover.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wizard-of-oz-version-111-released-video-to-follow?tu=bobbyconover and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.