463271.jpg
image_1.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Screen_Shot_2015-10-16_at_2.11.28_PM.png
IMG_20151016_104812400.jpg
Capturewoz.jpg
IMG_8909.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider happilymarried05.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#26 8 years ago

Thanks OP, downloaded and will put on my ruby red tomorrow

#100 8 years ago

so I did everything I thought I was supposed to do but when I turn the game on I only get a black screen that says

Help

#102 8 years ago
Quoted from happilymarried05:

so I did everything I thought I was supposed to do but when I turn the game on I only get a black screen with a blinking line
Help

#104 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

That's why I recommend formatting prior

doing a full format on my usb now and will try again..... I followed the instructions to a 'T" so I m not sure what is happening.

#105 8 years ago

Do I need to extract the zip files before transferring to the usb or just transfer the download via unetbootin

#129 8 years ago

This is all I get image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

#131 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

Your ISO was incomplete when you burned it. Redownload it.

I have erased and downloaded it 3 times :/ , I formatted the usb its 16gb

I assume after the first time its easy but me and this damn thing are not getting along lol ..

Is it supposed to take like 3 hours to download?

#133 8 years ago

Screenshot_7.pngScreenshot_7.png

#142 8 years ago

So when I push the right flipper the ligts seems to flash on the field/rainbow area is there a thread about this problem or has anyone had it?

#147 8 years ago

Got the install done, game plays fine all but the light issues which I tracked down to bad wiring. I DO NOT expect to be working on a damn game I paid 9500 for jjp :/

#150 8 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Since you have other pinball machines in your collection you really do KNOW the answer to that rant.
If you buy a Ferrari that costs as much as it does you should never have issues with it right?
It's a pinball machine, be prepared to work on it.

but 5 days sheesh.

#158 8 years ago
Quoted from wtatumjr:

I know how you feel as I was in the same boat. Most things that go wrong will show up pretty soon and is relatively minor. I was plagued with loose screws etc. Once you get that stuff out the way there's the long term stuff that props up. A bad monitor driver, a VUK up kicker that split in two, A bolt exited the left flipper just yesterday. Agreed an $8,500 plus machine should not be plagued with these problems, especially stuff that shows up right away - about all you can do is let JJP know where the problems are so they can correct for the next guy. If your coil stops are tight you can thank me

Yea I put in a request for a new piece, kind of ridiculous though really. I get the whole if you purchase a "Ferrari" comment above but I wouldn't expect the damn thing to start causing me problems within the first bit of owning it. I can say that I have never had immediate problems with ANY NIB stern I have ever bought (knock on wood) . I hope this is not what is in store with TH or I may be selling it before it gets here :/

It's pinball I expect things to happen, but it took me a full day to get the damn file to download correctly (4 different attempts) at about 4 hours a piece. My internet is up to 100mbps and I can run ps4,xbox all 3 kids ipads, my wifes phon my phone and lose no speed so I don't know why this took so long to download. Needless to say I finally got it downloaded and a damn wire harness goes down beyond repair. Kind of frustrating. This is what the piece that broke should look like, the other one looks like someone chewed on it

IMG_0108.jpgIMG_0108.jpg

#159 8 years ago
Quoted from Ramjet:

No, it's not on my end, I just downloaded a 11 GB game in no time

I agree I can download just about anything in the snap of a finger, this is something on their end and its not affecting everyone

#172 8 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

I can't remember the last time I had to restart a download, let alone multiple times. Definitely something quirky on the JJP server end... Eventually it did come through and Firefox pieced it together properly.

same here, just glad it finally worked, too bad I can't play now because of a damn wire I have to wait to be shipped :/

#174 8 years ago
Quoted from Jvspin:

Sorry you have a bad cable, but you should be able to get by until the new cable arrives by borrowing a cable from elsewhere in the game. To do this, bypass one of the small GI light boards that aren't very important and use its cable. Maker sure and go into the settings and turn the bypassed board "off".

sweet, thanks for the info. Never thought of it but ill just wait until it gets hers. Hopefully they overnight it. Until then ill enjoy MMRLE and my other games.

#176 8 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Game does seem to play even better w the new code ( not sure why)......got to just under 2 million tonight ( hadn't been there in awhile)....
.tried to melt the Witch twice during the game, but as usual didn't complete.....I swear I have to put on one of those 'fitbit' things on my wrist so I can watch my heart rate blast when the playfield turns green w white targets..
.can hit those shots fairly well in normal modes, but knowing there is zero forgiveness she beats the hell out of me every time ( maybe made it 3 times since I've owned the machine....)

2 mil? hell I haven't hit 1 mil

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
11,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Spokane Valley, WA
Playfield - Other
RavSpec

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 5.00
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 91.00
$ 9,800.00
Pinball Machine
Pixels Arcade Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider happilymarried05.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wizard-of-oz-v505-now-available?tu=happilymarried05 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.