6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 189 posts
  • 60 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Pinchroma
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 5 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

89056-i.jpg
    89055-i.jpg
    reefer_madness.jpg
    _ml_p2p_pc_carousel_badge.jpg
    image-608.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider panzerfreak.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#19 6 years ago

Wow! What an update! Tons of new stuff and 5 new modes! The JJP crew has been doing a ton of work and are just cranking out the code updates big time.

I remember .91 coming out at the Michigan Pinball Expo and that was at the beginning of April. Since 1.0 in the change log there has been over 20 updates. Incredible.

http://support.jerseyjackpinball.com/downloads/woz/changelog.txt

Based on the rule screens below the game now has probably close to 75% of the modes displayed I would guess.

http://img-f.pinside.com/201304/782325/89055.jpg

http://img-f.pinside.com/201304/782325/89056.jpg

The modes remaining to be put in the game (not including surprises) include "Battle The Wicked Witch", "Haunted Multiball", and "Somewhere Over The Rainbow". Seems like each update has been filling in the pieces to build up to the implementation of the games two wizard modes. Very cool. Still not sure if "Travel The Yellow Brick Road" is referring to advancing 25 times or if it will be its own separate mode.

#31 6 years ago
    Quoted from UKCatsFan76:

What a good time to get my WOZ delivered! New update rolling out.

I take it you just got it? May I ask what your invoice # is to get an idea of when I will be getting mine? Thank you I'm number 2252.

#82 6 years ago

After hearing about the no hold flippers crystal ball mode I'm hoping that a difficulty setting for the spinning house mini playfield is introduced where you cannot hold up the flipper. That would make qualifying for a Munchkin mode much more difficult and force players to use even more skill to time the orbit shots in the mini playfield.

#109 6 years ago

+1 I remember seeing a video of Keith mentioning that the crystal balk would point out various things to do on the playfield. I would think that is still coming as the crystal ball is such a cool feature of WOZ.

#112 6 years ago

Found the video. It's over a year old but provides a good overview of some of the games objectives and some things we haven't seen yet. Crystal ball shot comments are at 2:27.

#172 6 years ago
    Quoted from StevenP:

I'm guessing there will be more than one wizard mode. If games like WPT and LOTR are any indication...
    BTW, this code is being worked on *diligently* by at least a couple of industry greats. Updates about one per month with significant progress in each. This is not a situation where the company is trying to crank out 3-4 games per year and abandoning shipped titles to focus on upcoming ones.
    As an aside, I *love* the challenge of TNPLH. It makes a great ballsave challenge imo, and I look forward to getting it. The sudden death aspect is cool, with the hardest task first but you can still screw up on a later step. I hope it doesn't change!

Looks like there will be two. Battle The Wicked Witch as a midpoint wizard mode from collecting the emeralds mentioned in the first rulescreen below and Somewhere Over the Rainbow by collecting diamonds which is referred to in the second rulescreen.

89055-i.jpg
    89056-i.jpg

#177 6 years ago
    Quoted from Pinchroma:

There are jackpot callouts coming. I tried to find a video of them. Jack actually has showed them before I believe on his iPad ages ago. I couldn't find the video though.
    ECMB callouts are coming too. Like "shoot the ramp". That's all the tweaks and whatnot that will polish the game when modes and whatnot are done.

Please don't show us, just knowing that they are coming and then being surprised will be awesome, haha

#185 6 years ago
    Quoted from Crash:

I didn't come across any in the full installation.

Probably not even in the current full install yet. Its going to be awesome to have some jackpot callouts in the game. Fingers crossed for a loud "Super Jackpot" wizard call out!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 96.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 18.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 400.00
    Boards
    Great American Pinball
    $ 15.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    $ 4.49
    Electronics
    Yorktown Arcade Supply
    $ 5,999.00
    Pinball Machine
    Arizona Pinball
    $ 369.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Mircoplayfields
    £ 99.00
    $ 149.99
    Lighting - Other
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 74.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    $ 76.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 24.00
    Playfield - Other
    Pin Monk
    $ 27.25
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 7,599.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    $ 45.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Great American Pinball
    $ 30.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    3D MODS
    $ 150.00
    Various Other Swag
    Pinside Shop
    $ 18.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 99.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 430.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    MI Pinball Refinery
    $ 149.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 5,699.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider panzerfreak.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside