Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 189 posts
  • 60 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Pinchroma
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

89056-i.jpg
    89055-i.jpg
    reefer_madness.jpg
    _ml_p2p_pc_carousel_badge.jpg
    image-608.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider concretehardt.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#69 10 years ago

Holy smokes this game is getting really really good!

#106 10 years ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

Can someone please translate that for me?

Translation= he loves it but he wants even more

#113 10 years ago
    Quoted from tron1969:

I played this update for several hours and it really is great! Very impressive.
    I would also like some callouts for jackpots and specific tasks (theater of magic is a good example), telling the player audibly what to do. It would be great to have some sound affects for when Dorothy is captured maybe how she yelled in the movie as she was being taken away. I'm sure these are planned but those touches would really pull you into the story. Fantastic job by all involved.
    One more wish. When you hit the crystal ball shot you gaze into the ball and it will show a specific target to hit with your first shot after the ball is returned via the vuk. I think that would really tie the crystal ball into game play forcing you to look into it. As of now there is no need to look at it.

^Good stuff^

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider concretehardt.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wizard-of-oz-v122-now-available?tu=concretehardt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.