It's been an eyesore for a long time and we've been working on an ultimate solution for months. We didn't want to just make a quality direct replacement, we wanted to plus it up a bit. So aside from being a direct, plug and play solution which should be installed in moments, there are a few unique features which we think really makes this shine.
- Munchkin hut molded details including windows and doors
- Textured and tinted window glass
- Extended footprint to cover more of the exposed mechs in the game including major extension to the rear to cover more of the dead space
- Molded wire covers to hide both the front and rear exposed wire harnesses
- Extended front block wall to cover brackets and mounting screws, textured with painted 3d bricks to match the movie
- Newly added rear trellis with planter to include vines, trailing plants and poppies hand crafted from individual leaves and vines matching the movie
- Translucent sparkly gumdrop roof toppers
- Hand painted trim
- Center planted garden area
- Thick and strong PLA+ printed parts in high detail
- Textured wall coating for realistic finish
- Textured roof thatching
Now to the interactivity. While this is an optional add-on, I think it will be a want for most people:
- Fully customizable interactive lighting controller with 4 button keypad for setting many options
- Direct plug and play, no splicing, joining wires, soldering or modifications to the existing game at all
- Addressable 5050 RGB LEDs positioned within each window and roof gumdrop
- Default state with be dimly lit sparkling windows and gumdrops, showing the munchkins are home
- With each ball lock successive windows light up bright emerald green (or another selected color) and each roof gumdrop topper lights up and sparkles
Here is a rendering of our current model, probably version 8 or so. You aren't seeing a lot of the textures, flowers, etc which are being added or hand created on finished pieces. We are printing out version 9 now and working on the lighting placement. Once it is painted and we take some pics I will get pricing released and ordering open. This will be slow to make, 9 or 10 printed parts, I think, maybe more. Hand glued individual flowers, lighting installation, painting, etc.
As with other complex mods we will open up a discounted pre-order so we can order parts in bulk and save some money on economies of scale. We have 2 or 3 other WOZ mods that are being designed at the same time so stay tuned for a nice upgrade package coming around the bend.
If you have questions or thoughts, now's a good time so we can incorporate any changes before full production.