Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 78 posts
  • 56 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by hepworthjd
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

There are 78 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 10 years ago

Hello fellow pinsiders. Everytime I see a WOZ delivered thread I think to myself.... Man I was in really early I should be getting a call any day now to say mine is shipping etc...

So I thought we can do the following:
place order date / machine # / pro or LE / purchase date
on this one page and keep track of how they are leaving the factory floor.
(I do not like seeing pros in the picture yet so lets keep the makers all honest)

ECWOZLE #814 (number chosen many others available at time of order)
Ordered in March 2011

No word as of 06-07-2013

Please if you have anything else to say please post it in a seperate thread.

In order for this to work it can be nothing but above stated info.

Thanks again to all and hope this gives us a better estimated time of delivery.

#2 10 years ago

ECWOZLE #814 ordered March 2011

Not recieved as of 06-07-13

#3 10 years ago
Quoted from Shoot_Again:

ECWOZLE #814 ordered March 2011
Not recieved as of 06-07-13

I ordered in March 2011 as well. I don't think they are passed day one or two orders yet. Just have to be patient, I guess.

#4 10 years ago

WOZLE #324 order placed June 13, 2011. Waiting patiently for the call.

Kevin

#5 10 years ago

WOZ #622 ordered June 2012, I got a while, which by then the software should be complete!
not the LE, and i wouldn't call it a pro since it has all the same playability as the LE

#6 10 years ago

Mine came through Nic Parks at The Pinball Company and he bought in very early. Jen said June or early July but, I don't know his purchase date. I did hear he bought 50 WOZ LE's.

#7 10 years ago

WOZLE #180 ordered on 1/14/2011 Jen said early july, funny thing is I called last month and she said early june.

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from Profgrif:

i wouldn't call it a pro

I agree. I'd call it a standard.

#9 10 years ago

If you have a WOZ ordered.. then join the JJP message board..contact Jen
.. there is a log available from Dan and will help you figure out what your place is in line...
generally...
If your machine was ordered after March 1... unfortunately you have over 200 machines ahead of you NOT INCLUDING any standards being produced...

#10 10 years ago
Quoted from mzhulk:

WOZLE #180 ordered on 1/14/2011 Jen said early july, funny thing is I called last month and she said early june.

Stop calling or you'll be at Christmas before you know it.

#11 10 years ago

I ordered mine on 1/31/11 and their latest guess on when I might receive it, is late July.

#12 10 years ago

There were over 100 ordered on day apparently.

#13 10 years ago

March 2011? I am in on January 14th, 2011, no call yet, no date set. Call Jack for further info, but I'm shooting for July, you may be into this fall? Just email Jack and he can give a better idea. I'll be contacting him this week

Rick.

#14 10 years ago

136 and still waiting.

#15 10 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

March 2011? I am in on January 14th, 2011, no call yet, no date set. Call Jack for further info, but I'm shooting for July, you may be into this fall? Just email Jack and he can give a better idea. I'll be contacting him this week
Rick.

Yeah at 10-15 made a week it is going to be a long wait for everyone. Hopefully they can get to 50 a week at some point.

Quoted from Indypin:

136 and still waiting.

When did you order?

#16 10 years ago

ECWOZLE #114 order placed January 19, 2011. On May 28th Jen said early July with about 130 ahead of mine and to check back late June for an update.

#17 10 years ago

Has anyone thought to drive by or talk to the employees as they enter/exit/are on break? Learn the inside scoop! Despite the stalker aspect of that.

#18 10 years ago

Arent half of them not even LE'S. I Heard they are making regular ones also.

#19 10 years ago
Quoted from jeffgoldstein2:

Arent half of them not even LE'S. I Heard they are making regular ones also.

That's the part that doesn't make sense to me. I didn't think the standards were available until later.

#20 10 years ago
Quoted from Slayer:

Has anyone thought to drive by or talk to the employees as they enter/exit/are on break? Learn the inside scoop! Despite the stalker aspect of that.

Why?

#21 10 years ago

It's just that we are all curious as to what goes on inside the doors and while Jack is very responsive to questions, he must be very tired of them. It'd just be interesting to get a different perspective from an employee that works on the assembly line.

#22 10 years ago

I know someone who ordered in January of 2011. WOZ LE #120, no call yet.

#23 10 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

That's the part that doesn't make sense to me. I didn't think the standards were available until later.

I think it makes perfect sense. I think many agree that he won't make money on this project unless he sells a whole lot of standard versions of the pin. Plus with the delays and missed deadlines they are probably a tad tight on money. Selling standard models gets them additional cash, they already have your money. It also gets them closer to profitability. Whether you guys like it or not I think they need to do this to survive.

#24 10 years ago
Quoted from DougPiranha:

Mine came through Nic Parks at The Pinball Company and he bought in very early. Jen said June or early July but, I don't know his purchase date. I did hear he bought 50 WOZ LE's.

They ordered 42 in March 2011.

#25 10 years ago
Quoted from Slayer:

It's just that we are all curious as to what goes on inside the doors

I'm not. I saw a factory. Lots more interesting things I'd like to see.

LTG : )

#26 10 years ago
Quoted from chessiv:

I think it makes perfect sense. I think many agree that he won't make money on this project unless he sells a whole lot of standard versions of the pin. Plus with the delays and missed deadlines they are probably a tad tight on money. Selling standard models gets them additional cash, they already have your money. It also gets them closer to profitability. Whether you guys like it or not I think they need to do this to survive.

Sure I can understand that, I just don't like it.

#27 10 years ago

Got update from Jack himself via email. First off thank you for the timely response, peace of mind and clarification of the situation.
Jack said
"My estimate is you will certainly get your game later this summer"

Hope this helps anyone with similar timeline to mine. March 2011 order date.

#28 10 years ago
Quoted from Shoot_Again:

Hope this helps anyone with similar timeline to mine. March 2011 order date.

That's me too....thanks for the update...

#29 10 years ago

Ordered January 21, 2011, #220. Emailed Jen about a month ago. She said late June and about 135 ahead of me. I think I'll pad that guesstimate with an additional 1-2 months.

#30 10 years ago

#202 here. Ordered 2/22/11. Not a peep.

#31 10 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

I know someone who ordered in January of 2011. WOZ LE #120, no call yet.

Well, without the day it was ordered thats not much help. Jan 1 or Jan 30th? big difference

#32 10 years ago
Quoted from Shoot_Again:

"My estimate is you will certainly get your game later this summer"

That's nice and vague...

#33 10 years ago
Quoted from jarjarisgod:

That's nice and vague...

And "summer" goes well into October down here in South Texas......

#34 10 years ago

I promise you guys. It's worth the wait. It is truly special. I hear their is so much more to come in the code too.

#35 10 years ago

I got notified a few weeks ago asking about my shipping into Canada. Here is the response Jen sent me today, since mine is going with others to Canada. Makes sense to get it shipped to my Canadian Distributor (Cineplex Starburst Toronto) as a group. Even if its delayed further I know its close! I also signed up for the next pin.

I will see if we can ship it with their next shipment since you ordered on 1/9/11. This should be in the next few weeks or so. They are aware they your LE WOZ #466 that you ordered through us will ship to them correct?

#36 10 years ago

Good god. I ordered my LE late in the game, May 2012, I'm not gonna see it for another year at this rate...
When I ordered Jen said it would ship that August. Then by Christmas for sure. If I hadn't seen one at the NW Show last weekend I wouldn't believe it even existed. They should have done a Bigfoot theme instead and just sent out occasional blurry pics and vids.

#37 10 years ago
Quoted from zippydapinhead:

When I ordered Jen said it would ship that August.

Give them, maybe a month to get things rolling better. Then ask Jen again for an idea when.

The picture on Facebook recently looked like about 50 employees. ( and Jack and Jen and Jack's son ) . Once they are trained and working as a team, I'm sure output will rise and they'll have a better idea how many a day and when people can expect their games.

LTG : )

#38 10 years ago

Yes i'm sure the production numbers are going to slowly ramp up every week. As employee's get trained & up to speed.

#39 10 years ago

Something to chew on...all guesses of coarse. Assumeing they made 50 machines to date of verious LE's and standards. 8 ratio at 1000 LE's is 1250 machines. From this date they would have to build 45-50 machines a week to build all the LE's. i can see LE production going well into next year and for me (my standard) i'll be lucky to see mine by this time next year. I just cant see them filling all orders between lets say 2011-12 not counting 2013 orders by the end of this year.

It sucks and this is just a guess but once in a while i like to crunch numbers. My guess cant be much worse than previous estimates...

#40 10 years ago

time will tell.................

#41 10 years ago

Yep, just making Wozversation, it seems like there is either so much talk i cant keep up or none at all for days, everyones excited.

#42 10 years ago

What JJP is doing is not easy. If it were everyone would be doing it. It's not cheap. Building/crew/utilities/parts/taxes and I didn't even cover everything. Now look at a crew with no experiance building a pinball and having to teach and learn. Some employees may work there 120 days before Jack says they just don't get it hire someone else. It not easy. They will one day push out more and the next day push out one more than the day before. It's going to take time. Stern bought out a company. Stern had to do a lot of learning what to do and what not to do. Jack is building from the ground up. The only thing I question is Jack why New Jersey? Now before you say because he's from there and I respond "DUH". The taxes alone in New Jersey has to suck and limit growth of a start up company? You keep going Jack ill be waiting for my WOZ!

#43 10 years ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

I promise you guys. It's worth the wait. It is truly special. I hear their is so much more to come in the code too.

speaking of that it's been kind of quiet on the code front..

#44 10 years ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

I promise you guys. It's worth the wait. It is truly special.

So that must mean your not selling it for at least another 4 weeks?

#45 10 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

The picture on Facebook recently looked like about 50 employees.

I noticed that. Jack mentioned that to me personally when I got the call. After the first bunch of games (the partially built ones from the last few months) were out the door, a larger staff would be hired and trained. Then, game production numbers would increase. Looks like its beginning.

Day one order Jan 9 2011.
Delivered in May 2013.

#46 10 years ago

Has anyone else received one this week?

#47 10 years ago

1/9/2011 #158 Still waiting and waiting and waiting and oh yeah waiting. Was told June early May still no game

#48 10 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

So that must mean your not selling it for at least another 4 weeks?

This made me giggle HAHA

#49 10 years ago

I'm pretty sure day 2, Jan 10 LE production just began...
Hopefully there will be a much bigger production ramp up over next few weeks, otherwise it will be a long several months before any March 2011 orders or later get produced.. considering some standards are being built at the same time...

#50 10 years ago

I am #80
Ordered Feb 11,2011. When I spoke to Jen last week, she said the end of June to me. From what I just read here, probably more like September!
Shaun

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 91.00
$ 16.95
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 24.50
11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine

$ 5.00
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Flipper Parts
FlipMods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 78 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wizard-of-oz-shipping-and-purchase-dates and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.