401.jpg
399.jpg
IMG_0408.JPG
IMG_0404.JPG
IMG_0405.JPG
IMG_2682.JPG
Ice_storn_here_today.jpg
Jersey_Jack_Pinball_window_signs.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider absocountry2.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

2 weeks later
#49 11 years ago

I ordered June 2011 after watching since Jan 2011. I was expecting mine to be delivered around March 2012 when I placed my order based on the info at the time. I was expecting to be able to bring it with me this summer in my trailer from IL to save on shipping. Now it is going to cost close to $1500 for shipping.

#71 11 years ago
Quoted from robbiev:

Jack is a stand up guy, look what he did with the glass logo thing...now thats making it right. Send him an e-mail letting him know how his oversight has effected your wallet...im sure he will make it right by you by sending you a check in that amount.

He might but I decided to live here and I knew everything cost a lot to ship unless it can fit in the US Mail. It is not his problem. I was able to bring LITZ his Xmen so I got to haul one pin back. I know e missed the date but it takes two, I decided to buy with limited info so I have a hard time blaming him for everything.

Quoted from RobT:

$1500.00 for shipping?! Ouch!

The guys overseas have it worse. If the shipping does not get them the VAT or duties will. I feel for them.

#75 11 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

Basically many months back every game was intended to have Invisiglass with a somewhat large JJP logo in the upper left.

"somewhat large" is relative. It was about the same size as a quarter. Many who did not even see it in person freaked based on pictures taken from about 2 inches away with no reference. Jack did end up selling the glass at a buy one get one price. All the whiners bought the glass out of stock in one day. Guess it did not look that bad to many.

#87 11 years ago

Just looked, Euro is $1.34 right now. That makes a $7,000 pin $9,380. See, now that sucks.

That reminds me about when I had my Buell shipped to England. I paid $650 total. I paid a shipper to pick it up from my brothers house in Illinois and take it to California for $400. It was another $250 from CA to Felixstowe. I do not know why, but it was cheaper from the West coast. I cannot get anything shipped that cheap to me here. Some things do not make sense.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

$ 16.95
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 91.00
$ 9,800.00
Pinball Machine
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 5.00
$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider absocountry2.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wizard-of-oz-pins-still-available?tu=absocountry2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.