401.jpg
399.jpg
IMG_0408.JPG
IMG_0404.JPG
IMG_0405.JPG
IMG_2682.JPG
Ice_storn_here_today.jpg
Jersey_Jack_Pinball_window_signs.JPG
There are 101 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
#1 11 years ago

I would like to thank all those who have stayed as we are getting closer to the finish line.

Please see Replay Magazine news for another update and award.

I would like to announce that we still have the following WOZ numbers available for purchase at no extra charge for the number. It seems these are getting lost under the Hobbit LE news

We have #89, 90, 91, 98, 199, 600 and 700. These are all available for 7200 with Invisiglass and a Shaker motor. All you have to do is pay one half now. If you pay in full now, you get free shipping to you location either by me or common carrier or save you half and pay the other half withing two weeks of delivery, plus delivery charge. These are regular versions but they do play the same as LE but will have silver legs instead of green. No play differences just cosmetic. You will not be missing a feature like 4 instead of 6 balls as in Avengers multiball or as in Tron LE Daft Punk multiball would not be in the non LE. Even these will come with special numbers or plaque, maybe even something on the LCD screen.

Please contact me at 276-883-2073 (office) or 276-679-7779 (home) or 276-219-2355 (cell). I can also be reached at my email at [email protected].

I will have Hobbit LE info in the next message I post. So stay tuned!

#2 11 years ago

email sent

#3 11 years ago

Sorry it not the LE but regular or standard, thats is why it is cheaper can be 7000 without glass and shaker motor, too.

Thanks and sorry for any confusion

WOZ_BRO_FINAL_SILVER-1.jpgWOZ_BRO_FINAL_SILVER-1.jpg

#4 11 years ago

The playfield is the same no differences. I didnt order many LE but did not make that mistake again on The Hobbit LE as I asked for more. I tried concentrating my sales effort again on the lower priced high quality regular WOZ edition. Both are going to be great. Thanks for looking!

Buddy

JJP_WOZ_SE.jpgJJP_WOZ_SE.jpg Jersey_Jack_and_other_neon_in_window_(.jpgJersey_Jack_and_other_neon_in_window_(.jpg JJP_T_shirts_(800x600).jpgJJP_T_shirts_(800x600).jpg WOZ_updated_pic_FACEBOOK_pic_3.jpgWOZ_updated_pic_FACEBOOK_pic_3.jpg

#5 11 years ago

The house is awesome. Does it come with the JJP pillow cases?

#7 11 years ago

My Spider-Man is now for sale I want one !!!

#8 11 years ago

Best of luck with sales Buddy.

#9 11 years ago

I have not kept up on this title at all.

What's the estimated delivery date?

#10 11 years ago
Quoted from hardware:

LoL! Nice try...

I wasn't aware that you could even reserve certain numbers of non-LE machines.

Good Luck with your sales, Buddy!

-M

#11 11 years ago
Quoted from doughslingers:

I would like to thank all those who have stayed as we are getting closer to the finish line.
Please see Replay Magazine news for another update and award.
I would like to announce that we still have the following WOZ numbers available for purchase at no extra charge for the number. It seems these are getting lost under the Hobbit LE news
We have #89, 90, 91, 98, 199, 600 and 700. These are all available for 7400 with Invisiglass and a Shaker motor. All you have to do is pay one half now. If you pay in full now, you get free shipping to you location either by me or common carrier or save you half and pay the other half withing two weeks of delivery, plus delievery charge. These are standars but they do play the same play as LE but will have silver legs instead of green. No play differences just cosmetic. You will not be mising a feature like 4 instead of 6 multiballs in Avengers or as in TRON LE Daft Punk mulitball would not be in the non LE. Even these will come with special numbers or plaque, maybe even something on the LCD screen.
Please contact me at 276-883-2073 (office) or 276-679-7779 (home) or 276-219-2355 (cell). I can also be reached at my email at [email protected].
I will have Hobbit info in the next message I post. So stay tuned!

PM you sir

#12 11 years ago
Quoted from hardware:

I don't know if anybody knows

#13 11 years ago

What difference does the number make if it's not a LE? Is this some arbitrary number you stick on the machines you sell or the serial number from JJP?

#14 11 years ago
Quoted from JCJP:

Don't do it!!!

#15 11 years ago
Quoted from MrDo:

LoL! Nice try...
I wasn't aware that you could even reserve certain numbers of non-LE machines.
Good Luck with your sales, Buddy!
-M

The first 1000 of the regular non LE are also numbered as they to are special being the first pin from JJP.

#16 11 years ago
Quoted from PinballHelp:

What difference does the number make if it's not a LE? Is this some arbitrary number you stick on the machines you sell or the serial number from JJP?

1-1000 from JJP just like the ECLE to help celebrate the first edition of the new pin from the Jersey Jack

#17 11 years ago

Free T-shirts with every order and bumper stickers too. I didnt even ask for them back from ones who got refunded. Yes I have to buy my own T-shirts at my own expense just like JJP has to buy them to give away at shows.

Jersey_Jack_Pinball_window_signs.JPGJersey_Jack_Pinball_window_signs.JPG

#18 11 years ago
Quoted from JCJP:

I am interested, what price you asking?

#19 11 years ago

When can we order the Hobbit?

#20 11 years ago
Quoted from oropuro:

I am interested, what price you asking?

PM me please when you have time, just need to check you location to see about shipping and area please.
Thanks
Buddy

#21 11 years ago

Deal pending on 89
90 is now sold
199 has sold again it was a refund and number returned to sell.

I am having an Ice storm today and internet is not moving fast and sometimes not at all. Cant go anywhere today so I hope it stays on and power doesnt go out.
Thanks again to all who have emailed me

Buddy

Ice_storn_here_today.jpgIce_storn_here_today.jpg

#22 11 years ago
Quoted from oropuro:

When can we order the Hobbit?

Now with a small deposit
I have some info on my site and I have donated to Pinside, but it is almost time to do it again

Please see
www.buddyspinball.com and look under news and events
Its just a basic site as I am trying to do it myself and learning web building and design.

Thanks again
Buddy

#23 11 years ago

Please see
http://www.buddyspinball.com and look under news and events
Its just a basic site as I am trying to do it myself and learning web building and design.

Very nice !

LTG : )

#24 11 years ago

Very nice !

Thanks Lloyd
I really can not wait to post the pics of the 26 foot truck fully loaded with these pins!

All I have now is the sample pin in the minivan

IMG_2682.JPGIMG_2682.JPG // Error: Image 69184 not found // IMG_0405.JPGIMG_0405.JPG IMG_0404.JPGIMG_0404.JPG IMG_0408.JPGIMG_0408.JPG

#25 11 years ago

I really can not wait to post the pics of the 26 foot truck fully loaded with these pins!

I can't wait to see that !

#26 11 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

I can't wait to see that !

You and me both.

#27 11 years ago

Buddy you need some nice vinyl pinball graphics on that truck!! Jpop

#28 11 years ago

I would like to get them both "wrapped" but I keep getting pushed back. I need someone if you know of anybody that can do the job. I think I can apply the graphics so they do not need to be local.

Here is a couple of pics of the little box truck.

I also cant wait to bring that minivan back to Chicago and pick up my Zidiware pin.

399.jpg399.jpg 401.jpg401.jpg

#29 11 years ago

I also cant wait to bring that minivan back to Chicago and pick up my Zidiware pin.

: ( dummy me, had a spot and gave it up. HVAC blew up. Tight on funds and of course 2 months later the market changed and I am now deep in 2014 deliveries of new homes. Doh!

#30 11 years ago

Of all my repairs the HVAC blew out for me at a great time as Carrier was giving a good rebate on the larger series but it called something else like that and the energy credit our gov't was giving out really helped lower the costs. The old one lasted 18 years and was from France of all places, gas heated electric cooled. All electric now, got keep the coal miners working here.

You are very welcome to travel the 400 miles and stay here a night to play. I know its not real yet but I really enjoy all of JPops stuff and would sell BBB before these pins from John. I just cant see how I can go wrong as all of his pins are so different and colorful. If he can get great software guys only going to be better.

I wished I had more time to have that beer and play your Monster Bash. Please dont forget the Cliffy for your newer Stern on the side

IMG_0634_(800x533).jpgIMG_0634_(800x533).jpg IMG_0591_(800x533).jpgIMG_0591_(800x533).jpg IMG_0661_(800x533).jpgIMG_0661_(800x533).jpg IMG_0745_(800x533).jpgIMG_0745_(800x533).jpg

1 week later
#31 11 years ago

89 is now sold sorry for the confusion. Thanks Brian!

#32 11 years ago

Whoa...what a collection!

#33 11 years ago

Whoa...what a collection!

Thanks but I am loosing some great pins soon. Big Bang Bar and ACDCBIBLE will be headed to Ohio soon. I like the look of BBB but for the cost it just isnt there for me but I will be bringing back a HUO Big Buck Hunter Pro to replace it in the lineup. Is BBB really worth 4 Stern machines???
I do enjoy Big Buck and it seems like others do also as everytime I get one its sold or traded, even to other Pinheads. Its not just newbies but even others distributors. I think and wish Stern should make more of them. People on here complain and ask for a non movie pin, Stern did it with Big Buck Hunter. The Banker has the best one ever, a rare 2012 run put in a Transofrmers box and he added LED's it looks great and of course plays great! I dont have one to sell so this is not a pump and dump.

Buddy

IMG_2018_(800x533).jpgIMG_2018_(800x533).jpg IMG_2031_(800x533).jpgIMG_2031_(800x533).jpg IMG_2025_(800x533).jpgIMG_2025_(800x533).jpg

#34 11 years ago
Quoted from hardware:

Check out the latest payment schedule...Looks to be June AT the earliest?

http://www.pinballsales.com/shop/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=45&idcategory=2

#35 11 years ago
Quoted from corvair61:

Check out the latest payment schedule...Looks to be June AT the earliest?
http://www.pinballsales.com/shop/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=45&idcategory=2

They'll be building the LEs before that person's ships.

#36 11 years ago

Yep They will have a 2-3 month Min back log of machines to make.. I would guess closer to 4-6 month back log.

#37 11 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

They'll be building the LEs before that person's ships.

That's right. If you order a standard WOZ now, it will be at least that long. Those early on the LE list will be shipped in March.

#38 11 years ago
Quoted from Gexchange:

Yep They will have a 2-3 month Min back log of machines to make.. I would guess closer to 4-6 month back log.

I'm near the end of the LE list and Jen told me I'd likely have mine by late summer or Labor Day. That is fine with me. I ordered in March of 2012.

#39 11 years ago

what was origianl release date? around March 2012?

#40 11 years ago
Quoted from oropuro:

what was origianl release date? around March 2012?

Everyone assumed games were going to be done by end of 2011.

#41 11 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Everyone assumed games were going to be done by end of 2011.

If Jack built the game he envisioned 1-1-2011, it would have.

The game grew a lot since then.

#42 11 years ago

Don't know if "assume" is accurate, didn't somebody in the company "mention" Christmas 2011 initially? (Not that it matters now.)

#43 11 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

If Jack built the game he envisioned 1-1-2011, it would have.
The game grew a lot since then.

I know. I was just answering the question.

#44 11 years ago
Quoted from pinstor12:

Don't know if "assume" is accurate, didn't somebody in the company "mention" Christmas 2011 initially? (Not that it matters now.)

Actually It said on the initial breakdown. Production begins then. I say assume because production can mean many things. It doesn't mean that games ship when production begins although you can 'assume' it might.

#45 11 years ago

To be perfectly fair (because I always like to work with facts)...

The very earliest correspondence in January 2011 did actually indicate a December 15th delivery date. Not production, but actual delivery. However Jack didn't know squat about anything back then, and by February/March that date was changed to "as production begins", and as the year progressed expectations moved up more to the March timeframe.

But all that doesn't matter now. As soon as these get shipping hopefully within 5 or 6 weeks, that extra year of waiting will be forgotten and we'll all have a machine that's an entire year of development better.

#46 11 years ago

Shipping in 5 or 6 weeks? How can you have so much optomism left? I gave up on optomism quite awhile ago and just caved in to the fact that it will be here whenever it finally gets here. It was so much easier to just give in then to keep fighting and thinking I could make a difference through all the effort of positive thinking. I just resigned myself to thinking about how nice it will be to have a game of such quality and beauty regardless of when it gets here.

#47 11 years ago
Quoted from hardware:

#48 11 years ago

At this point I'm fairly confident that WOZ will begin shipping mid-March. At minimum, Jack's moving of the estimate from end of February to mid-March (less than 40 days away) is the smallest adjustment we've seen yet. Of course, considering all the prior estimates, that doesn't mean it's a lock.

I've been in since day one, and seeing the end so near has brought back much of my optomism! At least then people will finally stop asking me WHEN IS YOUR NEW PINBALL ARRIVING! It's a running joke now - I've been promising it to them since last spring.

#49 11 years ago

I ordered June 2011 after watching since Jan 2011. I was expecting mine to be delivered around March 2012 when I placed my order based on the info at the time. I was expecting to be able to bring it with me this summer in my trailer from IL to save on shipping. Now it is going to cost close to $1500 for shipping.

#50 11 years ago

It is amazing that there isn't a class action lawsuit

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Other
RavSpec

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 9,800.00
Pinball Machine
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 24.50
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

$ 91.00
$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 101 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wizard-of-oz-pins-still-available and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.