New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 58140)

Wizard of OZ Pinball - Why did Bumper's salesman take your money 2+ years ago ?

By ShowMeTheMoney

7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 38 posts
  • 27 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by skywalker
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

tool.jpg
    image.jpg

This topic is closed.

#1 7 years ago

Why did Bumper Action Amusements sales people take your money more than 2 years ago for the Wizard of Oz pinball machines and use your money for other things instead of giving it to Jack at Jersey Jack Pinball so that he could have built your games a long time ago ?????

Why were you lied to ??

#2 7 years ago

why can't we vote you off the island?

#3 7 years ago

Is there an Austrialian news group?? Keep it over there . we dont care here

#4 7 years ago

Games weren't built a long time ago FYI regardless of payment standings. Only 60 days into production. You really need to stop these moronic posts. None of us care. As far as we are concerned the reason you post these incoherent ramblings is due to the blood rushing to your head from being upside down. That's the same problem homepin has. Are you guys related?

#5 7 years ago

Yes please stop, everybody's tired of your whining. Get a life. Move on.

#6 7 years ago

I don't know anything about Bumper Action, but all these threads from a crazy former employee are making me sympathetic to their side, whatever that may be.

#7 7 years ago
    Quoted from ShowMeTheMoney:

Why did Bumper Action Amusements sales people take your money more than 2 years ago for the Wizard of Oz pinball machines and use your money for other things instead of giving it to Jack at Jersey Jack Pinball so that he could have built your games a long time ago ?????
    Why were you lied to ??

#8 7 years ago

I think I know this one.......'cause he's a salesman, its what they do <omg>

You do know there is no such thing as bad publicity eh, enough already SMTM!

#9 7 years ago

Trace,

Thanks for posting that golden oldie. Love it.
    Never heard that song before. Saving the link in favorites on my laptop.
    I can see us posting it on other future threads on Pinside Forum at strategic moments.

#10 7 years ago

Please stop.

#11 7 years ago

SMTM , your are an embarasment
    Go find another group to annoy

#12 7 years ago

Why were you lied to ??

What a bumper!

#13 7 years ago

this clown bores me

#14 7 years ago

If anyone was thinking about hiring you I hope they see your post here first.

image.jpg

#15 7 years ago

Ok. So let me ask you this.

If you were in Australia and you had paid the Australian distributor in full for your Wizard of Oz pinball two and a half years ago and you found out that the distributor had'nt even given your money to Jersey Jack so that he could begin production on your machine you would be happy would you ????

So you guys are telling me that you would be happy to have paid the Australian distributor in full two and a half years ago and let the distributor in Australia spend your money or blow your money instead of giving it to Jersey Jack ??

Ok. Maybe I need to speak a little slower for you guys !

Don't comment unless you have read all the facts.

Speaking of the facts, I believe that one of Bumper's directors is American and so is the General Manager ..... Ahhh now everything is starting to make sense !!!!!

No wonder they could'nt pay their bills, even with the Jersey Jack money ....

And you reckon I have a problem !!

#16 7 years ago

Have you considered anything useful like organ donation?

#17 7 years ago

SMTM here you go

http://mcdonaldmurholme.com.au/

Give em a call and see what happens, You and the Homepin guy are killing the Aussie reputation here.

#18 7 years ago
    Quoted from mikepin:

Is there an Austrialian news group?? Keep it over there . we dont care here

Another idea is not to open the thread,just move on to a topic that interests you. easy.

No no,mikepin wants to get involved and give his 2 cents.

#19 7 years ago

Ok. So let me ask you this.
    If you were in Australia and you had paid the Australian distributor in full for your Wizard of Oz pinball two and a half years ago and you found out that the distributor had'nt even given your money to Jersey Jack so that he could begin production on your machine you would be happy would you ????
    So you guys are telling me that you would be happy to have paid the Australian distributor in full two and a half years ago and let the distributor in Australia spend your money or blow your money instead of giving it to Jersey Jack ??
    Ok. Maybe I need to speak a little slower for you guys !
    Don't comment unless you have read all the facts.
    Speaking of the facts, I believe that one of Bumper's directors is American and so is the General Manager ..... Ahhh now everything is starting to make sense !!!!!
    No wonder they could'nt pay their bills, even with the Jersey Jack money ....

Ok I got this one... Even if jack got all the money 2 1/2 years ago the game wouldn't have been built any faster... Money wasnt the issue that the game took two years to build. He started a company from the ground up with a new design... What bumper did with the woz money wether it was given to jack or not didn't slow him down... Go away

#20 7 years ago
    Quoted from lllvjr:

Ok I got this one... Even if jack got all the money 2 1/2 years ago the game wouldn't have been built any faster... Money wasnt the issue that the game took two years to build. He started a company from the ground up with a new design... What bumper did with the woz money wether it was given to jack or not didn't slow him down... Go away

Ok, so you're trying to tell me that if Jack had the money sooner that he would'nt have made the pinball any quicker ???

#21 7 years ago

Don't they have Barristers and Solicitors in Australia?

#22 7 years ago

Are they a Rock Band ?

#23 7 years ago

Ok, so you're trying to tell me that if Jack had the money sooner that he would'nt have made the pinball any quicker ???

I think you are on to something. He was waiting for the Australia money before he started production. That is why I am still waiting for my WOZ.

#24 7 years ago
    Quoted from lllvjr:

yes,that bit didn't make sense to me,but the point i think was Bumper never passed on deposits/payments to JJ,apparently that's the claim by the op.

Anyone order WOZ through bumper action?

#25 7 years ago

There are a couple of things in dispute here.

First - whether the agreement between the two parties (JJP and Bumper) has been breached?

Second - if the agreement was deposits first and then balance on completion, whether the balance can be paid i.e. has the money been spent already?

Time will tell I guess?

#26 7 years ago

Is Australia feeling alright today???

#27 7 years ago

Some of us bigehrl,
    thanks for asking tho

#28 7 years ago

Maybe the same person that is holding the Wizard of Oz money in Australia also has my Employee Entitlements hmmmm !!!!

#29 7 years ago

countdown to ban votes !

10 .... 9 .... 8 ....

#30 7 years ago

Yup that's what I'm saying. Not having all the money isn't why it took two years. And having all the money wouldn't have made it any faster. Fact

#31 7 years ago

By the way showme...... Maybe u should get a job with wanye he's got to build 300 medieval madness still on order. U guys would be great working together

#32 7 years ago

Bwahhhahwhahahahahahaha ... well played @lllvjr

#33 7 years ago
    Quoted from lllvjr:

By the way showme...... Maybe u should get a job with wanye he's got to build 300 Medieval Madness still on order. U guys would be great working together

Regardless of your opinion.

David has over 10 years experience in the pinball parts Business and we welcome anyone like that in a heartbeat,

What have you ever done!!!

#34 7 years ago

2 psychos walk into a room........

#35 7 years ago
    Quoted from lllvjr:

Yup that's what I'm saying. Not having all the money isn't why it took two years. And having all the money wouldn't have made it any faster. Fact

It's a fact of life. " Money Talks and BS Walks " !

Oh and i'm not sure if I let everyone know that Bumper Action have moved ....

#36 7 years ago

yes, wotto

would you like me to post the death threats email you sent me

or the wish i was dead one

you are the psycho

That drumming must have fried your brain

#37 7 years ago

Yet another sad thread....sigh.

#38 7 years ago

sad indeed, The Winner, your prize

tool.jpg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 7,599.99
    $ 84.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 19.95
    $ 350.00
    Boards
    Pinball Basement
    $ 40.00
    Lighting - Backbox
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 42.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 399.95
    Lighting - Led
    Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
    $ 5,899.00
    Pinball Machine
    Little Shop Of Games
    Lighting - Led
    Professor Pinball
    Cabinet - Other
    Filament Printing
    $ 100.00
    Playfield - Protection
    Beehive Pinball Co.
    $ 42.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 4.49
    Electronics
    Yorktown Arcade Supply
    $ 159.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 27.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    PinWorlds
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    $ 79.99
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    $ 20.00
    Various Novelties
    GC Pinball
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 139.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Sparky Pinball
    $ 90.00
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 15.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Bent Mods
    $ 79.99
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    $ 99.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 29.95
    Apparel - Unisex
    The GameRoom Store
    $ 40.00
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Arcade Arts
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    PinBoss Mods
    $ 42.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 25.00
    Lighting - Led
    Pinshakers

This topic is closed.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside