Topic Stats

• 24 posts
  • 19 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by metahugh
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Just UnBoxed our Wizard of Oz LE. I took some pictures of each step along the way. Pictures are located here!

http://bodabing.com/pinball/wizard-of-oz-un-boxing/

#2 10 years ago

Congrats!
How are you liking the game so far & have you updated to 1.21 software?

#4 10 years ago

I feel like such a slacker having only taken 3 pictures of my AC/DC Pin unboxing

Congrats...it's a piece of art.

#5 10 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Congrats!
How are you liking the game so far & have you updated to 1.21 software?

I have only played a few games so far, yes I did updated to 1.21. The software is looking very good and the machine itself is very well thought out and built, it has the wow factor once you crack the box and see the front of the clear coated cabinet. Everything seems to be very high quality, I love the playfield full length support bars every machine should have these.

#6 10 years ago

Nice! Congrats. I had a 1" chip in the back of the cabinet and I made them swap it. I'm glad I did cause this it's now perfect. I found it needed a good clean / wax before playing it. Also I polished the balls because I noticed ball traces on the playfield after the 1st game.

#7 10 years ago

Great pics. Thanks for sharing.

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from tron1969:

I have only played a few games so far, yes I did updated to 1.21. The software is looking very good and the machine itself is very well thought out and built, it has the wow factor once you crack the box and see the front of the clear coated cabinet. Everything seems to be very high quality, I love the playfield full length support bars every machine should have these.

Naw. All you need is a couple of cheap plastic pegs under there.

#9 10 years ago
Quoted from StevenP:

I love the playfield full length support bars every machine should have these.

Me, too. I also appreciate how well the cabinet is put together. Beats anything else I have.

#10 10 years ago
Quoted from Craig:

Me, too. I also appreciate how well the cabinet is put together. Beats anything else I have.

I didn't actually say that quote, but my sarcasm was meant to imply that the full playfield rails are indeed very cool and useful. Better to have more protection than less.....

#11 10 years ago

What a beauty, John. So, are you actually going to route that sucker? Or are you having second thoughts now that you see it? I know that I would have some serious doubts about routing it. Congrats. It's awesome!

#12 10 years ago

Beautiful! Congratulations, I'm going nuts waiting for mine.

#13 10 years ago

Looks awesome. I'm glad you made room for it!

#14 10 years ago

I am using a Mac can I still do the update? I know with Stern updates I have always had issues.

#15 10 years ago
Quoted from wdpvideo:

I am using a Mac can I still do the update? I know with Stern updates I have always had issues.

yes

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from wdpvideo:

No problems on Mac, PC, or Linux. I made the updates both delta and full OS agnostic.

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from wdpvideo:

That is user error haha.

All you are doing is putting a file on a thumbstick (for a Stern). Doesn't matter if PC/MAC.

#18 10 years ago

I am running a Mac, just download the delta to you desktop open the downloaded file and drag the folder that is in it to your thumb drive.

#19 10 years ago
Quoted from tomdotcom:

That is user error haha.
All you are doing is putting a file on a thumbstick (for a Stern). Doesn't matter if PC/MAC.

Nope not to tough just unzip slam on thumb drive and set switches and ERROR! Every time go to PC same thing BINGO we have a winner....

#20 10 years ago

That's awesome! Mine is finally shipped tomorrow!

#21 10 years ago
Quoted from wdpvideo:

Nope not to tough just unzip slam on thumb drive and set switches and ERROR! Every time go to PC same thing BINGO we have a winner....

Because the Mac adds an extra folder. Open that folder up and drag what's inside it (woz_update) to the USB stick.

#22 10 years ago

Congrats!!! It's a great pin we love ours.

#23 10 years ago

Congrats.

#24 10 years ago

Congrats! I got to put a good amount of time on WOZ this weekend and its a really fun game! Would love to get one someday.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 24.50
$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 5.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
13,000 (OBO)
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 16.95
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wizard-of-oz-le-unboxing and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.