Cricket.jpg
Crickets_Ave.jpg
qjp1.gif
IMG_0006[1].JPG
miata.jpg
wtp.jpg
st.jpg
side-boob.jpg
There are 321 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 7.
#51 11 years ago

LOL, so true.

Did anyone EVER have a girlfriend in college that had not had sex with other women?

#52 11 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

I'd call that brilliant tapping of an untapped market.

There's a pitcher and a catcher joke somewhere in there, just can't quite put my finger on it

#53 11 years ago

Someone should tilt this thread!

#54 11 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Have any Steve Ritchie games had babes in the artwork? Such macho games...so few babes.

Only a few of Steve's games have had hot babes:

Star Trek: The Next Generation
Spider-Man
Airborne Avenger
Flash
Rollergames
Superman
The Getaway: High Speed II
World Poker Tour

#55 11 years ago

Huh? Where are the babes in SM? Kirsten Dunce on a sling doesn't count! And neither does dot matrix action. I'm talking backglass, playfield. WPT I guess...

#56 11 years ago

Huh? Where are the babes in SM? Kirsten Dunce on a sling doesn't count! And neither does dot matrix action. I'm talking backglass, playfield. WPT I guess...

Not seeing them on STTNG or WPT (at least from the neck up) either.

#57 11 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

LOL, so true.Did anyone EVER have a girlfriend in college that had not had sex with other women?

That was a prerequisite

#58 11 years ago

Where are the babes in SM? Kirsten Dunce on a sling doesn't count!

Why would she not count? That's the first thing you eye is drawn to on the lower playfield.

I think she's a dog, but probably 70% of men on here would not kick her out of the back seat.

#59 11 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Why would she not count?

Because it's a photo of her face. When someone says babes they're talking about T&A!

#60 11 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

Not seeing them on STTNG or WPT

Looks like hot babes to me.

st.jpgst.jpg wtp.jpgwtp.jpg

#61 11 years ago

WPT....uhhhh...Courtney Freel front and center! Smoking hot

#62 11 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Courtney Freel front and center! Smoking hot

In real life, yes. On that backglass, no.

#63 11 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

I think she's a dog

Agreed.

#64 11 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

Because it's a photo of her face. When someone says babes they're talking about T&A!

This looks like as much tits as we are going to see on a modern Stern to me.

side-boob.jpgside-boob.jpg

#65 11 years ago
Quoted from Speed:

Can't believe a bunch of grown boys are shitn themselves over a game with such a girly, gay theme... badass pinball game should contain more than pretty lights and an lcd/led packed wooden box. Theme is uber lame - especially when there are so many other awesome nerdy themes to choose from... WOZ lovers - especially those who have never even played the game - have truly taken classic nerd (which is cool) to a whole new level of pathetic, needy nerd (not so cool).

Well if there's anyone's opinion I'll take to heart it's someone who "just got into pinball" 3 weeks ago.

#66 11 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

There is more there than I remember and I own the game and play regularly! Ha, still though...I'm not counting that as a babe!

#67 11 years ago

wow this thread really derailed lol

#68 11 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

There is more there than I remember and I own the game and play regularly! Ha, still though...I'm not counting that as a babe!

Familiarity breeds contempt, obviously.

#69 11 years ago
Quoted from tonycip:

wow this thread really derailed lol

There was so much estrogen in the air that the testosterone backlash was almost overwhelming.

#70 11 years ago
Quoted from Speed:

Can't believe a bunch of grown boys are shitn themselves over a game with such a girly, gay theme... badass pinball game should contain more than pretty lights and an lcd/led packed wooden box. Theme is uber lame - especially when there are so many other awesome nerdy themes to choose from... WOZ lovers - especially those who have never even played the game - have truly taken classic nerd (which is cool) to a whole new level of pathetic, needy nerd (not so cool).

This should be an instant ban...

#71 11 years ago

Agreed.

#72 11 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

I say leave it alone, so latter we can tease him about it when he buys a WOZ.

#73 11 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Perfect solution.

#74 11 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

Nah...let the words speak for themselves...my mamma always said, "its better to be only thought of a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt"!

#75 11 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

make sense to me. I'll bookmark this

#76 11 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

The most popular coin-wise was a bloody naked Barbi doll. Pinheads are sick.

That's worse than peeing on the floor at the expo, really.

#77 11 years ago

My point is that in the pre license era of hot babes all over pinball machines - late 70's and early 80's - Ritchie's games had guys in sunglasses, guys in tights, planets and airplanes and starships.....but with the exception of Flash, where are the freaking hotties?

#78 11 years ago

Ritchie's games had guys in sunglasses, guys in tights,

Huh, never noticed.

You pick up on that kind of stuff, yes?

#79 11 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

I changed my SM sling plastics.

#80 11 years ago
Quoted from Speed:

I'm getting WOZ and I'm not gay. My boyfriend is though

#81 11 years ago

#82 11 years ago
Quoted from bluevegas:

I'm getting WOZ and I'm not gay. My boyfriend is though

That cracked me up.

#83 11 years ago

My point is that in the pre license era of hot babes all over pinball machines - late 70's and early 80's - Ritchie's games had guys in sunglasses, guys in tights,

"Well in the years between ..... and ...... I noticed a bulge in ....."

I think you are trying too hard to make a point.

If you are trying to imply that Steve is gay, does that bother you?

I don't care if Steve is married to his brother, he is still the greatest pinball designer of the modern era, regardless of his sexual orientation.

#84 11 years ago

Are you saying that there are more gays in Ohio? Not that there's anything wrong with that ; )

#85 11 years ago

Who gives a shit gay or straight. It has nothing to do with pinball. People said cv was "gay" and I sure as hell want one.

In this day and age if you are hanging your hat on the decision to buy a game strictly based on something you this may affect your manhood, you are either a 12 year old halo player or you need to seek professional help

#86 11 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

Who gives a shit gay or straight. It has nothing to do with pinball. People said cv was "gay" and I sure as hell want one.

In this day and age if you are hanging your hat on the decision to buy a game strictly based on something you this may affect your manhood, you are either a 12 year old halo player or you need to seek professional help

WORD!

#87 11 years ago

Can we get off the gay topic and back to pinball? Thanks.

#88 11 years ago

Yeah, more bickering about WOZ less about orientation

#89 11 years ago

Wow.. I wasnt gonna charge more than a 1.00$ for my WOZ on location but .. Maybe more here in NE Florida ?

#90 11 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Yeah, more bickering about WOZ less about orientation

Actually more bickering about WOZ isn't exactly ideal either lol... That horse is not only dead, it's been well liquified and is pushing up surrounding daisies.

#91 11 years ago
Quoted from PinballConspiracy:

Wow.. I wasnt gonna charge more than a 1.00$ for my WOZ on location but .. Maybe more here in NE Florida ?

At $7k, I'd charge at least $2.00

Once the game gets stale and you've moved it around your locations, then maybe lower it to $1.50 or $1

AC/DC is out there actually earning real money at $1 (and it costs $4.6k)

#92 11 years ago

I have paid for a WOZLE and drive a Miata! Love my Wife, Kids, and Hobby with no desire for the same sex...maybe the name callers are "in the closet" and in denial.

#93 11 years ago

Someone commented on how macho SR's game are...I'm just looking at the other side of that. If you're accusing me of homophobia or intolerance of gays you don't have a clue.

#94 11 years ago

I have paid for a WOZLE and drive a Miata!

You are confident in your sexuality!

miata.jpgmiata.jpg

#95 11 years ago

Hey, I'm just screwing around. I'm one of the guys who backed out of a wizard of oz limited editions when they were 6500. Looks like its gonna blow everything up made thus far, gay or not. If you guys can get a dollar per play, more power to ya. I couldn't get spiderman, and lord of the rings, and pirates of the Caribbean, to out earn my beater monster bash. All set on .50 cents. per play. Brand new games vs 15 year old game. 15 year old game won at every location every time.

#96 11 years ago

Totally

Miatas are one of the best value cars I have ever owned. Reliable, "go cart" for the road, and fairly cheap to buy.

But back to Pins

IMG_0006[1].JPGIMG_0006[1].JPG

#97 11 years ago
Quoted from lostlumberjacks:

couldn't get spiderman, and Lord of the Rings, and Pirates of the Caribbean, to out earn my beater Monster Bash. All set on .50 cents. per play. Brand new games vs 15 year old game. 15 year old game won at every location every time.

That's cause MB rules!!!!!!!

#98 11 years ago

Someone commented on how macho SR's game are...I'm just looking at the other side of that. If you're accusing me of homophobia or intolerance of gays you don't have a clue.

Now it sounds like you are trying too hard in the other direction.

Just let it rest.

No one here is worried about you.

#99 11 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

Can we get off the gay topic and back to pinball? Thanks.

I would like to be the first to officially announce that I would like to marry WOZ (is that gay?).

Is it legal?

Should it be?

If you made it legal then what would be next.....marrying a vid? Where would the legalizing of human and non-human rights end?

#100 11 years ago

Oh brother.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
Flipper Parts
FlipMods

$ 16.95
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 24.50
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 321 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 7.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wizard-of-oz-killing-it-on-location-at-sharks-club-in-howell-michigan/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.