(Topic ID: 3819)

Wizard of OZ information?

By v8torino

12 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 12 years ago

Did anybody here make it Jack's presentation at the Northwest Pinball and Gameroom show?
Have anything you care to share?

#2 12 years ago

The flying monkey animation is my favorite so far ... hope it makes it into the production machine.

#3 12 years ago

At RGP forum,Someone said JJP was showing the lower left playfield that was released without permission here a couple months ago.Maybe video will surface,I guess the NW show itself tapes some of these seminars.

#4 12 years ago

Well I had the entire layout and shared them with several here at Pinside who had bought the machine. They have all had the integrity to keep them to themselves which says a TON about the membership here. Otherwise we'd have seen them on RGP or somewhere else by now. I know I'd not to be the one posting and getting sued anyway either.

P.S. You are welcome Jack .. thanks for your efforts .. Pinside is behind you all the way. Keep up the good work. It'd be really cool if he could give us an advance exclusive to release with his permission.

#5 12 years ago

Yeah Brokedad,I saw and saved and printed that playfield diagram.I had a few asking me to copy and snail mail it to them,but could not chance being the one that distributed it,knowing Jack and the team did not want that to be widespread.
That would be super if Robin or you/your guy on the inside could get Jack to give this group of pinsiders an exclusive.
I'll leave you to get that handled.Have your people,contact my people.

#6 12 years ago

Dickteases!!! (I'm just kidding, I can wait.) I was able to nab that corner of the playfield pic for the day it was on here. (and I've only shown it to one other person.) I hadn't visited in awhile, and didn't have a WOZ reserved at that time. Now I'm #506 baby.

I like your idea of an exclusive. I think we'll get a nugget out of the show this weekend.

#7 12 years ago

Lose lips sink ships !
good to see all you future WOZ owners keeping tight lipped - right on

#8 12 years ago

Brokedad, I haven't seen it, but I like the idea of a flying monkey animation too (particularly if tied to some sort of flying monkey on the playfield)! Would love to see it on my machine, #186!

#9 12 years ago

I got an okay to spend the type of cash WOZ will cost but it is so tough to make the decision to get one. I know it will have some breakthrough features but have no idea about design. For that amount I can get just about any other pin I would want. Joe Balcer is the designer and his previous designs hardly put him in the elite of pinball designers. That makes it even tougher to just jump in with both feet. I just wish I knew more about it I guess.

#10 12 years ago
Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

Joe Balcer is the designer and his previous designs hardly put him in the elite of pinball designers.

True, but he is being helped by none other than the brilliant Dennis Nordman, and I am sure that the gameplay with be nothing short of sweet, tasty, and delicious.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
11,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Spokane Valley, WA
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 5.00
$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 91.00
$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 16.95
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wizard-of-oz-information and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.