• 7 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by harmon1728
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 2 years ago

Hello all,
Now that this title has been out for awhile and the kinks worked out so to speak I would like to hear opinions from people who have routed this game in public.Being an operator I thought this title would possibly be a good fit for a pizza location of mine where there are alot of younger childrens birthday parties.Repair/service,Playability for younger players,Standard vs le(I lean towards the looks of the le) are all things I'd like to hear opinions on.I have mostly sterns,a few older williams and one spooky out in the wild currently.This location will have spiderman vault for the time being,Maybe Woz next?

#2 2 years ago

Mine has been very reliable and in my top four games.

LTG : )
Disclaimer : I do tech support for JJP. I want you to be sure of that when considering my input.

#3 2 years ago

I've heard it does well from multiple operators. And whenever I go by the local place that has one it is always up and running.

#4 2 years ago

It does well on location. I would get the standard as the stainless will not get scratched. My le is fine though. It does seem to need a lot of little adjustments as opposed to something breaking. I have had mine out for a year. It is coming home for a good going over soon.

#5 2 years ago
Quoted from clg:

It does well on location. I would get the standard as the stainless will not get scratched. My le is fine though. It does seem to need a lot of little adjustments as opposed to something breaking. I have had mine out for a year. It is coming home for a good going over soon.

If I had a WoZ, I'd route it.
: )

#6 2 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

If I had a WoZ, I'd route it.
: )

Seriously it does. It did much better than my acdc which was my second best earner. Glad to get it home though.

#7 2 years ago

Not counting the early built games, I've heard nothing but good things from fellow operators. The early built ones tend to have issues with playfield's and boards. Buy a standard that was made later and you will be happy.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 16.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 189.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
11,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
West Des Moines, IA
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Blacklick, OH
$ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pin Mods
$ 8,500.00
Pinball Machine
PinballSTAR Amusements
$ 279.95
Machine - For Sale
Gainesville, TX
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 12.99
$ 279.95
$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside