image-971.jpg
image-282.jpg
image-93.jpg
IMG_20140316_173849_901.jpg
IMG_20140316_173707_563.jpg
image.jpg
image-652.jpg
0327141958.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider edcianci.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#182 10 years ago
Quoted from pinchamp:

That might be what has been happening. I do believe the ball was heading up the left orbit. But I gotta figure out the Rainbow letters. They flash once when I first turn on the machine but then that is it.

I just updated - it's so quick and easy - but I now have to open a ticket as it blew a light board - I have no lights on the right side, and then the lower left tnplh is out also. this just sucks - sorry to be so blunt. I will go open a ticket - I just want to buy some of these light boards as spares so my game isn't down while I wait - I got to play 1/2 a ball before it blew.

thanks ed

#186 10 years ago
Quoted from pinchamp:

Damn so maybe I blew an LED board? That would totally suck. Is there a board that just runs the rainbow? I would doubt it. How do I check it?

I lost rainbow also - and the lights right below it - also follow the yellow - and tnplh. I had it happen before - it gets frustrating as I can't play it without the lights working. I read above - but I am not going to try that - I just wish when they send a replacement board they would send an extra - or let you buy an extra - that way when one dies you have one on hand - this is so bad for an operator if he loses a board he has to wait for a new one to come in.

thanks ed

#194 10 years ago

nothing is easy for me - but i am afraid it will knock out another board - the first time i blew a board is when i changed the settings of the lights - before that i was one of the lucky ones (even though i have an early game) that never blew a board - right after i changed the settings of the lights i blew a board on the first ball.

you don't get these boards quickly - and i would hate to have one board on the way and another one blows and have to wait even longer. hey if they tell me to do this then i will - but suppose they say i blew the 2nd one by hacking my game. i have no mods and have done nothing to my game as i need the warranty as there seems to be lots of problems out there with the early games.

as of now i have not heard from anybody regarding my ticket i created last night - i just got the standard email reply.

i did not find it that easy to replace these light boards - i know it's easy for most people - but not for me - hey it took me 45 minutes to put aurich's helen backglass in my acdc premium

i thought that would take 2 minutes - stern use some type of pasty tape on the translight in like 6 or 8 spots (don't remember) - so i had to use goof off to get the old translight out - i am sure others did it in 2 minutes - not me

thanks ed

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 24.50
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

Electronics
Skillshot Combo

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 91.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider edcianci.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wizard-of-oz-300-now-available?tu=edcianci and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.