image-971.jpg
image-282.jpg
image-93.jpg
IMG_20140316_173849_901.jpg
IMG_20140316_173707_563.jpg
image.jpg
image-652.jpg
0327141958.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider arcadenerd925.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#40 10 years ago

Wow, i am soo late to this party. lol. i just requested my dupe thread in the JJP sub forum be closed. should this be moved there?

Well played JJP, cant wait to try it tonight.

#42 10 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

Does this fix the lights locking up issues?

From what I have seen discussed previously, they said it was a hardware fix and expect it to be out at the end of the month. I'm sure if there was something in the software for this, Alex would have put it in the notes above.

#44 10 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Is it possible to go backwards and see if it works with an earlier version?

I had to do this when 2.0 came out and I was having issues with ECMB locks and wanted to make sure it wasnt software related (it wasnt), I had a spare SSD so i just popped that in and loaded the old ISO to test it (didnt want to loose our high scores and settings, lol)

#51 10 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

Any more play reports? I'm stuck at work.

me2, sucks to be us.

#53 10 years ago
Quoted from brucipher:

Me 3, but I am outta here in 5 minutes!

Dam you east coast ppl!

#56 10 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

What really sux is knowing I'm still weeks away from getting MY machine.

Touche, but at the same time, you'll be dodging all the "early" issues with the lights boards, power supply, etc, etc. not that it makes the wait any easier.

#111 10 years ago
Quoted from boustrophedonic:

Has anyone run into an issue where the "Ball 3 locked" video runs to start Munchkinland multiball, but the locker/diverter doesn't release any balls and the ball search can't find them? I've run into that situation twice since upgrading to 3.0 & had to remove the glass to release the balls. The diverter seems to work ok in other situations.

I ran into this very issue with 2.0 and wondered if it had to do with the software. In the end, the problem was the lock bar on mine was going too low and the weight of three balls was too much to lift it. I made the following adjustments and havent had a problem since:

IMG_20140316_173707_563.jpgIMG_20140316_173707_563.jpg
IMG_20140316_173849_901.jpgIMG_20140316_173849_901.jpg

#112 10 years ago

I should mention there was some trial and error with that adjustment, at first i made the lock bar too high, so when i put a ball in the ramp it would just go right through, so I had to take a flat head screw driver and bend the lower limit plate back the other way slightly and then I had it just right. ball in ramp would stop at the lock, but it didnt go soo low that the weight off the balls would counter act the magnet.

#114 10 years ago

The diverter coil and the ECMB lock coil aren't related that I know of, I havent even gotten to play 3.0 yet (stupid work emergency) so unless they added a coil adjustment to strengthen the magnet pull (is that possible?) then I believe this minor adjustment is your best bet.

If you go into coil test and repeatedly lock 3 balls in there and try the release to success you should be good to go.

#157 10 years ago
Quoted from nitrojcrawf:

Has something changed with the winkie guard. Mine never popped up after update! I lost my winkie.

it should always pop up at the very least when you turn on the machine and start a game, if it isnt, then the is probably something mechanically wrong with the winkie drop target (loose switch, etc etc) I would post on the jjp google group or at the very least, open a ticket with JJp support, Lloyd will get you back up in no time if something needs to be tweaked or adjusted.

#214 10 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

I registered my game with JJP when I first got it giving all this info but it seems every ticket requires this info to be repeated. This info should already be available. I was told a reset button would be shipped to me. I forgot about this but a few days ago the game would not boot up. I remembered that I didn't get my button so I logged in and saw that I was asked for all this info for at least the third time. O.K., so I will get all the info again and send it. But, I received no email notification that anything else was required of me. I was told it would be shipped and had to log in to realize it wasn't because no one bothered to look at my registered game info?

Odd, my experience has been the opposite, i reg'd my game, gave my shipping and contact info once and havent had to do it again with the couple of times i've needed replacements (SSD, trough optos, power board)

#215 10 years ago
Quoted from arcadenerd925:

Odd, my experience has been the opposite, i reg'd my game, gave my shipping and contact info once and havent had to do it again with the couple of times i've needed replacements (SSD, trough optos, power board)

Hrmm, didnt mean to come off as "well i dont have a problem, so it must be you". I know i previously had issues with the ticketing system not sending me updates, but with the last ticket it did, so i figured they fixed it. I would probably just confirm with them that they have your info in their system so you dont have to keep giving it out. good luck.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 16.95
11,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Spokane Valley, WA
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

13,000 (OBO)
$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 9,800.00
Pinball Machine
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
$ 24.50
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider arcadenerd925.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wizard-of-oz-300-now-available?tu=arcadenerd925 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.