Version 3.00 is now available.
Please note this is a DELTA ONLY update. You must be running at least 1.24 to before upgrading to 3.00.
It can be downloaded from the following link:
Please review the FAQ's associated with updating your game with a Delta.
Below is a list of the changes from 2.00 through the release of 3.00.
== Jersey Jack Pinball, Inc. ==
== Presents ==
== The Wizard of Oz ==
== http://www.jerseyjackpinball.com/ ==
== Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/JerseyJackPinball ==
== Support Portal: http://support.jerseyjackpinball.com ==
== Company Twitter: @JJPinball ==
== Software Deptartment Twitter: @JJPSoftware ==
== Copyright © 2013-4 Jersey Jack Pinball, Inc. ==
Comments, questions, and/or bug reports? Ask @JJPSoftware, which is monitored
and responded by humans.
Issues with your game?
Please open a ticket: http://support.jerseyjackpinball.com
== Legend ==
+ Addition * Change/bugfix - Note
== Version 3.00 ==
=== Game Code
* Screen tearing should be resolved.
* Witch's feet come out of house when starting a Munchkin Mode again.
+ Winged Monkey countdown effect.
* BALL display time lengthened.
* Hurry-Build shows award again.
+ ECMB grace period.
+ Magnet sense detection for Rescue lock.
+ Disable Monkey mech adjustment.
+ Virtual Rescue lock adjustment.
+ 75th graphics.
+ ECMB Multiball start speech.
* SuperX lamp dimmed.
* Fixed end of TNPLH speech.
* Fixed countdown timer placement on Toto Escapes.
+ ECMB Virtual lock adjustment.
+ HOADC sound effects.
+ Extra Ball score set to 25,000.
+ SOTR champion (last player to do so).
* Balanced some sounds (mostly ECMB related).
* Twister RAINBOW loop progress display shows up during multiball.
* Monkey mech test now displays elapsed travel time.
+ Competition rules:
- BALL skill shot always picks A.
- Lane skill shot always picks right lane.
- Fireball Frenzy lights start at the Crystal Ball and move to the right.
- Glinda was deterministic before other than quantity. She now always gives
- 1 Ball letter
- 2 Rainbow letters
- 2500 points
- Wizard always gives 10,000 (sorry, will get better soon).
- HOADC always gives horses in the same order when asked for new ones. If
- you really must know, the order is:
- with c=cow, x=rainbow, -=nothing, everything else is a color.
- Haunted modes come up in the order: Shots, Targets, Holes, Bumpers, MB.
* Ball targets now color-code when complete to the mode they will start:
- (These colors are the same as their corresponding background effects.)
- Dark blue: Lights out
- Yellow: Lights on
- Green: Weak flippers
- Red: No-hold flippers
- Cyan: Flipper Frenzy
- Hit an already-completed target to change current mode.
+ SOTR progress in attract mode if you made significant progress.
+ TNPLH speech.
+ Wizard Mystery gets 2 new adjustments to make it easier: # letters/hit and
how many awards until it goes to the next harder level.
* Winkie target now goes in a 1-2-3-1-2-3-hit cycle. Drop target stays down
between balls if it was down, otherwise the sequence reverts to 1. Points
increase each hit during the cycle, and completion of the 6th winkie
raises the base value.
* Fixed spurious jackpot effect at the start of Rescue MB.
+ Bumper kill adjustment. You can hold the flippers to turn off the bumpers
in an effort to coerce the ball into the collect lane. It can be set to
Never, Always, or "Collect Lit," which is the default. (That means you can
only kill the bumpers when a Haunted Mode is ready to start.)
* Ball search now flips lower flippers when not in a game.
* Crystal Balls now invoke ballsaver immediately instead of after choreography.
+ Timer pausing logic.
* Toto display effect restarts if it ever goes away (such as replay).
* Cleaned up some setting sub-menus.
* Munchkinland and YBR champs dialed back.
* Munchkinland and YBR champs now default to award 0 credits.
+ Twister mode ready flipper state adjustment. Can be set to Normal, No-Hold
(the default), and Disabled. This tells the game what to do with the
Munchkinland flipper when a mode is ready to start.
+ Twister maximum extra loops adjustment. Can be set 0-100, default is 10.
This controls how many extra loops the game will let you shoot until
disabling the flipper.
+ Letters per rollover adjustment. Can be set 1-6, default is 2. Controls how
many letters get added to the names when a rollover is hit. It reduces by 1
automatically after each multiball.
+ Jackpots left for diamond display in Fireball Frenzy.
* TNPLH and Toto don't start during tilt anymore.
* Witch Victory multiball ballsaver now 20 seconds instead of 10 seconds.
=== Core Code
* Multiball devices won't abandon when the coin door is open.
* Multiball arrivals can now occur when a ball is waiting for choreography.
+ Effect blowoff.
* Adjustments and audits are saved more safely now.
* Improved debounce on diag autorepeat.
* Stacked extra balls can now be set for 0-9 and unlimited.
+ Game extra ball limit adjustment (0-9 and unlimited).
- If EITHER of these adjustments is set to 0/Off, then extra balls will be
unavailable. The lowest applicable value always applies.
+ Audit value descriptions display.
+ Diag times out after 5 minutes of inactivity with door shut.
+ Timed autoplunge adjustment (Off/30s/60s/90s)
+ Coin door open effect.
+ Competition mode adjustment.
+ Locating balls effect.
* Switch test now differentiates between n/c and n/o optos.
+ Audits for # balls played per game.
+ Game time, ball time, and powered-on time audits.
* Cleaned up some setting sub-menus.