Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 60 posts
  • 33 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by TheRave
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

There are 60 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#52 11 years ago

I would add CV's "Ringmaster battle" and "Join the Cirqus".

I wouldnt call them easy but i think average is about right in terms of actually completing them.

#53 11 years ago

Seems we could add some more Stern games in here:

NOT RANKED:

TF-Cybertron

X-Men Dark Phoenix

TRON (reach/finish Portal)

BDK (reach/finish Gotham)

WPT Keefer Invitational is pretty darn hard

Elvis (reach/finish Graceland)

And I would move POTC up the ladder. The POTC big prize is Gauntlet of the Pirates not 4 winds How many Gauntlet points do you have?

I think Stern introduced some challenge into the rules of their games that surpasses the old Bally/Williams days. Those B/W games are classics, though.

#54 11 years ago
Quoted from pinballcorpse:

NOT RANKED:
TF-Cybertron

yes please put that at the very top.

#55 11 years ago

and AC/DC "encore"

#56 11 years ago

I've never completed the Stargate Wizard mode... I've gotten to the second stage, I think it's pretty difficult making those shot with two balls in play...

We have the game set to the hardest difficulty.

#57 11 years ago
Quoted from taylor34:

You know what, I might be wrong on that. I was thinking that the yellow target up by The Shadow wall (spots mongol letters normally) spots switches during that mode but I can't find any reference to that in the faq so I'm probably wrong. Ignore what I said, lol, I'm screwed up.

Mode start spots shots/targets. That's quite a slog to get through it that way though.

#58 11 years ago

I'd think getting Spider Multiball on SS would be quite difficult. I've never been anywhere near it. On the other hand, The Stiff-o-meter is easy to get, and I've been one shot away from completing it.

As for Sterns, I've twice reached Graceland on Elvis, and both times was on a machines at Chuck E. Cheese that was malfunctioning, making it much too easy to score. I scored 1,829,000,000 in a game on it. I've never gotten to wizard mode on any Stern otherwise, with a best score of 579,000,000 on Elvis when working correctly.

I think the easiest wizard to get is Demolition Time on DM. I can get that routinely. The closest I've been to a wizard mode on any other Williams/Bally is being about four door panels away from LITZ.

#59 11 years ago
Quoted from Hotwheels2me:

I think the easiest wizard to get is Demolition Time on DM. I can get that routinely. The closest I've been to a wizard mode on any other Williams/Bally is being about four door panels away from LITZ.

There will always be the issue of "getting to" and "completeing" also. Completing of course makes it more confusing because some you don't have to "complete." TZ can be easy to get to if you just try to get to it..same with JP. If you really want to be a cheap ass, IJ may be the easiest to get to, but you do have to complete it.

#60 11 years ago

Question on Family Guy TV wiz mode: After getting through all of the standard TV modes do you have to light the TV with the spinner again and then start? Or does it start at the end of the last standard TV mode? I obviously haven't been there, but have gotten close.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Van Alstyne, TX
$ 27.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods

$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 84.99
$ 119.99
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 36.95
$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
$ 54.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Seward, AK
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 4.99
Playfield - Plastics
ULEKstore

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

There are 60 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wizard-mode-comparison-of-difficulty/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.