Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 368 posts
  • 68 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 days ago by RipleYYY
  • Topic is favorited by 18 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pin (resized).JPG
    pin (resized).JPG
    007 (resized).jpg
    run to the hills.jpg
    IMG_0396.jpeg
    IMG_0394.jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    PXL_20240325_023204036 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0292.jpeg
    3 (resized).jpg
    2 (resized).jpg
    1 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20240219_171054574 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20240201_191451336 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20240201_191436567 (resized).jpg
    dp2 (resized).JPG
    There are 368 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 8.
    #351 3 months ago
    Quoted from WizardsCastle:

I had Monster Bash LE on my wishlist for years, and the opportunity to get one came up.
    Got it home, was all excited, and then I did this within an hour of owning it...
    [quoted image]

when i tell anyone i want one, they say it’s a tad bit thin

#352 3 months ago
    Quoted from TheBananaPeel69:

when i tell anyone i want one, they say it’s a tad bit thin

They warned me too!

It had been on my list for years, so I'm glad to have time with it, but I already have it up for sale locally.

#353 3 months ago

Got Villain Escape and all 3 seasons of minor villains 3 times, so did all 3 minor villain mulitballs.

Is there an actual wizard mode on BM66, or is it just the 4 modes abaove (Villain escape, batsui, gas attack, holy robin)?

I actually thought BM66 was going to be more challenging/deeper than it actually is. I love the strategic approach, but it seems relatively easy to beat if you concentrate on getting Mr Freeze first, then just go for gadgets in multiballs (MB is not hard to keep repeating), and use these to beat minor villains. I've just got it for repair for a few weeks, so has been fun for that time, but dunno if i'd see it as a long term keeper.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
    #354 3 months ago

Venom PRO is home for 1 month location, and than day 1 for Knull 1, 2 for 2, and yes... 3 for 3

now need to reach the Klyntar big WM... will be back , or not

#355 3 months ago
    Quoted from robm:

Got Villain Escape and all 3 seasons of minor villains 3 times, so did all 3 minor villain mulitballs.
    Is there an actual wizard mode on BM66, or is it just the 4 modes abaove (Villain escape, batsui, gas attack, holy robin)?
    I actually thought BM66 was going to be more challenging/deeper than it actually is. I love the strategic approach, but it seems relatively easy to beat if you concentrate on getting Mr Freeze first, then just go for gadgets in multiballs (MB is not hard to keep repeating), and use these to beat minor villains. I've just got it for repair for a few weeks, so has been fun for that time, but dunno if i'd see it as a long term keeper.
    [quoted image]

No wizard mode mate. Just keeps circling back. It was great at first but got very repetitive after a while.

#356 3 months ago

I'm not a very good player but felt like sharing anyways- Couple weeks ago finally hit Bond...James Bond Multiball for the first time.
    Closest I've gotten to a Wizard mode. Didn't really help my score much, PB at ~400,000,000.

#357 3 months ago
    Quoted from Pinhead_:

I'm not a very good player but felt like sharing anyways- Couple weeks ago finally hit Bond...James Bond Multiball for the first time.
    Closest I've gotten to a Wizard mode. Didn't really help my score much, PB at ~400,000,000.

It’s definitely a fun mini Wiz mode…especially if you can complete it!

#358 89 days ago
    Quoted from RipleYYY:

Venom PRO is home for 1 month location, and than day 1 for Knull 1, 2 for 2, and yes... 3 for 3
    now need to reach the Klyntar big WM... will be back , or not

6th day, and Klyntar done (God did rest day 7 ! lol... did i have to go to work tomorrow !? not sure my boss will agree )

ok than, now will play Venom without the "saving game" option, this seems nice if in location, but not really at home

3 weeks later
    #359 62 days ago

spend the day at a pinball meeting :

fully beat DEADPOOL with 4+B
    beat Knull on VENOM LE with 5+B
    and beat to 4th July on JAWS PREM (never played it before), with 1+B

#360 62 days ago

Bond…James Bond…completed!

IMG_0394.jpegIMG_0394.jpegIMG_0396.jpegIMG_0396.jpeg
    #361 62 days ago
    Quoted from Wildbill327:

Bond…James Bond…completed!
    [quoted image][quoted image]

That's insane.

For me, this game always beat my ass. The timer on those modes is brutal.

1 week later
    #362 54 days ago

Didn't get a picture, but I got to Escape Nublar on JP pro for the first time tonight. Unfortunately didn't complete it, though. I'll get it next time around I guess.

#363 54 days ago
    Quoted from snowy_owl:

Didn't get a picture, but I got to Escape Nublar on JP pro for the first time tonight. Unfortunately didn't complete it, though. I'll get it next time around I guess.

Awesome job, definitely not an easy one to get to or finish.

I recently got to.it for the second time, and beat it.

It's intense!

#364 52 days ago

Just nailed a big one!

run to the hills.jpgrun to the hills.jpg
    #365 52 days ago
    Quoted from vikingerik:

Just nailed a big one!
    [quoted image]

Very impressive!

3 weeks later
    #366 31 days ago

I fired up Bond last night and about an hour later ended up getting all the way through HMSS. What a trip. I had all my villains and only 1 Q gadget left before I did any henchmen, which was a nice roadblock for progression having to only shoot that side ramp. I used my 7x Bond girls as a ball saver so I didn't blow up the score of any of the modes even though I completed Chaos at Crab Key, Ahoy Mr. Bond and Duel on the Disco Volante. I had Goldfinger done too, but didn't know what to shoot to end it...now I do after looking at a rule sheet. I thought it was interesting that you can keep doing weapons after already completing them all. I would imagine you could get a weapon you missed the first time around that way, but I only completed ones I had already done before so I am not sure on that. HMSS is neat, love the levels. I ended up with 5 billion on it. A little more fanfare after the wizard mode would be nice if they are going to end the game that way, maybe a "James Bond Will Return" screen or something, but I love the clips during the mode. I liked the game originally when I played it at our launch party, but the game has come so far from where it began. It's refreshing to see the attention it continues to receive.

007 (resized).jpg007 (resized).jpg
    1 week later
    #367 20 days ago

another location just opened near our house, with Jaws Venom Deadpool & Stranger Things

last week spend the afternoon on Jaws (reach 4th july), today i was focus on Venom (but than quickly beat Knull), than finish the day on Deadpool (and fully beat it)

lol

next time it will be Stranger turn (which is a harder pin for me, never fully finish it)...

pin (resized).JPGpin (resized).JPG

location : https://insider.sternpinball.com/insider/leaderboards/wFqxi-TrL-zFMJH?location=21403

1 week later
    #368 11 days ago

and than, after the post just above, was back there today for Stranger turn... seems i've done well
    reached SEND IT BACK & BURN INTO FIRE, but missed the final wizard mode while only missing the last demogorgon level... next time may be
    btw pin is hard, tilt very sensitive, and few switches not always 100%

pin (resized).JPGpin (resized).JPG

There are 368 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 8.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.