Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

unnamed copy (resized).jpg
wizbats rick morty pinball flipper bat decals (resized).jpg
Rick and Morty Blood Sucker Edition (resized).jpg
Rick and Morty Standard (resized).jpg
wizaprons rick morty pinball apronskins apron decals pinaprons 1 (resized).jpg
wizpanels rick morty standard pinball speaker panel overlay speaker grills dmdskins dmd pin art skins 2 (resized).jpg
wizpanels rick morty standard pinball speaker panel overlay speaker grills dmdskins dmd pin art skins 1 (resized).jpg
wizpanels rick and morty standard cut pinball speaker panel overlay speaker grills dmdskins dmd pin art skins 1 (resized).jpg
wizpanels rick and morty pinball blood sucker edition speaker panel overlay speaker grills dmdskins dmd pin art skins 1 (resized).jpg
wizpanels rick and morty pinball blood sucker edition speaker panel overlay speaker grills dmdskins dmd pin art skins 2 (resized).jpg
wizblades rick and morty pinball inside decals sideboard art pinblades gameblades sideblades pin blades (resized).jpg
wizaprons rick morty no cards pinball apronskins apron decals pinaprons 1 (resized).jpg
wizblades No Good Gofers pinball inside decals sideboard art pinblades gameblades sideblades pin blades (resized).jpg
wizpanels no good gofers pinball speaker panel overlay speaker grills dmdskins dmd pin art skins 1 (resized).jpg
wizpanels no good gofers pinball speaker panel overlay speaker grills dmdskins dmd pin art skins 2 (resized).jpg
wizapron no good gofers pinball apronskins apron decals pinaprons (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider trueno92.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#31 4 months ago
Quoted from Markharris2000:

I have a set of Wizblades and flipper tops arriving here in california in the next week or so. I will report back on my impressions....

Hey mark, im in for a review of the blades.

#33 4 months ago
Quoted from Markharris2000:

As soon as they arrive I will write a comprehensive review. I have seen a bunch of different blades from a handful of manufacturers, and surprisingly, they each vary greatly in so many aspects. Stay tuned...

These boast scratch resistance from raising playfield and ability to reposition the vinyl post install... im curious about those qualities as i like mirrorish type of vinyl in my games (poor mans mirror blades) and these would be my first splash on anything nice lol

#35 4 months ago
Quoted from WizardMod:

Those are much harder to install and even harder if they are cut to fit the cabinet. They work best if there is an excess of vinyl on the edges that you will have to cut in the end.
We find that these removable blades are best overall because you install it in seconds. And best of all, you can screw it up while installing haha.
You notice a bigger difference when you have them in your hands. The mirrorish you talk about look like they have better art quality, but it's because of the thicker lamination of the removable ones, but the art quality is the same. In our opinion they look the same after you install them with the difference of the reflexions you see on the mirrorish, which kinda covers the art a little .

Yah i have gotten pretty good at installing that vinyl. It sure isnt easy the first time but it ends up looking ok..

I wont pollute the thread, but a suggestion i have for the art blades on your site, can you include a high res crop of any section just to show the detail of the art? I am looking at a set for my last action hero but cant see exactly how it would look at minimum, playfield distance away from me.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider trueno92.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside