• 204 posts
  • 60 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 days ago by WizardMod
  • Topic is favorited by 35 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

wizblades No Good Gofers pinball inside decals sideboard art pinblades gameblades sideblades pin blades (resized).jpg
wizpanels no good gofers pinball speaker panel overlay speaker grills dmdskins dmd pin art skins 1 (resized).jpg
wizpanels no good gofers pinball speaker panel overlay speaker grills dmdskins dmd pin art skins 2 (resized).jpg
wizapron no good gofers pinball apronskins apron decals pinaprons (resized).jpg
wizbats no good gofers pinball flipper bat decals R (resized).jpg
wizaprons tron pro pinball apronskins apron decals pinaprons copy (resized).jpg
wizaprons tron le arch windows cut out pinball apronskins apron decals pinaprons copy (resized).jpg
wizpanels monster bash se le chicago gaming pinball speaker panel overlay speaker grills dmdskins dmd pin art skins 2 copy (resized).jpg
wizpanels monster bash se le chicago gaming pinball speaker panel overlay speaker grills dmdskins dmd pin art skins 1 copy (resized).jpg
wizpanels medieval madness se le chicago gaming pinball speaker panel overlay speaker grills dmdskins dmd pin art skins 2 copy (resized).jpg
wizpanels attack from mars se le chicago gaming pinball speaker panel overlay speaker grills dmdskins dmd pin art skins 2 copy (resized).jpg
wizpanels medieval madness se le chicago gaming pinball speaker panel overlay speaker grills dmdskins dmd pin art skins 1 copy (resized).jpg
wizpanels attack from mars se le chicago gaming pinball speaker panel overlay speaker grills dmdskins dmd pin art skins 1 copy (resized).jpg
wizpanels tron pinball speaker panel overlay speaker grills dmdskins dmd pin art skins 2 copy (resized).jpg
wizpanels tron pinball speaker panel overlay speaker grills dmdskins dmd pin art skins 1 copy (resized).jpg
wizbats tron pinball flipper bat decals copy (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider john_i.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#46 4 months ago

Got my Wizard Mod in and I am glad I ordered. Quality is very nice on both the printing and cuts. Magnet is nice and strong and not too thick. It shipped from Europe rolled up. When I got it, I carefully unrolled it and flattened it some by hand but it was still curled just a little. I stuck it on the side of my refrigerator overnight and it was nice and flat for the installation the next morning. All you have to do is remove the LE/Premium/Pro badge and stick it on, the make sure it is nice and lined up and put the badge back on. I also did the lock bar magnet, but decided to stick with the factory LE apron.

Was tough to get a decent picture in my game room lighting but it looks fantastic in person!! In case you are wondering, I replaced the metal blue rings around the speakers with the orange plastic one to add to the effect of the speaker lights.

The shipping took a few weeks, but watching the tracking it spent around ten days held up in Customs in Miami before arriving!

3b9c31c2d8f93de2e237cdd07b823b47768497ec (resized).jpg7aa32aaba34995ecfbc8b4342ff8fde9002bcc9a (resized).jpg8855b7a08069086f00fff5c35d2afe83a1262bdf (resized).jpgcbf5d1b1aa4f054360f82569f409edc0f9ea8908 (resized).jpg
4 weeks later
#98 3 months ago

Was excited to find JP Premium panels with the LE speaker cutouts! This is a common mod and great that it's an option.

1 week later
#131 89 days ago
Quoted from dinot:

If it is coming to the US, hope that it doesn't go through Miami. I've placed quite a few international orders lately. All of the other orders went through customs in NY. That took 1-3 days.
My recent order from Wizard was moving along great. Left Lisbon Portugal on June 29. Got to Miami customs on July 1.....and its been stuck there ever since.

So true, my first order went through Miami and it was stuck there for 12 days. I just checked on my most recent order and it came in through New York and passed through customs almost instantly!! It's on schedule to be delivery Monday, which would be a total of ten days from creating the shipping label.

Looking forward to the Wizard treatment on my Jurassic Park Premium!!

1 week later
#159 81 days ago
Quoted from JayTeeF:

I checked back on tracking. Mine was stuck in Miami from July 1st to July 19th.

I just had a second package run through New York and it only took one day. Luck of the draw I guess, I certainly live a lot closer to Miami than to New York.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider john_i.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside