Screenshot_20211023-082959_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20211023-082826_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20211023-082855_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
unnamed copy (resized).jpg
wizbats rick morty pinball flipper bat decals (resized).jpg
Rick and Morty Blood Sucker Edition (resized).jpg
Rick and Morty Standard (resized).jpg
wizaprons rick morty pinball apronskins apron decals pinaprons 1 (resized).jpg
wizpanels rick morty standard pinball speaker panel overlay speaker grills dmdskins dmd pin art skins 2 (resized).jpg
wizpanels rick morty standard pinball speaker panel overlay speaker grills dmdskins dmd pin art skins 1 (resized).jpg
wizpanels rick and morty standard cut pinball speaker panel overlay speaker grills dmdskins dmd pin art skins 1 (resized).jpg
wizpanels rick and morty pinball blood sucker edition speaker panel overlay speaker grills dmdskins dmd pin art skins 1 (resized).jpg
wizpanels rick and morty pinball blood sucker edition speaker panel overlay speaker grills dmdskins dmd pin art skins 2 (resized).jpg
wizblades rick and morty pinball inside decals sideboard art pinblades gameblades sideblades pin blades (resized).jpg
wizaprons rick morty no cards pinball apronskins apron decals pinaprons 1 (resized).jpg
wizblades No Good Gofers pinball inside decals sideboard art pinblades gameblades sideblades pin blades (resized).jpg

There are 219 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 5.
#151 88 days ago
Quoted from JayTeeF:

I checked back on tracking. Mine was stuck in Miami from July 1st to July 19th.

Thanks. Mine has been there since July 1st as well. Only mine is still there. Sigh...

#152 87 days ago

Aerosmith looks awesome!

IMG_5916 (resized).JPGIMG_5917 (resized).JPG
#153 86 days ago

Tron has got to be one of the most heavily moded game out there. Yet, surprisingly, I couldn't find Tron WizPanels on the site (only the blades).

#154 85 days ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

Tron has got to be one of the most heavily moded game out there. Yet, surprisingly, I couldn't find Tron WizPanels on the site (only the blades).

Will be ready in the near future.

#155 85 days ago

Wow these are great! Any plans for a Rick and Morty set?

#156 85 days ago
Quoted from djsoup:

Wow these are great! Any plans for a Rick and Morty set?

We are still looking for someone that helps us to make the template for the Spooky speaker panel.
Any volunteers? Preferably in Europe. If so contact us at [email protected]

#157 85 days ago
Quoted from WizardMod:

Will be ready in the near future.

Cool, I'll wait to complete my order if I like the end design. May I suggest you can also experiment with fluorescent inks on Tron!!

#158 85 days ago
Quoted from WizardMod:

We are still looking for someone that helps us to make the template for the Spooky speaker panel.
Any volunteers? Preferably in Europe. If so contact us at [email protected]

Good luck with this! If you wind up getting a Spooky template going would love to see you guys come out with some options for Alice Cooper.

#159 85 days ago
Quoted from JayTeeF:

I checked back on tracking. Mine was stuck in Miami from July 1st to July 19th.

I just had a second package run through New York and it only took one day. Luck of the draw I guess, I certainly live a lot closer to Miami than to New York.

#160 85 days ago
Quoted from John_I:

I just had a second package run through New York and it only took one day. Luck of the draw I guess, I certainly live a lot closer to Miami than to New York.

Consider yourself lucky, NY customs is pretty good. I am going on my 5th week of my package being stuck at Miami customs. I am pretty annoyed at them and don't know if I have any recourse. Just a brief Google search seems to indicate that the shipping entity can help. I don't know if that means USPS or the courier from Europe.

#161 85 days ago
Quoted from dinot:

Consider yourself lucky, NY customs is pretty good. I am going on my 5th week of my package being stuck at Miami customs. I am pretty annoyed at them and don't know if I have any recourse. Just a brief Google search seems to indicate that the shipping entity can help. I don't know if that means USPS or the courier from Europe.

Mine was there 4 weeks. One morning it was still showing there on the tracker and was delivered to my house. It'll get there! Also worth the wait.

#162 85 days ago

Would love to see what you can come up with for Halloween. Instant buy for me, even tho I won't have game till nov probably

#163 83 days ago

Took 2 weeks to Canada.
No duty assigned.

20210801_070710 (resized).jpg
#164 80 days ago

Thru NY my order took 17 days to arrive to CA.

I’m very happy with the quality & look.3E56C6E2-DF7F-4FCB-B909-2577A91AAE78 (resized).jpeg

136B4CAE-7C4E-47CB-A10E-7F2E2050EE25 (resized).jpeg4A46A714-D63C-4652-ADEC-F19E2F32F0B3 (resized).jpeg5F6F5612-6FA7-4ABD-B96E-FB175C982F5B (resized).jpeg8ED71C73-F2B9-4B95-AF48-B64C4BED983F (resized).jpegE803460B-E264-4CD3-9149-C876C7A92BEA (resized).jpegF181B4C2-38C2-4F70-A0A9-C3E846AD44F3 (resized).jpeg
#165 78 days ago

My Mandalorian arrived, and I was finally able to install the wizard blades. Anyone on the fence, these are really nice. They are a thick material, and we’re very easy to install because of that. They look amazing as well, nice job wizard mod!

90B4CA14-97AA-4D99-9A74-D415258A40EF (resized).jpeg
#166 78 days ago

I received my speaker cover for Mando Pro yesterday. Great product absolutely love it.

20210806_001753 (resized).jpg
#167 72 days ago

I really like these!
14 days from the day I ordered them, going through NY.

0B8DBA45-A7BD-47AE-B3DF-B1D8D9869F02 (resized).jpeg12234ED3-D2A8-42EF-8054-1401823A86B5 (resized).jpeg3C4FD789-693A-4F6F-8B4D-0B9E73C68608 (resized).jpegF01B41C0-529B-4CDA-8346-FDB9D278AD33 (resized).jpeg
#168 72 days ago

Have you considered doing a Simpsons pinball party speaker panel? I sure many would be interested if you made something to cover the dated wood look. Obviously not magnetic but shouldn't be too hard to overcome.

Personally id like to see art that isn't too loud but updates that area...

Thanks!

IMG_8698 (resized).jpeg
#169 72 days ago
Quoted from Purdue:

Have you considered doing a Simpsons pinball party speaker panel? I sure many would be interested if you made something to cover the dated wood look. Obviously not magnetic but shouldn't be too hard to overcome.
Personally id like to see art that isn't too loud but updates that area...
Thanks!
[quoted image]

If you don’t want to wait for Wizard Mods there are plenty of options out there already.

1 week later
#170 64 days ago

Can you make these for Rick and Morty?

#171 64 days ago
Quoted from Jenniebear:

Can you make these for Rick and Morty?

We are still looking for someone that help us make the template for the LCD Spooky speaker panel.
So far we had no luck.
Eventually someone will come up and we will make it.

#172 64 days ago

I can take measurements if you need them. Let me know exactly what you need.

#173 62 days ago

Quick update for everyone that has a IMDN Pro. I initially bought the sand colored speaker magnet, however the fiancé did not approve. So I sold it and bought the night theme. Pics comparing the 2 below.

2860432A-0FC0-4AA2-B495-456A7B3B578A (resized).jpeg84CB2A3E-3D05-452E-AE01-5B490CFDEA71 (resized).jpeg
#174 62 days ago
Quoted from djreddog:

Quick update for everyone that has a IMDN Pro. I initially bought the sand colored speaker magnet, however the fiancé did not approve. So I sold it and bought the night theme. Pics comparing the 2 below. [quoted image][quoted image]

Looks much better, might want to start listening to your lady!

#175 62 days ago
Quoted from Enchantress:

Looks much better, might want to start listening to your lady!

I bought them originally without consulting her because I was surprising her, thus an epic fail. Haha.

#176 60 days ago

We made some custom WizPanels with pro cut outs on the speaker's area. These are smaller holes than the LE cut outs.
We don't have this option on the site right now but if anyone would like a version of what we have with these pro cut outs just let us know.

PXL_20210821_143629917 (resized).jpg

#177 60 days ago

wizard mod speaker panel wizpanels elvira (resized).jpg

1 week later
#178 52 days ago

After months of waiting, I finally took the plunge and purchased 3 complete sets of graphics including aprons, action button emblems, speaker panels, Flipper bats and aprons. Ordered on August 20th, they arrived yesterday afternoon. A mix of magnets and appliques, it took 90 minutes to complete all three machines.

20210831_202815 (resized).jpg20210831_202935 (resized).jpg20210831_203746 (resized).jpg20210831_204210 (resized).jpg
#179 48 days ago

Love your stuff!
Have you had any thoughts on doing these blank coin doors and hinges?

20210905_103512 (resized).jpg20210905_103527 (resized).jpg
#180 47 days ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Love your stuff!
Have you had any thoughts on doing these blank coin doors and hinges?
[quoted image][quoted image]

Yes those are on our huge to do list and we will do them someday.

Right now we are doing the WizPanels for The Beatles and then... surprise.

#181 47 days ago

Rick and Morty hopefully

#182 47 days ago
Quoted from Slapfighter:

Rick and Morty hopefully

You just ruined the surprise! hahahaha

#183 46 days ago

Sorry, didn't know that for sure, but it was my hope.
And by the way, I order one for sure

#184 46 days ago
Quoted from Slapfighter:

Sorry, didn't know that for sure, but it was my hope.
And by the way, I order one for sure

I was just kidding. If I wanted to have kept the surprise I would not have commented.
We are currently doing the first prototype for the Spooky speaker panel. It is very tricky so it will still take a few more weeks of investigation and testing. But it will be ready soon.

1 week later
#185 37 days ago

The Beatles are now live!
The Beatles Pinball Art Mods:
https://wizardmod.com/collections/the-beatles-pinball-mods

Golden Edition:
wizard mod the beatles gold edition (resized).jpg

Platinum Edition:
wizard mod the beatles platinum edition (resized).jpg

Diamond Edition:
wizard mod the beatles diamond edition (resized).jpg

More Details:
wizpanels beatles gold edition pinball speaker panel overlay speaker grills dmdskins dmd pin art skins (resized).jpg

wizpanels beatles platinum edition pinball speaker panel overlay speaker grills dmdskins dmd pin art skins (resized).jpg

wizpanels beatles diamond edition pinball speaker panel overlay speaker grills dmdskins dmd pin art skins 1 (resized).jpg

As usual, the LE cut outs version is available for all of these WizPanels as well.

#186 33 days ago

Patiently waiting for my GOTG and Iron Maiden WizPanels!!! hopefully by next week.

#187 33 days ago
Quoted from WizardMod:

Spider Man is on the to do list.

Any progress?

#188 33 days ago

Lol, those guys sure are popular - seems there's a lineup, still waiting to hear about Tron myself!

#189 32 days ago

We try to do one new machine per week. We will get there.

#190 31 days ago

What’s the one thing more exciting than getting the shipping notice that your panels are being shipped ?

Seeing that it went to New York customs rather than Miami.
In and out in one day and now on it’s way to my house.

My led zep is going to look so much better.

My x-men is still waiting for a panel - hopefully someday.

#191 29 days ago

Came yesterday ! Unbelievably awesome looking. No other way to describe it other than they “ clean “ everything up nicely .

474F4BA9-CFE7-4DFF-94BC-9F07941CE5F2 (resized).jpegB9E67E4C-7572-4A9A-A874-0748C3105CE7 (resized).jpeg
#192 23 days ago

New Godzilla pinball mods!
Link here: https://wizardmod.com/collections/godzilla-stern-pinball-mods
For now we only have the full covered aprons but the aprons with the insider cut out will be released in a few days.
Here are some previews but more can be found at our shop:

Pro:
Wizard Mod Godzilla Stern pro (resized).jpg

Premium:
Wizard Mod Godzilla Stern premium (resized).jpg

LE:
Wizard Mod Godzilla Stern LE (resized).jpg

More details:
wizblades godzilla stern pinball inside decals sideboard art pinblades gameblades sideblades pin blades 1 (resized).jpg

wizpanels godzilla stern pro pinball speaker panel overlay speaker grills dmdskins dmd pin art skins 1 (resized).jpg

wizpanels godzilla stern premium pinball speaker panel overlay speaker grills dmdskins dmd pin art skins 1 (resized).jpg

wizpanels godzilla stern le pinball speaker panel overlay speaker grills dmdskins dmd pin art skins 1 (resized).jpg

wizpanels godzilla stern le full speakers pinball speaker panel overlay speaker grills dmdskins dmd pin art skins 2 (resized).jpg

wizaprona godzilla stern pro pinball apronskins apron decals pinaprons 1 (resized).jpg

wizapron godzilla stern premium le pinball apronskins apron decals pinaprons 2 (resized).jpg

wizbats godzilla stern pinball flipper bat decals (resized).jpg

wizemblems godzilla stern pinball lockdown bar accent magnetic 1 (resized).jpg

#193 21 days ago

New mods for Tron Legacy: https://wizardmod.com/collections/tron-pinball-mods

wizpanels tron pinball speaker panel overlay speaker grills dmdskins dmd pin art skins 1 copy (resized).jpg

wizpanels tron pinball speaker panel overlay speaker grills dmdskins dmd pin art skins 2 copy (resized).jpg

wizbats tron pinball flipper bat decals copy (resized).jpg

#194 21 days ago

Alien from PB needs some apron work please.

#195 21 days ago

Can you do Family Guy blades and a speaker panel? Just recieved Deadpool and Guardians Panels (they are awesome!)

#196 21 days ago

New WizPanels for the Chicago Gaming Remakes! (for the SE or LE only)
AFM: https://wizardmod.com/collections/attack-from-mars-remake-pinball-mods/products/attack-from-mars-remake-se-le-pinball-magnetic-wizpanels
MM: https://wizardmod.com/collections/medieval-madness-remake-pinball-mods/products/medieval-madness-remake-se-le-pinball-magnetic-wizpanels
MB: https://wizardmod.com/collections/monster-bash-remake-pinball-mods/products/monster-bash-remake-se-le-pinball-magnetic-wizpanels

wizpanels attack from mars se le chicago gaming pinball speaker panel overlay speaker grills dmdskins dmd pin art skins 1 copy (resized).jpg

wizpanels attack from mars se le chicago gaming pinball speaker panel overlay speaker grills dmdskins dmd pin art skins 2 copy (resized).jpg

wizpanels medieval madness se le chicago gaming pinball speaker panel overlay speaker grills dmdskins dmd pin art skins 1 copy (resized).jpg

wizpanels medieval madness se le chicago gaming pinball speaker panel overlay speaker grills dmdskins dmd pin art skins 2 copy (resized).jpg

wizpanels monster bash se le chicago gaming pinball speaker panel overlay speaker grills dmdskins dmd pin art skins 1 copy (resized).jpg

wizpanels monster bash se le chicago gaming pinball speaker panel overlay speaker grills dmdskins dmd pin art skins 2 copy (resized).jpg

#197 20 days ago

Aprons for Tron:

wizaprons tron pro pinball apronskins apron decals pinaprons copy (resized).jpg

wizaprons tron le arch windows cut out pinball apronskins apron decals pinaprons copy (resized).jpg

#198 18 days ago

No Good Gofers pinball mods: https://wizardmod.com/collections/no-good-gofers-pinball-mods

wizpanels no good gofers pinball speaker panel overlay speaker grills dmdskins dmd pin art skins 1 (resized).jpg

wizpanels no good gofers pinball speaker panel overlay speaker grills dmdskins dmd pin art skins 2 (resized).jpg

wizblades No Good Gofers pinball inside decals sideboard art pinblades gameblades sideblades pin blades (resized).jpg

wizapron no good gofers pinball apronskins apron decals pinaprons (resized).jpg

wizbats no good gofers pinball flipper bat decals R (resized).jpg

#199 13 days ago

These are great! I have Iron Maiden, GOTG, and BKSOR all with the holes so far, for lit speakers.

One comment thats holding me back from buying some Aprons. Deadpool for example - or GOTG, is there going to be any options without instruction card printing on there, I feel that in these cases, leaving it as is is better, but the BKSOR and Stranger Things are full art so I have bought these.

Great work, and another vote for Rick n Morty please, and Big Lebowski!

#200 12 days ago
Quoted from visualmagic:

another vote for Rick n Morty please

Being done at the moment. Probably will be ready next week.

There are 219 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 5.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside