IMG_5917 (resized).JPG
IMG_5916 (resized).JPG
IMG_1642 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1641 (resized).jpeg
B2E68F72-2709-4FD5-B7E1-9016DE8E12DC (resized).jpeg
F99BDD8A-4A5E-4C7E-A026-1B2B20E949F6 (resized).jpeg
74D34B08-7A16-460C-92B4-979A79759249 (resized).jpeg
1D4ECDD7-E037-4FB0-AAA9-82A72365B676 (resized).jpeg
wizpanels black knight sword of rage le pinball speaker panel overlay speaker grills dmdskins dmd pin art skins 2 (resized).jpg
wizpanels black knight sword of rage le pinball speaker panel overlay speaker grills dmdskins dmd pin art skins (resized).jpg
wizard mod black knight sword of rage pro (resized).jpg
wizard mod black knight sword of rage premium (resized).jpg
wizblades black knight sword of rage pinball inside decals sideboard art pinblades gameblades sideblades pin blades (resized).jpg
20210719_200129 (resized).jpg
21982D5F-5162-4465-93F7-0CD00BBC69E0 (resized).jpeg

There are 163 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 4.
#101 18 days ago
Quoted from feedthebiscuit:

These look amazing. Is X-men on your
To do in future list?

Bump. I ordered a JP2 but I would love to see an X-men magneto kit.

#102 18 days ago
Quoted from Gorgar666:

Monster Bash Remake LE Speaker Panel Please.

We are working on those. 2 or 3 weeks and we will have it.

#103 18 days ago

Would be very interested in an xmen magneto set too. These look great btw - have just ordered panels for IM, AIQ and DP.

#104 18 days ago

Just received my speaker panel today, definitely worth the wait!! Killer product Wizardmod cheers

309080D1-AAFF-49AB-9AF7-7D73B945CD47 (resized).jpeg39E64B39-8310-4DF6-8B6A-199C2EA82C7D (resized).jpeg
#105 17 days ago

A very happy customer here! Wizmod customer service was super responsive to a few questions I had. Item shipped within 5 business days. As with some other folks here, item was with US customs in Miami airport for about 2 weeks (no fault of Wizmod!). Honestly, it was worth the wait! These Wizpanels exceeded my expectations and really give the game new life (never realized how big and bare those speaker panels were before and a great place to add art). Thanks, WizardMod I'll be back for more in the future)!

WIzmod-2 (resized).jpgWizmod-1 (resized).jpgWizmod-3 (resized).jpgWizmod-4 (resized).jpg

#106 16 days ago

Recommended JP pro wizblade? Same as prem/le?

#107 16 days ago

Any chance you're planning on doing anything for Stern Spider-Man? Mine came with the cityscape ones I believe are from Pingraffix, but they're wafer thin and were already torn in at least half a dozen places. The ones from Stern, at best meh.

#108 16 days ago
Quoted from BroMan90:

For the pro this is the recommended one:
https://wizardmod.com/collections/jurassic-park-stern-pinball-mods/products/jurassic-park-stern-pinball-wizblades

Quoted from AntennaMan:

Any chance you're planning on doing anything for Stern Spider-Man?

Spider Man is on the to do list.

#109 16 days ago
Quoted from BroMan90:

I used the blue/green palette blade, https://wizardmod.com/collections/jurassic-park-stern-pinball-mods/products/jurassic-park-stern-pinball-wizblades which does a great job extending the look and feel of the backboard scene. While some folks use the sunset palette version of the Wizblades to tie into the cabinet artwork with rich orange tones, the blue tones mimic those on the backboard and give the appearance of a single wrap-around scene (side-back-side), all color coordinated. (I posted some pictures of it installed a couple of week ago). Either way, you won't be sorry to spent the $90 to get these.

#110 16 days ago

Ordered 07/07/21, arrived on the northern border in Vermont(I can see Quebec out my window), 07/16/21. They're great! 2 blades & 2 speaker panels. I was shocked when I opened the mail box and there was a roll of bubble wrap smaller than a loaf of bread. Not being big into modding, the only other blades I ordered came laid out flat in a giant card board box. This was much more efficient.

#111 16 days ago

Another WPC added. The Champion Pub pinball mods:
https://wizardmod.com/collections/the-champion-pub-pinball-mods

wizardmod champion pub pinball mods copy (resized).jpg

wizblades The Champion Pub pinball inside decals sideboard art pinblades gameblades sideblades pin blades 1 copy (resized).jpg

wizblades The Champion Pub pinball inside decals sideboard art pinblades gameblades sideblades pin blades 3 copy (resized).jpg

wizpanels champion pub pinball speaker panel overlay speaker grills dmdskins dmd pin art skins 1 copy (resized).jpg

wizpanels champion pub wood pinball speaker panel overlay speaker grills dmdskins dmd pin art skins 1 copy (resized).jpg

wizbats The Champion Pub pinball flipper bat decals copy (resized).jpg

wizpanels champion pub wood pinball speaker panel overlay speaker grills dmdskins dmd pin art skins 2 copy (resized).jpg

#112 15 days ago

Got my Mando blades and they look awesome! Now I just have to wait for the actual machine.

20210717_091331 (resized).jpg
#113 15 days ago

I just ordered the speaker panel for Aerosmith Pro.

#114 15 days ago

Happy customer here. I like the direction they are going

A6D051F9-51A1-4B4C-BBBF-A29F8BEFD566 (resized).jpegCC8D7A8E-9BF8-47FA-BB12-2D0C2A00ADDB (resized).jpeg
#115 14 days ago
Quoted from Jerickso77:

Got my Mando blades and they look awesome! Now I just have to wait for the actual machine.[quoted image]

Nice way to add Cara Dune into the game. Such a glaring omission as she's one of the major characters in the show.

#116 12 days ago

Just got my panels from wizard mods and they look great!! 2.5 weeks to get here is all, 2 minute install. I screwed up the metallica order and they are sending the proper one free of charge. Super customer service! Thanks so much.

20210720_080656 (resized).jpg20210720_081204 (resized).jpg20210720_081533 (resized).jpg20210720_082123 (resized).jpg20210720_082353 (resized).jpg20210720_082631 (resized).jpg
#117 12 days ago

I just installed the blue JP art blades. Looks good. Much better than the Stern blades.

#118 12 days ago

Lovely products! Can you make also 4 magnet decals for the r2d2 topper? Would be great!!

21982D5F-5162-4465-93F7-0CD00BBC69E0 (resized).jpeg
#119 12 days ago

Anyone put a Wizard speaker panel on a Williams Medieval Madness? Just looking for feedback. Thanks.

#120 11 days ago

Just added the Star Wars comic LCD back glass WizPanel and all I got to say is WOW! It makes the game's appearance so much better. It really dresses it out. If you were on the fence jump off and get one. A+++++++++++ all the way!

Great job guys!!

Dave

#121 11 days ago
Quoted from seenev:

I just installed the blue JP art blades. Looks good. Much better than the Stern blades.

In your Pro? Post a picture!

#122 10 days ago

What have people seen regarding time from order to delivery? Ordered 07/16 and have not gotten anything but an invoice since.

#123 10 days ago
Quoted from BroMan90:

In your Pro? Post a picture!

It's a premium.

20210719_200129 (resized).jpg
#124 10 days ago
Quoted from KozMckPinball:

What have people seen regarding time from order to delivery? Ordered 07/16 and have not gotten anything but an invoice since.

5-10 Business days. It's well worth the wait. Heck, mine was held in customs for almost 3 weeks. Apparently they loved look at it so much, I guess. You will enjoy.

#125 10 days ago

You ordered it SIX days ago? I think your expectations for delivery should be 21-25 days. (And if it arrives sooner, then you are "Da Man"!)

#126 10 days ago

I was 2.5 weeks delivered to Washington state

#127 10 days ago

I ordered mine on July 9 and according to my latest tracking info they've arrived in Canada and have been admitted for review, assuming customs, yesterday. Estimated delivery is 3-7 business days currently. Most likely next week provided there's no delays.

#128 9 days ago

Summer time isn't helping (many people are on vacations) but all orders arrive at their destination.

#129 9 days ago
Quoted from DBP99:

Just added the Star Wars comic LCD back glass WizPanel and all I got to say is WOW! It makes the game's appearance so much better. It really dresses it out. If you were on the fence jump off and get one. A+++++++++++ all the way!
Great job guys!!
Dave

THANK YOU!

#130 9 days ago

If it is coming to the US, hope that it doesn't go through Miami. I've placed quite a few international orders lately. All of the other orders went through customs in NY. That took 1-3 days.

My recent order from Wizard was moving along great. Left Lisbon Portugal on June 29. Got to Miami customs on July 1.....and its been stuck there ever since.

#131 9 days ago
Quoted from dinot:

If it is coming to the US, hope that it doesn't go through Miami. I've placed quite a few international orders lately. All of the other orders went through customs in NY. That took 1-3 days.
My recent order from Wizard was moving along great. Left Lisbon Portugal on June 29. Got to Miami customs on July 1.....and its been stuck there ever since.

So true, my first order went through Miami and it was stuck there for 12 days. I just checked on my most recent order and it came in through New York and passed through customs almost instantly!! It's on schedule to be delivery Monday, which would be a total of ten days from creating the shipping label.

Looking forward to the Wizard treatment on my Jurassic Park Premium!!

#132 9 days ago
Quoted from dinot:

It seems you got a tracking number. How long between the order being paid and getting the tracking number? Just asking because I've gotten zero communication about the order, all I have is a PayPal invoice, nothing from Wizard Mods at all.

#133 9 days ago

It seems you got a tracking number. How long between the order being paid and getting the tracking number? Just asking because I've gotten zero communication about the order, all I have is a PayPal invoice, nothing from Wizard Mods at all.

I think it was 5 days from when I paid to when my order was shipped. The was a weekend in there though. I'm guessing these are printed on demand so maybe there's a little turn around time.

#134 9 days ago

I've gotten zero communication about the order

Please check your spam folder.
We are having reports that some of our emails are being stuck at spam folders.
If you don't find anything please contact us.

To everyone, please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions whatsoever.

#135 9 days ago

Black Knight: Sword of Rage pinball mods:
https://wizardmod.com/collections/black-knight-sword-of-rage-pinball-mods

wizard mod black knight sword of rage pro (resized).jpg

wizard mod black knight sword of rage premium (resized).jpg

wizblades black knight sword of rage pinball inside decals sideboard art pinblades gameblades sideblades pin blades (resized).jpg

wizpanels black knight sword of rage le pinball speaker panel overlay speaker grills dmdskins dmd pin art skins 2 (resized).jpg

wizpanels black knight sword of rage le pinball speaker panel overlay speaker grills dmdskins dmd pin art skins (resized).jpg

#136 9 days ago
Quoted from WizardMod:

Please check your spam folder.
We are having reports that some of our emails are being stuck at spam folders.
If you don't find anything please contact us.
To everyone, please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions whatsoever.

Just got an update today, thanks.

#137 8 days ago
1D4ECDD7-E037-4FB0-AAA9-82A72365B676 (resized).jpeg74D34B08-7A16-460C-92B4-979A79759249 (resized).jpegB2E68F72-2709-4FD5-B7E1-9016DE8E12DC (resized).jpegF99BDD8A-4A5E-4C7E-A026-1B2B20E949F6 (resized).jpeg
#138 7 days ago

Friggin Miami customs is driving me nuts. My Mando sideblades are coming up on 4 weeks being stuck there. I just had a different package go through NY customs in 8 hours.
It is extra frustrating as I have Pinstadiums that I cannot install because I need the sideblades on first.

Does anyone know of anything that I can do? (With either USPS or customs)

Thanks.

#139 7 days ago

About 20 years ago, the USPS created the ISC's in order to SPEED the processing of International inbound parcels. They made FIVE of these centers in the USA, and then funded the equivalent of only THREE of them for the past few years, so resources are pretty thin. If it makes you feel any better, the USPS cost per ounce is going UP to $.58 from the current $.55 because they say they lost $8Billion in 2020!!!

You package will arrive... but really nothing you can do about it until the log jam breaks out on it's own.

#140 7 days ago
Quoted from Markharris2000:

About 20 years ago, the USPS created the ISC's in order to SPEED the processing of International inbound parcels. They made FIVE of these centers in the USA, and then funded the equivalent of only THREE of them for the past few years, so resources are pretty thin. If it makes you feel any better, the USPS cost per ounce is going UP to $.58 from the current $.55 because they say they lost $8Billion in 2020!!!
You package will arrive... but really nothing you can do about it until the log jam breaks out on it's own.

Thanks Mark. I know that it will get here eventually. During the early part of Covid (March of 2020), I had a package stuck in an ISC for 2 months. But I chalked that up to people not coming to work, not having proper protocols in place, etc...

#141 6 days ago

We are getting reposts that everything that goes through Florida takes more time.

Every time a package gets stuck for 2 weeks or more it breaks our heart. It really does.

But when the packages arrive and then we read your feedback it makes us very happy.

#142 6 days ago

Just an update on my order Wiz.

I finally received it after it was sent to Australia besides Indiana. Remember? I guess I have to change my pin name from Indypin to Aussiepin. LOL

Anyways, I installed them and they look great.

Worth the wait if anybody is on the fence. Really makes the pin stand out, so thanks fellas!

#143 6 days ago
Quoted from dinot:

Friggin Miami customs is driving me nuts. My Mando sideblades are coming up on 4 weeks being stuck there. I just had a different package go through NY customs in 8 hours.

Hang in there. Like you mine was also stuck in Miami for over 3 weeks and finally just arrived. The waiting sucks but its worth it. The quality on these mods is top notch.

#144 6 days ago
Quoted from JayTeeF:

Hang in there. Like you mine was also stuck in Miami for over 3 weeks and finally just arrived. The waiting sucks but its worth it. The quality on these mods is top notch.

I know that their stuff is top notch. This is why I went with it. Just curious how long was your package stuck in Miami?

Quoted from WizardMod:

We are getting reposts that everything that goes through Florida takes more time.
Every time a package gets stuck for 2 weeks or more it breaks our heart. It really does.
But when the packages arrive and then we read your feedback it makes us very happy.

I get what you are saying, but I think that everyone knows that you have zero control over that.
This is very much a Miami ISC problem. As I mentioned earlier, every package I get that goes through NY ISC gets through in about a day. Add in that the USPS has been decimated over the last year and this is a recipe for a huge mess.
For example, I had a package coming from Canada which has been stuck at my local distribution center for a few days (this place is 10 miles from my home). It has been stuck at that distribution center for more time than it took to get through Canada, through ISC NY and then to that distribution center.

Fun times.

#145 6 days ago

My order from Wizard Mods arrived earlier today, wiz panels and bats for Iron Maiden, Deadpool, and Avengers. Nicely packaged, rolled so I laid them flat for an hour or so to help flatten them out a bit. Super easy to apply and everything fits like a glove! Wizard Mods do an incredible job of properly matching colours and art to the machines, everything looks like it belongs there. Anyone that didn't realize they were added aftermarket would never know they didn't come on the machines from the factory. Very impressive, I don't think pics really do these mods justice. Also don't notice any degradation in sound quality with the panels applied. Really like the look of the infinity stone wiz bats on the flippers , very sharp! Only thing I would change or suggest a possible change in the future would be on the wiz panel for the Avengers, the Avengers A logo on the speaker panel portion would standout significantly nicer if it weren't in black on the purple, the traditional white or a yellow matching that of the machine would be nicer. Not a big deal tho as they do look fantastic. Really glad I ordered them and very happy with them on the machines. Keep up the awesome work!

#146 6 days ago

Just received my panels for jp2 premium.
They look amazing. I never knew I needed one and now all of the other machines look bare.
I’m trying to resist the side blades - but I feel like resistance will be futile.

Please tell me that magneto le X-men covers will be created soon and all resistance will be gone.

#147 6 days ago
Quoted from SharkDiver:

My order from Wizard Mods arrived earlier today, wiz panels and bats for Iron Maiden, Deadpool, and Avengers. Nicely packaged, rolled so I laid them flat for an hour or so to help flatten them out a bit. Super easy to apply and everything fits like a glove! Wizard Mods do an incredible job of properly matching colours and art to the machines, everything looks like it belongs there. Anyone that didn't realize they were added aftermarket would never know they didn't come on the machines from the factory. Very impressive, I don't think pics really do these mods justice. Also don't notice any degradation in sound quality with the panels applied. Really like the look of the infinity stone wiz bats on the flippers , very sharp! Only thing I would change or suggest a possible change in the future would be on the wiz panel for the Avengers, the Avengers A logo on the speaker panel portion would standout significantly nicer if it weren't in black on the purple, the traditional white or a yellow matching that of the machine would be nicer. Not a big deal tho as they do look fantastic. Really glad I ordered them and very happy with them on the machines. Keep up the awesome work!

Show a pic of the Deadpool speaker please.

#148 5 days ago
Quoted from KingBW:

Show a pic of the Deadpool speaker please.

Took a couple with my phone for you so here ya go, took one of the panel and one of the flippers.

IMG_1641 (resized).jpegIMG_1642 (resized).jpeg
#149 5 days ago
Quoted from SharkDiver:

Took a couple with my phone for you so here ya go, took one of the panel and one of the flippers.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Thanks, looks good.

#150 5 days ago
Quoted from dinot:

I know that their stuff is top notch. This is why I went with it. Just curious how long was your package stuck in Miami?

I get what you are saying, but

I checked back on tracking. Mine was stuck in Miami from July 1st to July 19th.

There are 163 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 4.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside