Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

unnamed copy (resized).jpg
wizbats rick morty pinball flipper bat decals (resized).jpg
Rick and Morty Blood Sucker Edition (resized).jpg
Rick and Morty Standard (resized).jpg
wizaprons rick morty pinball apronskins apron decals pinaprons 1 (resized).jpg
wizpanels rick morty standard pinball speaker panel overlay speaker grills dmdskins dmd pin art skins 2 (resized).jpg
wizpanels rick morty standard pinball speaker panel overlay speaker grills dmdskins dmd pin art skins 1 (resized).jpg
wizpanels rick and morty standard cut pinball speaker panel overlay speaker grills dmdskins dmd pin art skins 1 (resized).jpg
wizpanels rick and morty pinball blood sucker edition speaker panel overlay speaker grills dmdskins dmd pin art skins 1 (resized).jpg
wizpanels rick and morty pinball blood sucker edition speaker panel overlay speaker grills dmdskins dmd pin art skins 2 (resized).jpg
wizblades rick and morty pinball inside decals sideboard art pinblades gameblades sideblades pin blades (resized).jpg
wizaprons rick morty no cards pinball apronskins apron decals pinaprons 1 (resized).jpg
wizblades No Good Gofers pinball inside decals sideboard art pinblades gameblades sideblades pin blades (resized).jpg
wizpanels no good gofers pinball speaker panel overlay speaker grills dmdskins dmd pin art skins 1 (resized).jpg
wizpanels no good gofers pinball speaker panel overlay speaker grills dmdskins dmd pin art skins 2 (resized).jpg
wizapron no good gofers pinball apronskins apron decals pinaprons (resized).jpg

There are 209 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 5.
#51 4 months ago
Quoted from Gorgar666:

Thanks for the info! It triggered my purchase. Not to bad, coming from the other side of the world.

I wish the pictures were better. The slight texture surface is catching the light in my photos, but I suspect will look fine once installed due to the location of the lights on the playfield and where a player stands. I will update this comment once the blades are in place.

1 week later
#52 3 months ago

We have a new line of magnetic aprons with the arch windows cut out for the Les and some Premiums.
https://wizardmod.com/search?type=product&options%5Bprefix%5D=last&options%5Bunavailable_products%5D=last&q=arch

wizaprons black knight sword of rage premium le arch windows pinball apronskins apron decals pinaprons copy (resized).jpg

wizaprons aerosmith le arch windows cut out pinball apronskins apron decals pinaprons copy (resized).jpg

wizaprons avengers infinity querst arch windows cut out pinball apronskins apron decals pinaprons copy (resized).jpg

wizaprons deadpool le arch windows cut out pinball apronskins apron decals pinaprons 1 copy (resized).jpg

wizaprons elvira house horrors LE SE arch windows pinball apronskins apron decals pinaprons copy (resized).jpg

wizaprons guardians of the galaxy le arch windows cut out pinball apronskins apron decals pinaprons 1 2 copy (resized).jpg

wizaprons iron maiden le arch windows cut out pinball apronskins apron decals pinaprons copy (resized).jpg

wizaprons iron maiden premium arch windows cut out pinball apronskins apron decals pinaprons copy (resized).jpg

wizaprons jurassic park stern le arch windows cut out no cards pinball apronskins apron decals pinaprons copy (resized).jpg

wizaprons jurassic park stern le arch windows cut out pinball apronskins apron decals pinaprons copy (resized).jpg

wizaprons led zeppelin arch windows cut out pinball apronskins apron decals pinaprons copy (resized).jpg

wizaprons mandalorian le arch windows cut out pinball apronskins apron decals pinaprons 1 (resized).jpg

wizaprons mandalorian le arch windows cut out pinball apronskins apron decals pinaprons 1 copy (resized).jpg

wizaprons stranger things le arch windows cut out pinball apronskins apron decals pinaprons copy (resized).jpg

wizaprons stranger things premium arch windows cut out pinball apronskins apron decals pinaprons copy (resized).jpg

wizaprons the munsters le arch windows cut out pinball apronskins apron decals pinaprons copy (resized).jpg

wizaprons the munsters premium arch windows cut out pinball apronskins apron decals pinaprons copy (resized).jpg

wizaprons tmnt arch windows cut out pinball apronskins apron decals pinaprons 2 copy (resized).jpg

Check our more than 250 mods collection here: http://wizardmod.com

#53 3 months ago

Any plans for pro aprons?

#54 3 months ago
Quoted from Markharris2000:

I wish the pictures were better. The slight texture surface is catching the light in my photos, but I suspect will look fine once installed due to the location of the lights on the playfield and where a player stands. I will update this comment once the blades are in place.

Here's the update. These are the WizardBlades on a JP Premium. They are sweet!!! Notice the colors match the backboard of the playfield...

IMG_1653 (resized).jpgIMG_1654 (resized).jpgIMG_1655 (resized).jpgIMG_1656 (resized).jpgIMG_1657 (resized).jpg
#55 3 months ago

Are you going to make em for metallica ?

#56 3 months ago
Quoted from BMHouze:

Any plans for pro aprons?

With cut outs?
We thought about them and concluded that not many people would want them. Because the apron for the pro doesn't have lights bellow.
But I guess if you ask then maybe there is interest after all? We could think about this again.

#57 3 months ago

Here's the update. These are the WizardBlades on a JP Premium. They are sweet!!! Notice the colors match the backboard of the playfield...

Thank you so much for the pics!

#58 3 months ago

No cards option for Iron Maiden LE Arch Windows Cut Out:
https://wizardmod.com/collections/iron-maiden-pinball-mods/products/iron-maiden-le-arch-windows-cut-out-pinball-magnetic-wizaprons?variant=40083983139011

wizaprona iron maiden le arch windows cut out no cards pinball apronskins apron decals pinaprons copy (resized).jpg

#59 3 months ago

Highly recommend the speaker panels. Got the Elvira Premium one and it looks great. Shipped relatively quickly to Canada.

#60 3 months ago
Quoted from Halfwasted:

Highly recommend the speaker panels. Got the Elvira Premium one and it looks great. Shipped relatively quickly to Canada.

Ordered for ehoh, lz and guardians!!

#61 3 months ago

New WPC added. Medieval Madness:
https://wizardmod.com/collections/medieval-madness-pinball-mods

wizard mod medieval madness copy (resized).jpg

Don't forget to visit our shop for other machines. More than 250 mods here: https://wizardmod.com

#62 3 months ago

Providing some feedback for everyone. If you are on the fence, don’t be. Product is of great quality.

Order placed on 6/5 (Saturday), and package arrived yesterday on 6/28.

Here are some before and after shots. Iron Maiden and Aerosmith are magnets. Attack is a sticker.

16A67102-E455-4C22-BDA7-DC007C68A6F7 (resized).jpeg7BAC43A0-4939-4520-873C-3ABE97EF847B (resized).jpegBCCC480D-8439-420E-B0CD-1AD84C712EF9 (resized).jpegA159E8B0-5CEB-48DD-B18B-9192EE78A752 (resized).jpeg073255F3-15E7-43B0-80E1-00310535F7CA (resized).jpegAE96B91C-CBF4-46AB-8A27-7B1B614A21A8 (resized).jpegB5F1E05C-F0FD-4AA3-A906-1FCFB01BD810 (resized).jpeg7642C9A8-C8BD-4B82-9E96-C27161640DA1 (resized).jpeg76FC51AC-0B25-4E56-AACB-41470A807B9F (resized).jpeg4F369AB2-51BB-4DAC-9FA4-BBF05660B9FD (resized).jpeg84E6811B-F352-4944-B2CC-D487C9D7DB9B (resized).jpeg
#63 3 months ago
Quoted from djreddog:

Providing some feedback for everyone. If you are on the fence, don’t be. Product is of great quality.
Order placed on 6/5 (Saturday), and package arrived yesterday on 6/28.
Here are some before and after shots. Iron Maiden and Aerosmith are magnets. Attack is a sticker. [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I’m also waiting patiently. It does take some time. I will Post pics. Tracking now. Portugal to California then Texas.

#64 3 months ago

Are you going to do TOTAN and Flintstones speaker panels?

#65 3 months ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Are you going to do TOTAN and Flintstones speaker panels?

TOTAN: https://wizardmod.com/collections/tales-of-the-arabian-nights-pinball-mods/products/tales-of-the-arabian-nights-pinball-wizpanels

wizpanels tales arabian nights pinball speaker panel overlay speaker grills dmdskins dmd pin art skins (resized).jpg

Flintstones will be done someday in the near future.

#66 3 months ago

Installed the TOTAN speaker panel on mine, it is great. What I mean by that is that is it discreet and blends nicely with the rest of the pinball, basically you don't notice it after a couple of minutes, as it is supposed to be.

#67 3 months ago

New pinball mods for NBA Fastbreak. Another wpc added to our collection:
https://wizardmod.com/collections/nba-fastbreak-pinball-mods

wizpanels nba fastbreak pinball speaker panel overlay speaker grills dmdskins dmd pin art skins copy (resized).jpg

wizblades nba fastbreak pinball inside decals sideboard art pinblades gameblades sideblades pin blades copy (resized).jpg

wizapron nba fast break pinball apronskins apron decals pinaprons copy (resized).jpg

wizbats nba fastbreak pinball flipper bat decals copy (resized).jpg

#68 3 months ago

27 days to get to Texas. I was Tracking. They where stuck in Miami for 10 days. Quality is jaw dropping.

2B77A6E4-D788-4688-A1FB-2AC3222DAFB1 (resized).jpeg
#69 3 months ago
Quoted from Gorgar666:

27 days to get to Texas. I was Tracking. They where stuck in Miami for 10 days. Quality is jaw dropping.
[quoted image]

Pls let us know how if there are any noticeable changes to the quality/crispness of the sound coming from the speakers in the backbox.

#70 3 months ago

following

#71 3 months ago

I have them on my fridge to flatten them out til tomorrow.

#72 3 months ago

Iron Maiden Key hole slightly off target. It isn’t noticeable but could use a slight trim or keep as is, which I did. Can you tell?,..nope. Colors are solid and I’m super happy with the Look. Stern missing a huge Cash grab on a Mod of this Sort. Love it.

03460C18-DCA3-4261-8590-997F80801D40 (resized).jpeg425D45CA-AC2F-4D83-9F3A-026D141D1075 (resized).jpeg823327C6-C291-4B90-97B4-88709466F751 (resized).jpeg
#73 3 months ago
Quoted from Gorgar666:

It isn’t noticeable but could use a slight trim or keep as is, which I did. Can you tell?,..nope.

You didn't even gave us a chance to replace that WizPanel because it's clearly a faulty one.
But I guess if you can't notice it then it's all good.

This applies to everyone. If you get a faulty mod it will be replaced. As you probably know these things rarely happen, but unfortunately they do sometimes.

Quoted from Gorgar666:

Stern missing a huge Cash grab on a Mod of this Sort. Love it.

This is our invention/creation! So don't tell them anything! hahahah

#74 3 months ago

New pinball mods for Stern Mustang:
https://wizardmod.com/collections/mustang-pinball-mods

wizardmod mustang pinball mods (resized).jpg

Check more than 300 mods here: https://wizardmod.com

#75 3 months ago

If you are making these for boutiques
Heavy Metal! (Stern)

#76 3 months ago

Love the WizBlades! Now I find my Rollercoaster Tycoon cabinet sides look bare standing next to the Jurassic Park with the WizardBlades... Can you add RCT to your (growing) list of blades?

#77 3 months ago

They look great and this thread pushed me over the fence to order up a few of these mods. Ordered a few days ago, still just showing as ordered confirmed so hopefully the status changes to shipped and I get tracking info shortly. Looking forward to getting these and putting them on my pins.

#78 3 months ago

Can you add RCT to your (growing) list of blades?

We will move those to the top of the list.

#79 3 months ago

I am very curious HOW you get all of these custom parts designed so quickly? Obviously you have cutting templates that don't change very much from machine to machine within a brand, but there is a TON of graphic design work for each machine. Do you have a WIZARD of a graphics artist that dreams in Photoshop? Your team is just churning out high quality and well integrated designs faster than I have ever seen. And the resulting Blades are very high quality in LOOK and FEEL (materials).

#80 3 months ago

Do you have a WIZARD of a graphics artist that dreams in Photoshop?

We are like a community of pinheads with some artists, producers and technicians. Combining these 3 specialties is how we can make such high end mods, which is the main goal of the Wizard Mod brand. Everything we do is with the high end goal in mind. Even the logo was commissioned to a professional graphic designer ($$$).

#81 3 months ago

Wiz, have you looked into a state side distributor to cut down on delivery time? Not in a rush to get my speaker panel just thought it might simplify the process a bit.

#82 3 months ago
Quoted from WizardMod:

You didn't even gave us a chance to replace that WizPanel

It’s a very minimal misfit. Unnoticeable.

Quoted from SharkDiver:

They look great and this thread pushed me over the fence to order up a few of these mods. Ordered a few days ago, still just showing as ordered confirmed so hopefully the status changes to shipped and I get tracking info shortly. Looking forward to getting these and putting them on my pins.

It was 10 days before I got a hit on tracking.

Patients Danielson.

#83 3 months ago
Quoted from Gorgar666:

It’s a very minimal misfit. Unnoticeable.

Patients Danielson.

Indeed! Im not concerned just excited lol With this hobby you need patience , that's one thing I've learned one the last year lol

#84 3 months ago

Great looking products.

If I wouldn’t have powdercoated apron and speaker panel I would be ordering.

#85 3 months ago
Quoted from Gorgar666:

Sometimes we ship in 2 or 3 days. Sometimes 5 our 6. And on some cases a little more.
What's most annoying is that all of this uncertainty is because of the weird times we live in nowadays, where everything changes daily. Because if it were up to us, we would only take 2 or 3 days to ship all orders.

#86 3 months ago

Consider building a relationship with one of the USA mod dealers. Just need one, and likely they just need to 'stock' the pieces for your most common titles. That said, it makes no sense to work with a USA based distributor that places the order withyou AFTER they get an order from a customer. The real value is having your mods IN STOCK in a USA location. If for instance, a dealer was willing to stock FIVE units of the apron, blades and speaker panel for the most popular titles like JP and Mando. Then when their stock gets down to say two, they place a new order with you. They essentially buffer the time delay. Lastly, prices should be worked out so that price-alone does NOT become the main reason to work with a dealer in the USA. The value is delivery.

Everybody wins! Pinsiders get products in less than a week, you get paid what you want for the work and nobody gets stuck with materials that won't sell.

#87 3 months ago

That will happen one day for sure.

#88 3 months ago
Quoted from WizardMod:

That will happen one day for sure.

Being that you are overseas, I am assuming the copyright enforcement hasn't been an issue so far, do you see that being an issue if you go to a US based supplier? Your work is awesome, but I fear that you may get shut down like so many before if you don't go through the right channels for IP issues.

#89 3 months ago

Aerosmith pinball mods:
https://wizardmod.com/collections/aerosmith-pinball-mods

All these mods are 100% hand drawn:

Pro:
wizard mod aerosmith pro (resized).jpg

Premium:
wizard mod aerosmith premium (resized).jpg

LE:
wizard mod aerosmith le (resized).jpg

More details:
wizblades aerosmith pinball inside decals sideboard art pinblades gameblades sideblades pin blades (resized).jpg

wizard mod aerosmith premium apron (resized).jpg

wizaprons aerosmith le arch windows cut out pinball apronskins apron decals pinaprons (resized).jpg

wizpanels aerosmith pro pinball speaker panel overlay speaker grills dmdskins dmd pin art skins (resized).jpg

#90 3 months ago

These look amazing. Is X-men on your
To do in future list?

#91 3 months ago

I assume the Aero pro speaker panel is a magnet? Cutout for the tag I see in the pics?
Apron cover a sticker?

#92 3 months ago

Consider building a relationship with one of the USA mod dealers. Just need one, and likely they just need to 'stock' the pieces for your most common titles. That said, it makes no sense to work with a USA based distributor that places the order withyou AFTER they get an order from a customer. The real value is having your mods IN STOCK in a USA location. If for instance, a dealer was willing to stock FIVE units of the apron, blades and speaker panel for the most popular titles like JP and Mando. Then when their stock gets down to say two, they place a new order with you. They essentially buffer the time delay. Lastly, prices should be worked out so that price-alone does NOT become the main reason to work with a dealer in the USA. The value is delivery.
Everybody wins! Pinsiders get products in less than a week, you get paid what you want for the work and nobody gets stuck with materials that won't sell.

I agree. I put in an order for (4) speaker panels about 3 weeks ago (maybe more). It costs over 300 bucks, but I didn’t mind because I ordered and received a Mando set and was very pleased with it. However, I was just informed my order was shipped to Australia by accident, but I can see how they got Indiana confused with Australia .

Not faulting Wizard Mod because I know they have no control over this, but I can’t help but mention it puts a damper on me wanting to order any more of the mods until I get my past shipment. Plus, the guys at Wizard Mod are always cordial and helped locate the problem with my order. Just makes me nervous I have that much money out there with no product(s) in hand.

#93 3 months ago
Quoted from BMHouze:

I assume the Aero pro speaker panel is a magnet? Cutout for the tag I see in the pics?
Apron cover a sticker?

The panel is magnetic and the apron is a sticker for the pro and magnet for the premium or LE.

#94 3 months ago
Quoted from Indypin:

my order was shipped to Australia by accident

I assure you this was the only time something like this has ever happened(A package going to another country).
We will make it up to you in the future if you ever want more mods. We are just waiting for this one to arrive.

Quoted from Indypin:

how they got Indiana confused with Australia

We were as shocked as you. We got really pissed about this and made a complaint to the currier.

#95 3 months ago

I am very curious HOW you get all of these custom parts designed so quickly? Obviously you have cutting templates that don't change very much from machine to machine within a brand, but there is a TON of graphic design work for each machine. Do you have a WIZARD of a graphics artist that dreams in Photoshop? Your team is just churning out high quality and well integrated designs faster than I have ever seen. And the resulting Blades are very high quality in LOOK and FEEL (materials).

They’re wizards man. Don’t question the magic

#96 3 months ago

Any plans for a beskar colored speaker panel cover to match the Mando LE armor?

#97 3 months ago
Quoted from KozMckPinball:

Any plans for a beskar colored speaker panel cover to match the Mando LE armor?

That's a nice idea

#98 3 months ago

Was excited to find JP Premium panels with the LE speaker cutouts! This is a common mod and great that it's an option.

#99 3 months ago

The Mandalorian LE Beskar Wizpanels:
https://wizardmod.com/collections/the-mandalorian-star-wars-pinball-mods/products/the-mandalorian-le-beskar-pinball-magnetic-wizpanels

wizpanels mandalorian le beskar pinball speaker panel overlay speaker grills dmdskins dmd pin art skins 1 copy (resized).jpg

wizpanels mandalorian le beskar pinball speaker panel overlay speaker grills dmdskins dmd pin art skins 2 copy (resized).jpg

wizpanels mandalorian le beskar le cust pinball speaker panel overlay speaker grills dmdskins dmd pin art skins 1 copy (resized).jpg

wizpanels mandalorian le beskar le cust pinball speaker panel overlay speaker grills dmdskins dmd pin art skins 2 copy (resized).jpg

Thank you KozMckPinball for the idea!

#100 3 months ago

Monster Bash Remake LE Speaker Panel Please.

There are 209 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 5.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside