3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by jackofdiamonds
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

41myEFTqlxL._AA160_.jpg

#1 3 years ago

I read on the JJP forum that JJP is recommending this product for their play fields.
    Has anyone been using this stuff or at least tried it?If anyone has let us know here.Its been a while since I heard of a new cleaner being introduced.41myEFTqlxL._AA160_.jpg

#2 3 years ago

I've used wizards products exclusively for years on all my cars and pins. Works great and smells good!

I had a brief sponsorship with mothers car care products and it wasn't even close to the wizards product line up. I highly recommend wizards products.

#3 3 years ago

Terrific product. I used it when JJP suggested it would rid me of my static/RGB board problems (it didn't). But it cleans everything nicely and makes the playfield nice 'n' slick as if it had been waxed. It's Lloyd-approved, too!

#4 3 years ago

WOW!!!! And its cheap.so this is instead of waxing ,not in addition to?

I hope so because even after all these years I suck at waxing!!!!And waxing sucks!!!

#5 3 years ago

When I was at the factory a couple years ago they were using it for the final wipe down before packing for shipping.

I thought good enough for them, good enough for me. Got some off of Amazon.

First line on it is anti static. Great stuff.

LTG : )

#6 3 years ago
    Quoted from jackofdiamonds:

WOW!!!! And its cheap.so this is instead of waxing ,not in addition to?
    I hope so because even after all these years I suck at waxing!!!!And waxing sucks!!!

On WOZ, I only use this stuff because that's what was recommended and Lloyd has never steered me wrong. I also use it on AC/DC premium and Congo because of the lower playfield window...I don't want to accidentally get wax where I don't want it to be. Everything else gets the wax job in addition to Wizards.

#7 3 years ago

I started using this on Lloyd's recommendation and love it. No mess and can be used on just about everything.

#8 3 years ago

I use on all my machines....anti static a plus for WOZ (I've since cured the culprit there), and the best smelling cleaner I have...great stuff!!

Seems mild enough, so I'll usually use everytime the glass is off just to clean a bit....I only wax twice a year..(suppose I'm a bit lazy there, but haven't had wear issues).....

Shiney's every 6 months or so (don't know if that's excessive or not, but seems like a pretty cheap insurance policy for minimizing wear and tear .....)

#9 3 years ago

Looks like a good product to use. I'm gonna give it a shot!

#10 3 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Looks like a good product to use. I'm gonna give it a shot!

you will like it.....

#11 3 years ago
    Quoted from MK6PIN:

but seems like a pretty cheap insurance policy for minimizing wear and tear .....

The MSDS says it does not contain any Wax, so I would not count on it protecting the playfield from wear.

Looks to be just a water based cleaner with anti-static properties.

#12 3 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

The MSDS says it does not contain any Wax, so I would not count on it protecting the playfield from wear.
    Looks to be just a water based cleaner with anti-static properties.

Understood....I meant changing the balls twice a year.....read your thread on playfield care (awsome, btw.), so would you wax more than twice a year? Quarterly?.....these game probably see <2k of plays a year on each. Thanks for any insight here......mark

#13 3 years ago
    Quoted from MK6PIN:

Understood....I meant changing the balls twice a year.....read your thread on playfield care (awsome, btw.), so would you wax more than twice a year? Quarterly?.....these game probably see <2k of plays a year on each. Thanks for any insight here......mark

Anytime I have the glass off, I simply drag my fingertips over the area right in front of the flippers.

If it does not feel waxed, it gets waxed.

2000 plays a year would be at least monthly waxing for sure.

Check balls for nicks and scratches too.

#14 3 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

Anytime I have the glass off, I simply drag my fingertips over the area right in front of the flippers.
    If it does not feel waxed, it gets waxed.
    2000 plays a year would be at least monthly waxing for sure.
    Check balls for nicks and scratches too.

Got it....great advise...will do...

#15 3 years ago

Thanks!!!Good advice all around.Def gonna get me some.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 29.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 7.49
    Electronics
    Yorktown Parts and Equip
    $ 149.99
    Lighting - Other
    Rock Custom Pinball
    Pinball Machine
    Great American Pinball
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 44.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Pinball Forever
    $ 30.40
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 29.50
    Playfield - Plastics
    Pinball Haus
    $ 66.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 999.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 229.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    $ 41.00
    $ 10.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Pinball Haus
    $ 24.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 10,999.00
    Pinball Machine
    Music City Pinball
    $ 24.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    pinballmod
    $ 74.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside