(Topic ID: 213503)

Wizard

By Doomer

6 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

So the Wizard is almost there. Trying to figure out the flag flip sequence. I know the targets flip the flags in one direction. But the rollovers don't seem to flip them back. Are the rollovers suppose to flip them all back as you roll over them individually?
Also any clue might be causing the start button to keep subtracting games after you reach 4 players and keep on hitting it?

Next up Royal Flush... Still need a complete coin door or at least the wiring diagram for the one I have. Mine is stripped of coin mehs and the wires are all disconnected.
Doomer

#2 5 years ago

On my wizard the first rollover should flip all flags that are flipped back over and light related shots. Seems to be the way it is designed to work. And mine also counts down credits after 4 players are selected. Hope this helps

#3 5 years ago

Thanks for the reply. Wonder why the credit unit does that.

#4 5 years ago

There is a contact on the coin unit that should open after the fourth player is selected.
If it stays closed you can keep pushing the credit button and lose a game.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pomona, CA
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp
Decorations
1,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Murrells Inlet, SC
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball
Other
$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine
Magazines/books
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist
Other
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wizard and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.