(Topic ID: 24115)

With this talk about XMen future value, what about ACDC?

By DrainO

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by jimjim66
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

Any feeling that the ACDC Premiums will rise?

#2 11 years ago

Talking pin valuations is just Silly.

#3 11 years ago

absolutely as long as people keep selling it for more and people pay it.

#4 11 years ago

depends.. but I'm sure the limitless "Premium" model will ultimately hurt the value of the "LE" models.

#5 11 years ago
    Quoted from pinball_customs:

depends.. but I'm sure the limitless "Premium" model will ultimately hurt the value of the "LE" models

Can't see it anymore than Red Spider-Man hurt Black SM's resale value.

#6 11 years ago

When they finally stop making even the premiums, I can see prices starting to soar on this game.

#7 11 years ago
    Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Talking pin valuations is just Silly.

I think it is fun to speculate; but anyone talking in definatives is likely kidding themselves. None of us know, but is fun to wonder.

#8 11 years ago
    Quoted from DrainO:

Any feeling that the ACDC Premiums will rise?

No reason they would as long as Stern keeps making them. It's like the old days, where HUO's would be less than NIB...aaaah.

#9 11 years ago

Obviously I'm not looking at this as take it to the bank discussion here. Just speculation.

Seems to work for the oil people. We should give it a shot to boost our own portfolios

#10 11 years ago
    Quoted from Rarehero:

No reason they would as long as Stern keeps making them. It's like the old days, where HUO's would be less than NIB...aaaah.

That's just plain silly talk. Doesn't your car appreciate the minute your drive it off the lot and your TV go up in value once you unbox it?

#11 11 years ago

AC/DC is a good game, I hope Stern keeps making them like they did LOTR or TSPP.

#12 11 years ago
    Quoted from BoJo:

That's just plain silly talk. Doesn't your car appreciate the minute your drive it off the lot and your TV go up in value once you unbox it?

Shame on me. I'll go crawl back into my cave of logic.

#13 11 years ago

Try and think 5 yrs out. Whats its rock pin competition? Are they making Kiss pin?

#14 11 years ago
    Quoted from Av8:

Try and think 5 yrs out. Whats its rock pin competition? Are they making Kiss pin?

I just hope they work out the problems and finally get the Led out ; )

#15 11 years ago
    Quoted from Av8:

GNR! Game is cool.

#16 11 years ago

Yes, but Premiums will not rise as fast as LE's as the LE's just by the stigma of the name have more of a "collectible" moniker. I would venture to say Premiums will be 80% of the value price of a LE in future sales.

Just speculation and guess as there hasn't been a Premium model before. Gary constantly mentions a 3 legged stool in his speeches, but they have had 4 models the past 4 years: Classic, Pro, Premium, and LE. I'm sure we have seen the last of the Classic model as the new home model is now the most featured of the pins, whereas it used to be the stripped down Classic. Funny how he changed his perception of the home market.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/with-this-talk-about-xmen-future-value-what-about-acdc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.