Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 51 posts
  • 34 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by DaveH
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

711b6d985a2e3b9e709ebf06ca111df3 (resized).jpg
    logo (resized).png
    image (resized).png

This topic is closed.

There are 51 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 6 years ago

I have 10 games in my collection so far. Should I purchase The Walking Dead premium or wait until Dialed In premium?

#2 6 years ago

Just your opinions please.

#3 6 years ago

TWD pre.

#4 6 years ago

my opinion is you should buy the one you enjoy playing

#5 6 years ago

Probably a game about witches.

#6 6 years ago

May as well complete the JJ trilogy!

#7 6 years ago

Always
    Always
    Always
    Go with SKELETONWITCH

#8 6 years ago

The obvious answer is WOZ.

#9 6 years ago
    Quoted from KozMckPinball:

The obvious answer is WOZ.

I have WOZ already.

#10 6 years ago

DI all the way for me. I finally played it last weekend and imo, it shoots so much better than TWD.

Follow your heart is my advice.

#11 6 years ago

Both games are fun but I would buy TWD today over Dialed In due to solid code and all bugs / fixes being worked out. I would buy a Dialed In 6 months to a year from release after any early bugs are fixed and any fix updates are implemented.

#12 6 years ago

TWD by a mile!

#13 6 years ago
    Quoted from JosiahCox:

DI all the way for me. I finally played it last weekend and imo, it shoots so much better than TWD.
    Follow your heart is my advice.

Yeah but it looks like it was made for pre teen girls.

#14 6 years ago

I know what you guys are thinking.
    How can this dude play track #1 and not play track #2 ? Sorry bout that.

#15 6 years ago

DI is a great game but I wouldn't be able to think that I was paying $500 extra for that cell phone and picture taking thing, two features I would disable immediately.

#16 6 years ago

Walking Dead.... easy choice

#17 6 years ago

Hmmm, which witch? I suggest the Glinda the Good witch, the bad witch of the east might be fun to party with, but you would hate yourself in the morning.

#18 6 years ago
    Quoted from BleacherBum:

Hmmm, which witch? I suggest the Glinda the Good witch, the bad witch of the east might be fun to party with, but you would hate yourself in the morning.

I may can't spell. But, I'm still rich....lol

#19 6 years ago
    Quoted from BleacherBum:

You have three games in your collection. What are you give me advice for when you don't even own a new pin? Get a real job and buy some newer pins then I will respect your opinion.

#20 6 years ago
    Quoted from BleacherBum:

Your a winner (weiner)....lol

#21 6 years ago
    Quoted from Radrog:

Your a winner (weiner)....lol

image (resized).pngimage (resized).png

#22 6 years ago

When I read the title I honestly thought it was a question about whether the OP should buy Wizard of Oz. Came in here to say "yeah, absolutely" and then got confused.

#23 6 years ago
    Quoted from Radrog:

Haha rich and live in Trailer, Michigan...classic.

#24 6 years ago

Did you just ask for opinions.........
    Then complain because people are giving you opinions?
    (BTW - The answer is neither. Just can't seem to like either one.)

#25 6 years ago

I wanna say I'd like to buy Glinda, but I suspect a wicked witch would be more fun.....

#26 6 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Haha rich and live in Trailer, Michigan...classic.

Taylor tuckey

#27 6 years ago

The real question you should be (and probably are) wondering about is "What are the numbers that come after 10?"
    Money can't buy everything, but it CAN buy a goddamn GED.
    WTB : 8th grade education.

#28 6 years ago

Why limit yourself to just 2 choices? Have you ever played "Flip-Flop"..?

#29 6 years ago
    Quoted from Radrog:

Then at least contribute to Pinside.

mittens

#30 6 years ago
    Quoted from Radrog:

You have three games in your collection. What are you give me advice for when you don't even own a new pin? Get a real job and buy some newer pins then I will respect your opinion.

News flash, new guy. We treat each other with respect around here, or at least try to. Jerkoff remarks, jerkoff attitudes and jerkoffs in general are unwelcome. Got it?

#31 6 years ago
    Quoted from Radrog:

Wow what a Douche. Welcome to pinside now please leave. Don't let the door hit you in the ass.

#32 6 years ago
    Quoted from Radrog:

You seem like an uneducated douchebag in my opinion. Take that to the bank rich guy.

#33 6 years ago
    Quoted from Radrog:

Quoted from Radrog:

just wow

You're so cool

or as you'd put it Your so cool

just a typical case of more money than sense

#34 6 years ago

Throws him into epileptic seizures....
    logo (resized).pnglogo (resized).png

#35 6 years ago
    Quoted from Radrog:

Lots of folks out here don't have new pins. Some out here don't have pins at all. Good luck getting any help.

711b6d985a2e3b9e709ebf06ca111df3 (resized).jpg711b6d985a2e3b9e709ebf06ca111df3 (resized).jpg

#36 6 years ago

Hi, I want to introduce myself to Pinside. I have a collection of 10 A-list pins but a borderline vocabulary and rudimentary people skills. I'm also going to tell you I'm rich while living in one of the most blue-collar cities in Michigan. So, after that stunning introduction, I hope you will give me your heartfelt opinion on which A list game I should add to my growing collection.

Oh, and I'm not a poseur.

#37 6 years ago

Thread lock by the end of the day?

The backlash against this Pinsider could have easily been avoided if he had simply edited the title and said, "Thanks, I didn't catch that. Funny!"

No one is going to side with someone who uses money and material possessions as a defense for "I'm better than you."

#38 6 years ago
    Quoted from Sparky:

The backlash against this Pinsider could have easily been avoided by editing the title and simply saying, "Thanks, I didn't catch that. Funny!"
    No one is going to side with someone uses money and material possessions as a defense for "I'm better than you."

Trust me, unless you're a serial pedophile there are very few people who live in Taylor who will go around saying they are better than you.

#39 6 years ago
    Quoted from Sparky:

The backlash against this Pinsider could have easily been avoided if he had simply edited the title and said, "Thanks, I didn't catch that. Funny!"
    No one is going to side with someone uses money and material possessions as a defense for "I'm better than you."

10,000 downvotes to OP by Christmas

#40 6 years ago
    Quoted from pacmanretro:

Does he unlock an achievement here for that?

#41 6 years ago
    Quoted from pipes:

Does he unlock an achievement here for that?

Pinside Dick of the Day t-shirt. Slightly used. Velcro patches to interchange Day/Week/Month/Year.

#44 6 years ago

+5

#45 6 years ago
    Quoted from Radrog:

Then why ask for opinions ? buy both, because you're rich

#46 6 years ago
    Quoted from Radrog:

Well what else are we gonna give you?
    Spelling lessons? Wait...

#47 6 years ago

I'd keep it local and go with an American Witch

#48 6 years ago
    Quoted from Radrog:

I like this guy. Has some real charm... should fit right in

#49 6 years ago
    Quoted from pacmanretro:

Just added mine. What a dick!!

#50 6 years ago

1. Buy ten pinball machines.
    2. Join pinside and call everybody poor.
    4. Profit!

There are 51 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/witch-should-i-buy?hl=scott2dot0 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.