• 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by DCFAN
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

fuses2 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider WesleyCowan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

Witch will go up and down in test mode just fine Unfortunately though in game play doesn't react no matter how many balls you hit into the area to make the skill shot or activate or defeat her. Basically she does nothing in game play, no response at all. This is new and sudden and checked wiring and fixes and see no issues there.

Ideas please in how to fix this.

#2 7 years ago

Also the ball trough isn't working although I believe that's due to a fried transistor.

#5 7 years ago

The witch will go up and down and register hits to it in test mode. In game mode it registers no hits (even if I hit it firmly by hand) and therefore doesn't respond at all. I've had the game 3 years and this problem came on suddenly. I believe it must be something besides the switches because those have been working fine and because it registers activating the switches in test mode. I will try adjusting the switches if there's no other suggestions. But seems weird they would both stop working at the same time.

I've tried replacing transistor Q323 to get the ball trough working but that didn't fix things unfortunately. Still not working.

One weird thing but probably not related, the red led on fuse 702 doesn't come on recently. Tried replacing the fuse with one I tested and that did nothing. The fuse isn't blowing so not sure if this is worth worrying about or not.

#6 7 years ago

the red led on fuse 702 doesn't come on recently. Tried replacing the fuse with one I tested and that did nothing. The fuse isn't blowing so not sure if this is worth worrying about or not. Got that fixed.

Been out of town for the holiday and maybe that will help in looking at the witch and ball trough issues having a break from them.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 91.00
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.50
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 9,800.00
Pinball Machine
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider WesleyCowan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/witch-in-woz-has-quit-scoring-and-only-works-in-test-mode?tu=WesleyCowan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.