(Topic ID: 196693)

Wishing not everything was bigger in Texas

By Skypilot

6 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0248 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0247 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pickle.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 6 years ago

I have been through hurricane Alicia, tropical storm Allison, Hurricane Ike, the Memorial Day flood, and the tax day flood. This is on a scale beyond those. So many more affected and it's not done.

I am close to flooding and know of a couple folks that have flooded. The guy I bought my first game from that got me into the hobby flooded today. Folks east of Houston have plenty of rain coming there way so hopefully they do not flood as bad.

There are 2 reservoirs they have to release because they are full and this is going to unfortunately flood a few hundred homes for possibly SEVERAL MONTHS!

It is possible we could see another 10" or more of rain over the next 2 days so this is not over.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pickle.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wishing-not-everything-was-bigger-in-texas?tu=pickle and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.