Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by kwiKimart
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

images.jpeg
    #1 12 years ago

Just thought that I would share with you a few great experiences I have had over the past month. One of my favourite features on Pinside is the ability to have a wishlist. For me, just seeing it every time I come on pinside, with my collection right next to it, has this strange effect on me. It makes me want those machines even more I think. Well in the past month, I have gone from having 5 machines on the wishlist, to after last night just having 2! I'm now a lot more cash out of pocket in a very short space of time, but at the same time am now a proud owner of a Shadow, LOTR and a Wh20 (been searching for 2 years for Wh20) Happy days

#2 12 years ago

Nice! Congrats are in order. Keep up the good work.

#3 12 years ago

Sweet, nice to get a pin you've been wanting for sometime isn't it! Careful this sort of thing always causes the pin-addiction flare up, could be you may have an even smaller list very,very soon....just sayin

#4 12 years ago

My Collection section is still empty. whilst my wishlist grows monthly

All in good time

#5 12 years ago

I'm happy to hear that the Pinside has contributed negatively towards your current bank balance!

#6 12 years ago

Thanks guys, it really is a great feeling to move a machine from wish list to current collection, and i think the search and time that it takes makes it all the more sweeter in the end

#7 12 years ago
    Quoted from roadshow16:

Thanks guys, it really is a great feeling to move a machine from wish list to current collection ...

It certainly is.

#9 12 years ago
    Quoted from roadshow16:

am now a proud owner of a Wh20 (been searching for 2 years for Wh20) Happy days

Congratulations! (You bastard! )

#10 12 years ago
    Quoted from NimblePin:

Congratulations! (You bastard!)

Hahaa, have to go plus 1 on that.

#11 12 years ago
    Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

NimblePin said:Congratulations! (You bastard!)

Hahaa, have to go plus 1 on that.

the search is all part of the fun remember

#12 12 years ago

the search is all part of the fun remember

Yeah,
    That's great and all- but a WH20 on CL/fleabay is one tail I will never be able to catch...

images.jpegimages.jpeg

"Come back here, I just wanna' TALK!!!"

#13 12 years ago
    Quoted from OrochiLeona:

My Collection section is still empty. whilst my wishlist grows monthly

Well said, but I have a good feeling I'll get one before Christmas.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wish-list and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.