Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 61 posts
  • 60 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by copperpot
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2405_(800x533).jpg
    IMG_2407_(800x533).jpg
    IMG_2395_(800x533).jpg
    IMG_2414_(800x533).jpg
    There are 61 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 11 years ago

BSD, radical, safe cracker, Dirty Harry... Tomorrow, I'll add MB to this list.

#52 11 years ago

I regret selling my NIB POTC. First NIB and only one yet, fun game.

#53 11 years ago

Afm & tspp

#54 11 years ago

MB, WOF

Only game I REALLY DONT miss: TSPP... man, I hated that game and it was a perfect HUO.

The rest are neutral. Would buy again but dont miss too bad:
    JD, F2K, IJ4, NGG, RS, LOTR

#55 11 years ago

Where to start.....first 4 that come to mind are a restored MM, restored AFM, HUO CC and HUO SC

#56 11 years ago

I like to say MM sold to Rick Swanson but way back in 2003 it was right near the high mark of 4100, used that money so I would not have to pay private mortage insurance or PMI on our house. I always thought the money I save each month on the payment would allow me to get another but each year the price just climbs and climbs. Its hard to say I hate it since by selling I was able to get a great house.

I do have two I hated to sell just recently a HUO BBB and ACDCBIBLE (kiddie played) Here a picture of them leaving on there voyage to Ohio. I was able to buy back a BBH back thanks Chris, I hated selling that one to Jim as that game is so comical and fun, but that was one nib that was set free and opened and now its in a great home and collection plus I have one back now.

IMG_2414_(800x533).jpgIMG_2414_(800x533).jpg IMG_2395_(800x533).jpgIMG_2395_(800x533).jpg IMG_2407_(800x533).jpgIMG_2407_(800x533).jpg IMG_2405_(800x533).jpgIMG_2405_(800x533).jpg

#57 11 years ago

I wish had not sold any of them but some more than others. In the end I liked all of them. I look forward to getting an ACDC back later this year though.

#59 11 years ago

I miss my minty Congo. If you ever decide to sell let me know Squeakman

#60 11 years ago
    Quoted from tomdotcom:

Everything (see collection history) except for Revenge From Mars...don't miss that game, even a tiny bit haha..

Oh Tom... Thats too bad you hated RFM.. It is truly a fun, humourous and great game - it is one that I will NEVER ever sell. Maybe you lost your funny bone somewhere? ha ha ha

#61 11 years ago

Popeye. Not really.

There are 61 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wish-i-never-sold/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.