You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

sexy-wisconsin-fans.jpg
DSC09992.JPG
DSC09988.JPG
#1 10 years ago

Just looking to see if I've missed any between here mr pinball and cl anyone have anything for sale?

#2 10 years ago

I have some Swiss and sharp cheddar.

#3 10 years ago

Suppose I should have put machines right in title this is what I get lol

#4 10 years ago

Nobody? Cmon! Stop hoggin all the good machines! Ive got an Elvira up for trade or sale!
Just tryin to help Schabs! And Im from Illinois!

#5 10 years ago

I know of a bunch... at the MGC in less than a month

#6 10 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Nobody? Cmon! Stop hoggin all the good machines! Ive got an Elvira up for trade or sale!
Just tryin to help Schabs! And Im from Illinois!

Is your Elvira the one I saw on craigslist?
If so it looks like its in great shape!

#7 10 years ago

Yep. Thats mine. No bites yet. Crapload of nibbles.

#8 10 years ago

I got a TRON for 17K.

DSC09988.JPGDSC09988.JPG

DSC09992.JPGDSC09992.JPG

#9 10 years ago

Everyone on Pinside knows you would never sell your Tron LE. Nice try. That machine is flippin gorgeous.

#10 10 years ago

Yeah wanted to go to mcg but I'm working 11 to 7 all weekend won't be able to make it

#11 10 years ago
Quoted from Schabs81:

Yeah wanted to go to mcg but I'm working 11 to 7 all weekend won't be able to make it

Call in to work and tell them you are having an Eye issue and cant see yourself coming into work.

#12 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

I got a TRON for 17K.

DSC09988.JPG 221 KB

DSC09992.JPG 407 KB

Why such a cheap price? Should go fast.

#13 10 years ago

I like how the stogey moves in unison from post 2 post.

#14 10 years ago

Anyone know if there is a list of what might be at mgc this year for sale ? I have never been.

#15 10 years ago

Shoot me a PM with your PH#. and I'll give you a call. I have multiple pins to sell, and I'm not too far away....Clintonville.

#16 10 years ago

Everything is for sale.

All depends on the price.

#17 10 years ago

Are you looking for anything other than the 4 games on your wishlist ?

#18 10 years ago

Here is the latest list of what pinsiders are unofficially bringing to MGC (NOT means it isnt FS)

Whysnow TX-Sector? -NOT
TomGWI Wwind or IJ -NOT
Rob Taro the dog -NOT
animesuperj Baywatch - NOT
animesuperj Simpsons Pinball Party - NOT
animesuperj NBA Jam Arcade - NOT
GoatDan 10 games - NOT
Methos Diner - NOT
Methos Solar City - NOT
Methos T2 - FS if still available at that time
Spooky and Ben Heck - America's Most Haunted - FS?
ScottinHubertus- AFM with mods- NOT
ScottinHubertus- Early production SS with mods- NOT
CenterFlanker - Spidey NOT
CenterFlanker - XMLE NOT
Gjbwalker - Pibot - NOT
Tully - 2 or 3 games only FS to Hilton
rodger0043 - JD Probably For Sale
rodger0043 - SlugFest NOT
pinheadpuckguy - STpro NOT
pinheadpuckguy - METproNOT
Kingpin - super mario brothers - FS
Kingpin - Star Trek Next Generation (if i can get it back together) FS
Kingpin - Probably 2-4 other games FS (don't know which ones yet but likely a WOZ or 2)
DanQverymuch - JP NOT
TrilogyBeer - Black Magic Sorcerer - Not
TrilogyBeer- Hokus Pokus - Not
BenHeck - Bill Paxton - FS to Trilogy mueseum only
Jazman - Robocop - FS
Jazman - probably CftBL/maybe IJ - Not
Ralpwiggum - POTO - Not
Ralpwiggum - Breakshot - Not
Epthegeek - Flintsontes - Not
Epthegeek - Gilligans - Not
Jediturtle - CSI - NOT
Pinball Ken - ES - Maybe FS
RazerX - Joker Poker - NOT
Arcadetechnerd - Drwho - NOT
Harvs -his new TFTC or JD - NOT
Timerider - 1(Night Rider, Eight Ball or DE Time Machine) - NOT
Cards25 - Sharkys? - FS?
Notbychance - TFTC - Maybe
Notbychance - RFM - Maybe
Jsaouce85 - Centuar - FS
Jammaster10 - WOZ plus a few others plus lots of his hired help to move big ass fighting games - ALL FS
Hellfire - Fathom- NOT
Hellfire - Medusa - NOT
BigDaddyBajo - JiveTime - NOT

#19 10 years ago

Methos T2 -FS if still available at that time
rodger0043 - JD Probably For Sale
Kingpin - super mario brothers - FS
Kingpin - Star Trek Next Generation (if i can get it back together) FS
Pinball Ken - ES - Maybe FS
Cards25 - Sharkys? - FS?
Jazman - Robocop - FS
Jsaouce85 - Centuar - FS
Kingpin - Probably 2-4 other games FS (don't know which ones yet but likely a WOZ or 2)
Notbychance - TFTC - Maybe
Notbychance - RFM - Maybe
Jammaster10 - WOZ plus a few others plus lots of his hired help to move big ass fighting games - ALL FS

Already a decent list of FS games . Also this list on pinside does not represent everything that will be at MGC for sale I know a few people that always bring games for sale to MGC that do not post on pinside . Kingpin stated he will likely be bringing a Woz or 2 to sell , That game is on your wishlist . And if he can get that Star Trek the Next Generation back togather you will have a chance to purchase the best game ever made .

#20 10 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Cool. Been wanting to buy some hired help!

#21 10 years ago

Thanks you for list

#22 10 years ago

Well maybe I'll have to take Sunday off and head down there

#23 10 years ago
Quoted from Schabs81:

Well maybe I'll have to take Sunday off and head down there

If you wait until Sunday to buy something at the MGC, you will be disappointed at the remaining selection. The prices might be a little better though. Last year, I bought two pins on Saturday afternoon and by Sunday morning, most of the best titles were already sold! Don't wait until Sunday unless you are wanting a nice Street Fighter II. BigB

#24 10 years ago

Damn it I work 7 day swing can give Sundays away cause it's premium hours and already have vacation scheduled damn it maybe I'll just save a bit more and get Star Trek pro played toms le last night was awesome

#25 10 years ago

I've been toying with the idea of selling my WH20 and getting a Tron lately, but looks like I might need to sell more than just that. You Tron looks awesome Centerflank .

#26 10 years ago

Like Doot, I'm toying with idea of selling my SS. She'd be for $6500 though. Think it's time

#27 10 years ago

Love the topper and the DMD Encom thingy. Sweet!

I see Spidey's head peaking up too on that side shot!

#28 10 years ago

yea wish i could make it to mgc but no way ill have the time.
as for games in wisco ive seen lots just nothing worth driving for to me.

#29 10 years ago

Hello Wisconsin neighbors up north.... I've been talking to an older guy named Don in the Madison area on a pin. He is not on pinside but he made it seem he has restored and sold a hundred games over last 5 years. Have any of you dealt with him. Seemed like a real good guy but I figured I'd ask around... Feel free to pm me privately. Very much appreciated.

Dan

#30 10 years ago

What do those trons go for? 17k that's quite entertaining..

I have been careful when dealing with pinball related in wisconsin as there's a convicted Felon who's in Wisc who has quite a checkered past and does pinball sales or cons should I say. He's conned a friend so we take great caution when even looking at machines in that area let alone making arrangements to take the long drive and risk getting a bogus machine that's been molested by a deceitful individual.

At the end of the day I just don't have time for that b*llsh*t and hope someday the con gets what he deserves.

-Mike G

#31 10 years ago
Quoted from CustomCustom:

I have been careful when dealing with pinball related in wisconsin as there's a convicted Felon who's in Wisc who has quite a checkered past and does pinball sales or cons should I say. He's conned a friend so we take great caution when even looking at machines in that area let alone making arrangements to take the long drive and risk getting a bogus machine that's been molested by a deceitful individual.
At the end of the day I just don't have time for that b*llsh*t and hope someday the con gets what he deserves.
-Mike G

????

????

???? WTF????
Gonna need some more details before you paint with such a broad brush.

#32 10 years ago
Quoted from danczaz:

Hello Wisconsin neighbors up north.... I've been talking to an older guy named Don in the Madison area on a pin. He is not on pinside but he made it seem he has restored and sold a hundred games over last 5 years. Have any of you dealt with him. Seemed like a real good guy but I figured I'd ask around... Feel free to pm me privately. Very much appreciated.
Dan

PM sent. Long story short, don't waste your time. Guy is a flipper and full of BS.

#33 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

????
????
???? WTF????
Gonna need some more details before you paint with such a broad brush.

Let me add some more. ????? wTF ???
Not as ignorant as what I read a out Wisconsin on the snowmobile forums this morning but definitely in the running. Good idea, don't buy any games here and remove them from out state.

#34 10 years ago

18K for you.

#35 10 years ago

-Mike G

Someone drank a lot of green beer today.......... a lot of green beer!

#36 10 years ago

dang, that's a family discount special. someone jump on this sale of a lifetime while the booze is flowin'

#37 10 years ago

-Mike G

Gotta love when you've been so scammed by someone that you call out an entire state, and then give no details about who it was.

I will wager a bet I know almost everyone who does "pinball sales" in Wisconsin, and I've never had a bad deal.

#38 10 years ago
Quoted from goatdan:

Gotta love when you've been so scammed by someone that you call out an entire state, and then give no details about who it was.
I will wager a bet I know almost everyone who does "pinball sales" in Wisconsin, and I've never had a bad deal.

Those shifty Wisconsin people.sexy-wisconsin-fans.jpgsexy-wisconsin-fans.jpg

#39 10 years ago
Quoted from goatdan:

Gotta love when you've been so scammed by someone that you call out an entire state

Once you cross the border it's like opening the gates to hell .

#40 10 years ago

-Mike G

New to Pinside, first post, nothing here to see...... Ignore him and he'll go away.

#41 10 years ago

I was once in Wisconsin looking at a pinball machine and when I wasn't paying attention the guy shot me with laser beams coming out of his eyes and shook me like a dog. I still bought the machine and asked him to do it again.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Trade
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Venice, FL
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 350.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

10,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Willington, DE
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Reno, NV
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wisconsin-whats-anyone-trying-to-sell-right-now and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.