Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Quench
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 4 years ago

I have schematics of the game circuit boards, but no wiring interconnection diagram. Does anyone have one they can provide? Thanks in advance.

#2 4 years ago

There's wiring diagrams in the manual on IPDB but some of those pages aren't clear which is partly due to average quality originals.
If there's something specific you can't read let me know and I'll check my manual.

#3 4 years ago
Quoted from Quench:

There's wiring diagrams in the manual on IPDB but some of those pages aren't clear which is partly due to average quality originals.
If there's something specific you can't read let me know and I'll check my manual.

I have the paper manual which is the same on IPDB. What I don't see in the manual is a wiring interconnect drawing which shows the where J connectors/wires from each circuit board come from and where they go. It's what Bally calls the "Plug Connector" drawing.

#4 4 years ago

On checking more, I do see some of the connector mapping on the various drawings. I guess this is as good as it gets with Data East? Not too good in my opinion....they have solenoid drivers on MPU, PPB, flipper board??? And lamp drawings on MPU drawing? etc... What a mess.

#5 4 years ago

Indeed.
Even the simpler flipper board with the transistors drawn backwards, sideways and upside down on the schematic makes it hard to follow.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Boca Raton, FL
$ 15.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Myrtle Beach, SC
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 39.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 39.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 12.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wiring-interconnection-diagram-de-simpsons and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.