Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Strummy
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider strummy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

How would I wire the 2 ramp flashers on MET Pro to 1 under cab lighting wire? I don't want to just splice the wire, send some current where it shouldn't go, and screw something up. I want the red under cab lights to flash when I hit each ramp. Right now I have just 1 ramp flasher connected. Do I need to put a diode somewhere if I splice the under cab wire and send a connection to each flasher? Thanks for any help on this.

#2 7 years ago

Any help please?

#4 7 years ago

Sounds like a pain in the butt. Its a 4 color strip. The positive (black) hooks up to any positive on any flasher and then each color hooks up to the negative on whatever flasher you want it to coincide with. I figured there would be a way to split the red easily.

#6 7 years ago

I have never worked with diodes unless they were part of a kit. Any suggestions on what I should buy? Something from radio shack maybe?

#9 7 years ago

Thanks terryb and markmon. I'll probably grab a strip of red.

2 weeks later
#12 7 years ago

After receiving some suggestions from a couple of different guys, i decided to go with the diodes. I soldered 2 diodes to the red lead on my under cab lighting. I insulated each diode. I then ran a lead to each flasher and it works great.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider strummy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside