5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by leckmeck
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20181026_151551 (resized).jpg
    wire (resized).jpg
    MVIMG_20181026_140515 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20181026_140759 (resized).jpg
    #1 5 years ago

Working on William/United Cherokee shuffle alley and have a loose wire on the coin door. Can anyone tell me where this should be connected? The wire is blue and white and you can see it in the lower left corner of the pic. I think I am reading the schematics right, showing it going to the top leaf connection in the photo. Is that right?

IMG_20181026_140759 (resized).jpgIMG_20181026_140759 (resized).jpgMVIMG_20181026_140515 (resized).jpgMVIMG_20181026_140515 (resized).jpg
    #2 5 years ago

Does the coin switch on the left have a missing wire? This wire might also belong to the slam switch, but I can’t see it in this photo.

wire (resized).jpgwire (resized).jpg
    #3 5 years ago

leckmeck,

Here's a pic of the coin door. I don't know if this wire goes on the left or right side. Was hoping someone would know.

IMG_20181026_151551 (resized).jpgIMG_20181026_151551 (resized).jpg
    #4 5 years ago

Looks like the coin switch on the right has all of its wires.

Thinking about it more, I would say this dangling wire belongs somewhere on the right side. It’s bundled up in that wax-laced harness for the right coin mechanism, so wherever it should be attached must be nearby. Is there a slam switch in the space between the two coin mechanisms?

#5 5 years ago

The slam switch is on the right side, there is nothing between the doors.

#6 5 years ago
    Quoted from Kickout:

The slam switch is on the right side, there is nothing between the doors.

Have you tried tracing the loose blue-white wire to see where it goes?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wire-location and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.