Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by dr_nybble
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screen Shot 2023-03-29 at 12.37.39 PM (resized).jpg
    Screen Shot 2023-03-29 at 12.37.08 PM (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Dan_Halen.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 1 year ago
    Quoted from mmr61184:

Does any one vendor sell accurate, (Meaning as close to original as possible) replacement wire for harnesses or are they all basically the same and it just comes down to pricing. I thought I bought wire from planetary (May have still been Bay Area at the time) a while back that looked exact to the original but I can’t remember now.

Wire Bot has a nice selection.

Looks like they’re relocating currently, so you’ll need to look next week:

https://wirebot.xyz/password

#9 1 year ago
    Quoted from GSones:

Pick up a few extra wire harnesses to keep on hand (swapmeet or ebay). Throw them in the dishwasher to clean up any crud and dust. This will give you a decent selection of sizes and colors to chose from in order to repair damaged wiring. Picking up enough spools of wire in a variety of gauges and colors (with tracer stripes too) could get pretty expensive unless you are doing extensive re-wiring or restorations.

LTG suggested this somewhere and I've been on the lookout for a loose harness ever since!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Dan_Halen.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wire-harness-wire?tu=Dan_Halen and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.