5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Benhurr
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20190105_101422 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0086 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0084 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0085 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider malikyemoon.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

Hi Friends,

My GI (under playfield) lighting is going out, locking on, or ghosting and appears to be due to some interesting rewiring done to the connector in the head. If someone owns a Wipeout, would you please be kind enough to take a photo of the A6J2 connector in the head (lower left board)? It looks like the connector had a wire added, and several were wire nutted together (common ground or power?). Need to look at the schematics later before I attempt to replace the connector and wire it properly, but I would really love a visual aid.

Adding a photo from my phone shortly so you can see my concern.

#Wipeout

Thanks!

#2 5 years ago

Adding photos

IMG_0084 (resized).JPGIMG_0084 (resized).JPGIMG_0085 (resized).JPGIMG_0085 (resized).JPGIMG_0086 (resized).JPGIMG_0086 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider malikyemoon.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wipeout-gottlieb-wiring-photo-request?tu=malikyemoon and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.