Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by mbaumle
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pinball_Freak.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 8 years ago

I thinks it's a fun game. I would not recommend in a small collection. I've had very little problem with mine over last two years. Price is on the higher end, I paid $1500 Aud which is at the lower end for DMD's in Aust.

There is not much love for this game with pin heads but most non pin head guests coming over really enjoy it. If you like skiing, theme is great thus some of the games short comings can be over looked IMO

#8 8 years ago

Your collection is not small. I hope to get to ten pins + soon, but if someone only had a couple of pins I would not recommend. Cheers
I've tried to mix my collection up, it helps to keep games fresh. I have a Woz, AMH, RZ and TAG coming soon. Game play and depth is quite different on first three, time will tell with TAG.

#11 8 years ago
Quoted from mbaumle:

This is something I need to learn how to do. I have a hard time letting go for whatever reason

I'm hearing ya. I have not sold a pin yet! I hope to be able to one day lol like you I'm not a hoarder normally, but I always find a reason not to sell. Although while talking to the wife the other day during a good pin session. I mentioned I might sell a pin, to my surprise her response was "I thought you were building up your collection" . Really makes it hard to sell anything with that support, got to love her!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pinball_Freak.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wipe-out-pinball-thoughts?tu=Pinball_Freak and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.