3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by leaffan67
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Winter - What to do?”

• Don't worry. Leave them in the garage. 2 votes
      7%
    • Worry! Extreme cold can damage the games! 25 votes
      93%

(27 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

78E9B86E-316A-4BF3-A534-56AAF2F5DA62 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider leaffan67.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 years ago

I have 7 games in my unheated cottage garage. Wondering if I should move them into my cottage for the winter just to make sure they don't get damaged by the cold? It will be -20 degrees to -30 degrees at times over the winter. Pros of cottage - climate controlled, secure with alarm. Cons of cottage move - major hassle to fold, wrap and transport (long driveway, many stairs) Further, games will be folded in living room and visible under a staircase for the winter! Due to the virus we will be at the cottage over the winter a lot more than we normally would.
    Am I being too paranoid about having the games exposed to very cold temperatures? Thx for opinions.

#9 3 years ago

Wrapping now! Thx everyone!

#10 3 years ago

All inside! Wonder if my wife wants them moved at all?

78E9B86E-316A-4BF3-A534-56AAF2F5DA62 (resized).jpeg78E9B86E-316A-4BF3-A534-56AAF2F5DA62 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider leaffan67.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/winter-what-to-do?tu=leaffan67 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.