Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by delt31
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider The_Director.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 6 years ago
    Quoted from HOOKED:

It would have been 2300 to 2400 on pinside. Playfield very nice no ticket wear, crane was new or like new, magnets worked which is rare at auction, leds , with topper looked retail ready. Nicest I have seen playfield wise. I wasnt into it so I did not check the cab.
    That Got pro went 800 high, said HUO but that was one rough home.

I wonder where all of these auction idiots were when I had an LAH that nice a few years ago and had a hard time moving for $1400! I hate to be the old timer complaining about prices but these new guys are really kind of killing the hobby. $1300 for that comet? $4k for a rusted out half working ST:TNG? Madness

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider The_Director.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/winston-salem-auction-results-12217?tu=The_Director and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.