Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 62 posts
  • 35 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by HOOKED
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Pinball Auction W-Salem 020.JPG
    Pinball Auction W-Salem 019.JPG
    Pinball Auction Dec- 1st 2012 005.JPG
    Winston Salem Arcade - Pinball auction Jan- 2015 035.jpg
    Winston Salem Arcade - Pinball auction Jan- 2015 034.jpg
    There are 62 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 9 years ago

The Entertainer 225
    Hearts & Spades 225
    HS 750
    BoP 800
    Super Mario Bro 1300
    Pool Sharks 800
    RS 1800
    IJ Wms 4400
    TAF 4500
    Star Trek NIB 4200
    Dirty Harry 1900
    HD Stern 2nd ED 2800
    Rolling Stones 2900
    Playboy 1700
    Dipsy Doodle 400
    LOTR LE 5200
    HS2 1650
    Royal Rumble 2300
    Dale Jr. 2000
    Xmen 3300
    Tommy 2000, 950 water damage
    Corvette 2600 Nice game
    Space Invaders 350
    Major League 250
    Pinbot 350 ????? Weird Translight, no displays???
    Space Odyssey 200
    Cyclone 375 missing parts
    Firepower 175
    Grand Slam 275
    Gorgar 100
    Trident 175 was smoking
    Space Shuttle 150 not set up
    Star Trek 200
    Comet 75 parts missing
    Kings of Steel 150
    Grand Prix 275
    EK 175

#2 9 years ago

Looks like I didn't miss all that much. Thanks for the report.

#3 9 years ago

Thanks for the info Lori!

#4 9 years ago

Everyone I spoke with was looking for a good deal.... We all went home empty handed.

#5 9 years ago

Some good prices on the fixerupers.

#6 9 years ago

Pinbot 350 ????? Weird Translight, no displays???
    Cyclone 375 missing parts
    Firepower 175
    Gorgar 100
    Space Shuttle 150 not set up
    Star Trek 200
    Comet 75 parts missing

These sound ok ... $1000 for all of these ain't bad

#7 9 years ago

All junk in my opinion..... the cheap one's

#8 9 years ago

Would have liked the x-men assuming it wasn't trashed.

#9 9 years ago

A few pics of the cheap ones will prob change your mind. Then will be saying, you paid 350 for that pinbot, wtf ?

Nice to have these prices posted, but without a condition listed hard to tell how it went.

#10 9 years ago
    Quoted from 85vett:

Would have liked the x-men assuming it wasn't trashed.

The XM Pro was HUO documented and Nice .. I have a video that will be up-Loaded in 1/2 an hour

Check back N a bit ..

#11 9 years ago

Thanks BR, I enjoy your vids of this auction to relate to the final prices

#12 9 years ago

Man I Flew thur the Pin selection .. Some Good title's and Alot of Trashy 1's .. The Driver's were ok , my girl's want another Hydro Thunder , there was 1 there but the monitor was Trashed so i Passed ..
    Maybe next Tyme ..

Winston Salem Arcade - Pinball auction Jan- 2015 034.jpgWinston Salem Arcade - Pinball auction Jan- 2015 034.jpg Winston Salem Arcade - Pinball auction Jan- 2015 035.jpgWinston Salem Arcade - Pinball auction Jan- 2015 035.jpg Pinball Auction Dec- 1st 2012 005.JPGPinball Auction Dec- 1st 2012 005.JPG Pinball Auction W-Salem 019.JPGPinball Auction W-Salem 019.JPG Pinball Auction W-Salem 020.JPGPinball Auction W-Salem 020.JPG
    #13 9 years ago

Are any of these actual sales or were they buybacks?

#14 9 years ago

Not All the Auction's are Bad ,, Check out these Selection's and my Shop'd BOP @ 7:30

#15 9 years ago
    Quoted from Schwaggs:

Are any of these actual sales or were they buybacks?

Everything Sold !! No Buy-back's that i know of .. I help'd a Pinsider Shrink wrap TAF etc ...

#16 9 years ago

Many of the machines were in very poor condition.

#17 9 years ago

As always, thanks for the results!

#18 9 years ago

Thanks Lori for the pin report I get caught up in the action and forget prices. The pins that went dirt cheap were what I considered parts machines especially the em's. It defiantly wasn't a buyers auction unless you needed a used mini fridge !

#19 9 years ago

Thanks for posting Lori.

#20 9 years ago

Anyone know how much the fast and the furious sit down racers went for?

#21 9 years ago

How much did the dance dance go for?

#22 9 years ago
    Quoted from Grinder901:

$800 Prices were good over there.

#23 9 years ago
    Quoted from MMuller:

Anyone know how much the fast and the furious sit down racers went for?

I don't remember exactly but the Nickelodeon sit down was the most expensive around $500. Most of the racers were $3-400.

#24 9 years ago
    Quoted from Grinder901:

My girl's were throwing balls N 2 the arcade beside it , the Dance thang a ma gig , sold for $ 450.00

here's a lil Short vid- , .. yea this is me , been grow-n a beard since Oct 1st , i'll let it go till May

I thought i had 1 of Hooked , Running around , w/ clip board N hand , B.Tooth in ear and Cash over flow-n from his Pocket's ,,

#25 9 years ago
    Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

My girl's were throwing balls N 2 the arcade beside it , the Dance thang a ma gig , sold for $ 450.00
    here's a lil Short vid- , ...........
    » YouTube video

That was the DDR knock-off. The DDR was over by the racers.

That squid game looked fun. It just needed real squids instead of balls to throw.

#26 9 years ago

Off Road Challenge w/ the GREAT monitor sold for $ 175.00 ... I Should have bought it !!

The Stand up Fast & the Furious sold for $ 775.00 .. I Don't dig that driver ..

Need 4 Speed 2 went Cheap cause it wouldn't boot up .. I've owned NFP the 1st 1 , Banker has it now

#27 9 years ago

packet pusher ,, didn't i meet u ,, I rem- yr stage name now ,, U told it to me ,, I can't picture u tho

#28 9 years ago
    Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

The XM Pro was HUO documented and Nice .. I have a video that will be up-Loaded in 1/2 an hour
    Check back N a bit ..

Can't wait for people to see that odd Pinbot with a picture of an actual working Pinbot as a backglass.

#29 9 years ago
    Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

Everything Sold !! No Buy-back's that i know of .. I help'd a Pinsider Shrink wrap TAF etc ...

What condition overall was the TAF.... been looking for one... been looking at comps and $4500 is a nice price for one if you are looking for one, just curious!

#30 9 years ago
    Quoted from pinnaf:

What condition overall was the TAF.... been looking for one... been looking at comps and $4500 is a nice price for one if you are looking for one, just curious!

David ( BrZ ) bought it , he's a member Here .. He's gonna Shop it and sell .. Throw him a PM

#31 9 years ago

Buddy did you sell your ST Pro?

#32 9 years ago
    Quoted from doughslingers:

Can't wait for people to see that odd Pinbot with a picture of an actual working Pinbot as a backglass.

That did look Weird ,, No display's , just a trans and a Lower speaker panel

#33 9 years ago
    Quoted from doughslingers:

I couldn't figure out what was so off on that game... It was either a cheap scan of a backglass just to help sell or a super rare prototype worth MILLIONS!!!

#34 9 years ago
    Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

here's a lil Short vid- , .. yea this is me , been grow-n a beard since Oct 1st , i'll let it go till May
    I thought i had 1 of Hooked , Running around , w/ clip board N hand , B.Tooth in ear and Cash over flow-n from his Pocket's ,,
    » YouTube video

Damn, $450? I'd be all over that.

#35 9 years ago
    Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

packet pusher ,, didn't i meet u ,, I rem- yr stage name now ,, U told it to me ,, I can't picture u tho

Yep I'm the Matt you met while filming your closing video.

#36 9 years ago
    Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

David ( BrZ ) bought it , he's a member Here .. He's gonna Shop it and sell .

damn, $4500 with intent to shop and resell? Hope it was really, really nice.

#37 9 years ago
    Quoted from davewtf:

It was Super Nice ,, BrZ alway's goes 4 the TAF 's .. Shop'n is the Fun part ,, a Lil Profit is a +2

#38 9 years ago
    Quoted from davewtf:

Im guessing the 4500 didn't include all the fees either?

#39 9 years ago

Anyone know what the DDR Supernova 2 went for?

#40 9 years ago

Hey BR,
    Thanks for the wrap help,good to see you again.Hope your daughters enjoyed the fries,still laughing over that.

#41 9 years ago

#42 9 years ago

Buddy... what's the story with the Monopoly? Don't see it on the list.

#43 9 years ago
    Quoted from cscmtp:

Buddy did you sell your ST Pro?

Yes

#44 9 years ago
    Quoted from Fulltilt:

Buddy... what's the story with the Monopoly? Don't see it on the list.

Parking lot deal.

#45 9 years ago

prices seemed to be on the high side this time.

#46 9 years ago

Anyone here buy the Grand Prix? I have been looking for one.

#47 9 years ago

4200 ST NIB plus buyers fee and taxes puts it a good amount over 5k im guessing, plus the seller pays his fee and maybe gets $3500 for the machine, looks like both sides got screwed.

#48 9 years ago

$2300 for wwfrr. That pin is on the rise. Glad I got mine when I did!

#49 9 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

$2300 for wwfrr. That pin is on the rise. Glad I got mine when I did!

and it didn't Work !! No Power to the flip's , had a Bad Knock goin on inside ,, but it loOked Nice .

Was set to Pay 2 Play .. It took my 2 Quarter's to find out .. Easy Fix , mayBe ..

#50 9 years ago

I wish I was there, the BOP looked nice and well priced.

There are 62 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/winston-salem-auction-results-1-17-15 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.