Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 26 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by DefaultGen
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider defaultgen.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 8 years ago

Might be going hunting a cheap EM or project to keep my hands busy. Anyone want to bring me something?

1 month later
    #15 8 years ago
    Quoted from djreddog:

we were absolutely driving home with something after an 8 hour commute.

Damn, Delaware! I also met someone from Michigan at the last auction! No wonder prices are high, people are commuting in from around the US!

#17 8 years ago
    Quoted from djreddog:

Yea, unfortunately all of the google searching I did this was the closest auction I could find. Now that I am a member of pinside I noticed there are all sorts of expo and stuff where games are for sale in PA and NJ, so I will definitely be hitting them up as well.

The games I want always seem to be in PA. I wouldn't mind living a little closer to there

#26 8 years ago
    Quoted from bhwolf:

Do any of you head there Friday evening during the preview period? Thought it would be good to check out what's there ahead of time, but wasn't sure if many of the pins are set up then.

Some of the locals do, although I haven't. Pins are dead last in the auction and more get set up throughout the day. You will have hours to check out and play the games if you show up in the morning.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider defaultgen.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/winston-salem-11-21-whos-goin-and-what-bringing?tu=defaultgen and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.