Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 40 posts
  • 21 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by cookpins
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 1 year ago

Winston 1/28/23
    Hammer Prices:
    Comet 1000
    HD Sega 2750 BB
    TSPP 5300
    Mando Pro 5300
    WH2O 5100
    TAF 7900
    HS2 2300
    JP Stern 6000
    Stranger Things 5900
    NGG 4200
    Hulk 2200 BB
    FT 4200 BB
    Black Rose 4000 BB
    Rush 6400
    Mando NIB Premium 9000
    X-men 5100
    King of Steel 800
    Wizard 500
    Mando Premium 8100
    Playboy Stern 3100 BB
    Motordome 1100
    Contact 500
    X & O’s 1000
    Gott Score Board 225 BB EM
    Strikes & Spares 2050
    FH 3500
    Star Trek 5400
    FT 4700
    Police Force 2600
    T2 3800
    Mousin Around 2400
    RCT 2900
    Hercules 1500 missing boards
    Diner 3300
    Deadpool 9000

#2 1 year ago

Seem reasonable

#3 1 year ago

Wow....some good deals there.

#4 1 year ago
    Quoted from loriradford:

Winston 1/28/23
    Hammer Prices:
    Comet 1000
    HD Sega 2750 BB
    TSPP 5300
    Mando Pro 5300
    WH2O 5100
    TAF 7600
    HS2 2300
    JP Stern 6000
    Stranger Things 5900
    NGG 4200
    Hulk 2200
    FT 4200 BB
    Black Rose 4000 BB
    Rush 6400
    Mando NIB Premium 9000
    X-men 5100
    King of Steel 800
    Wizard 500
    Mando Premium 8100
    Playboy Stern 3100 BB
    Motordome 1100
    Contact 500
    X & O’s 1000
    Gott Score Board 225 BB EM
    Strikes & Spares 2050
    FH 3500
    Star Trek 5400
    FT 4700
    Police Force 2600
    T2 3800
    Mousin Around 2400
    RCT 2900
    Hercules 1500 missing boards
    Diner 3300
    Deadpool 9000

HERCULES? Wow. That’s awesome. Overpriced, but pretty cool. Hope they save it.

Is Strikes & Spares the Bally, or is it the Gottlieb Strikes N’ Spares?

#5 1 year ago
    Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

HERCULES? Wow. That’s awesome. Overpriced, but pretty cool. Hope they save it.
    Is Strikes & Spares the Bally, or is it the Gottlieb Strikes N’ Spares?

It wasn’t Bally, more of a bowling game with lots of balls.

#6 1 year ago
    Quoted from loriradford:

It wasn’t Bally, more of a bowling game with lots of balls.

Yes, that’s Strikes 'N Spares https://pinside.com/pinball/machine/strikes-n-spares
    The 1995 Gottlieb.

The difference being & (and) or ‘N

#7 1 year ago
    Quoted from PismoArcade:

Wow....some good deals there.

A couple of the lower prices were on machines that were kinda rough. The stranger things needed a new pf (or at least a lotta love)

#8 1 year ago

Yup it's an auction so expect the unexpected, plus those are the hammer fees so buyer pays the hammer price listed plus tax and auction fee. (~25%?)

#9 1 year ago
    Quoted from loriradford:

Winston 1/28/23
    Motordome 1100

What a steal

#10 1 year ago
    Quoted from Neal_W:

Yup it's an auction so expect the unexpected, plus those are the hammer fees so buyer pays the hammer price listed plus tax and auction fee. (~25%?)

$50 max

#11 1 year ago

Did they change their pricing? I know operators had a max fee, but gen pop always paid 18% for CC or 15% cash, after adding taxes.

#12 1 year ago
    Quoted from Black_Knight:

Did they change their pricing? I know operators had a max fee, but gen pop always paid 18% for CC or 15% cash, after adding taxes.

Idk

#13 1 year ago
    Quoted from Black_Knight:

The faq page says $100 max - but the buyer slip said $50. https://auctiongamesales.com/faq/

#14 1 year ago

They changed the fee structure.

#15 1 year ago

Plus condition plays into the factor, which is about 50% of the value.

John

#16 1 year ago

3500 funhouse? Wow

#17 1 year ago

Yesterday was the first time, In many years, that I actually paid attention to upright video prices. I was shocked at some of the $ on certain pieces. Pinball pricing(auction or retail) never shocks me anymore. Auction Game Sales is the fairest operation going, all things considered, for operators and home owners.

#18 1 year ago
    Quoted from elcolonel:

Yesterday was the first time, In many years, that I actually paid attention to upright video prices. I was shocked at some of the $ on certain pieces. Pinball pricing(auction or retail) never shocks me anymore. Auction Game Sales is the fairest operation going, all things considered, for operators and home owners.

The whole sellers bidding on their listings and BB stuff i dont get though. Nothing quite like getting in a bidding war against the items owner.

#19 1 year ago
    Quoted from jake35:

The whole sellers bidding on their listings and BB stuff i dont get though. Nothing quite like getting in a bidding war against the items owner.

What's BB ?

#21 1 year ago

Thanks mate

#22 1 year ago
    Quoted from jake35:

At this point, that comment is too elementary to even discuss, believe me about Auction Game Sales. You have no better auction options.

#23 1 year ago

Buy back, refer to my last response, for further clarification. Just for the record, at 56 years old, I cannot keep up with every abbreviations either!
    I would love to compete, on a younger brain level, just out of principle. Brain malleability an entirely different discussion!

#24 1 year ago

Thanks for posting.

#25 1 year ago
    Quoted from jake35:

3500 funhouse? Wow

Came home with me!

#26 1 year ago
    Quoted from jake35:

It’s basically the alternative to having a reserve price. If the owner chooses to get too greedy they get burned out of a fair price and still has to pack it up and pay the fee.

#27 1 year ago
    Quoted from NC_Pin:

It’s basically the alternative to having a reserve price. If the owner chooses to get too greedy they get burned out of a fair price and still has to pack it up and pay the fee.

Nice pickup on the FH. That was probably the best deal of the day.

#28 1 year ago

Damn, I bought my Motordome for $500 in 1988. If only I had held onto it that magical 2.5% interest would have worked for me.

#29 1 year ago

So either this auction was less advertised than some others or the market is cooling.

I'm still traumatized by the Mousin around that went for 12k at a Captains auction.

#30 1 year ago

Nice to meet you yesterday Loriraford.Thanks for taking time to list the auction results.
    Congrats on FH.

#31 1 year ago
    Quoted from adol75:

So either this auction was less advertised than some others or the market is cooling.
    I'm still traumatized by the Mousin around that went for 12k at a Captains auction.

Someone was robbed on that one. My God

#32 1 year ago

PF going for more than Mousin, wow. Great price for Getaway too.

#33 1 year ago
    Quoted from brz:

Nice to meet you yesterday Loriraford.Thanks for taking time to list the auction results.
    Congrats on FH.

Nice to meet you too!!

#34 1 year ago

Hope to come to an auction soon. Unfortunately I work every Saturday.

#35 1 year ago

Getaway and Diner were my bad for being on the phone.My card was up on both, just not, when the hammer fell.....

#36 1 year ago
    Quoted from loriradford:

Came home with me!

Funhouse 2.0 project?

#37 1 year ago
    Quoted from Neal_W:

Funhouse 2.0 project?

Yes!!

#38 1 year ago

Is there a good way to keep an eye out for pinball or arcade auctions? I usually only see them when they're advertised on pinside

#39 1 year ago
    Quoted from PfRedflyer:

Is there a good way to keep an eye out for pinball or arcade auctions? I usually only see them when they're advertised on pinside

These guys are only in NC and TN.

https://auctiongamesales.com/auctions/

#40 1 year ago

Hopefully that's the new market average for WH20 , been thinking about that being my next addition.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/winston-auction-1-28-23?hl=curban and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.