Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 136 posts
  • 58 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by TigerLaw
  • Topic is favorited by 11 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

1305549_584385371599295_1646147623_n.jpg
    NPB_loan_amount_with_interest0001.pdf (PDF preview)
    IMG_2402[1].JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wdpvideo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#27 10 years ago

Paypal sent keep us posted on how many tickets are left!! Thanks!! Good luck with your project!

Quoted from VolunteerPin:

Don't any of us sleep? It is 4:17AM here and a bunch of posting going on for the middle of the night!

I can't fall asleep but I would buy a ticket too...

#97 10 years ago

I want 7 & 77 if available...

#98 10 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

How exactly is Robin liable for anything? Are you saying Robin has personal liability of some kind for things posted here on Pinside?

Get them Tiger! Do not let them rain on our parade

#108 10 years ago

You know I have really thought about this "illegal" issue. I normally side with TigerLaw but after re-thinking it . YOUR JUST WRONG TIGER! So, I have a fix for this problem and it will all go away . Hey, buddy I will shoot you a PM on the day I arrive to the Expo & you can deliver it straight to my room. Wait I'll meet you in the lobby and take it up myself. I would not want you to throw your back out! See I am a problem solver

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wdpvideo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/win-a-new-woz-standard-pinball-now-a-real-limit-of-100-tickets-at-125-each?tu=wdpvideo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.