20190712_190945.jpg
20190712_190722.jpg
20190702_121308 (resized).jpg
20190702_121341 (resized).jpg
20190702_104429 (resized).jpg
957120E3-0B57-4173-A018-6B6ED1BD0B89.jpeg
twip (resized).png
65101862_2641540182543116_3192087803978579968_n (resized).jpg

There are 193 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 4.
#101 4 years ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

Kidforce Collectibles in Cleveland Ohio has Wonka.

I'd think Stonehedge would as well, which is in Akron. They always get new games, though these locations are maybe an hour away from one another.

#102 4 years ago
Quoted from ectobar:

Both the Gallery and the Railroad are getting one. I believe the Gallery's has already shipped and should arrive soon.

PinballSTAR is delivering Pinball Gallery's WW SE today. If you want to play it please call them first to see when it will be on the floor.

Railroad ordered a WW LE so they will get theirs when the LEs start shipping.

#103 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

PinballSTAR is delivering Pinball Gallery's WW SE today. If you want to play it please call them first to see when it will be on the floor.

Pinballstar is a great vendor to buy from. Joe really supports his customers and he has great email communication.

#104 4 years ago

Any leads on a topper yet?

#105 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

Very good to know. If I decide to jump in on an LE, I'll be reaching out to you guys when I do.

#106 4 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

I'd think Stonehedge would as well, which is in Akron. They always get new games, though these locations are maybe an hour away from one another.

I think Marvin might have passed on it haven't seen him talk about getting one I'll ask him next time I see him.

#107 4 years ago

Anyone in the DC, MD or Northern VA areas getting one? Usually VUK in Bethesda gets the newest JJP games. Looking forward to playing one

#108 4 years ago

I think Marvin might have passed on it haven't seen him talk about getting one I'll ask him next time I see him.

Oh man, that's surprising! I hope he gets one. He's got a lot of Sterns on the main platform. I usually end up playing Pirates and TOTAN.

WoZ has been away for awhile there....

#109 4 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

Anyone in the DC, MD or Northern VA areas getting one? Usually VUK in Bethesda gets the newest JJP games. Looking forward to playing one

I got one. Feel free to come over and play this weekend.

#110 4 years ago

so, my machine was delivered july 3, born on june 25. i posted in another WWCF forum a quick reaction post, but this one is the "standard" forum topic with unboxing details, so perhaps this is where I should post my more complete reaction...

when i opened the box, i realized JJP really took on extra expense to ensure their games arrived in good condition. there is more foam padding and a nice wooden base, and the game arrived on a FULL size pallet to ensure no bumping or tipping during shipment. My game arrived in flawless condition, not a scratch, and I couldnt believe how clean and sparkly the game was. we set it up and fired up the switch, it was set to free play by default. nice.

the decals are literally mirror finish and so smooth and shiny. i own MBR and IMDN Prem, bought NIB, and can say the decals on this game are better quality from JJP than from those manufacturers. amazingly, there are NO Playfield bolts through the side cabinet, and NO bolts through the head. i have no idea how they fastened those things, but it makes the game look alot cleaner.

the powder coat is silky smooth. on a standard edition, to have beautiful, glossy powder coat is a privilege. thanks JJP!

the art is colorful and beautiful and the LCD has gorgeous graphics. this game is really pretty!

so, on to the game play. the shots are myriad, and EVERY flipper has major involvement. thats important for a 4 flipper game. its nice to have all flippers involved at a high level. if the flippers were not so used, then theres no point in having so many flippers. i love that the shots are well designed, and thought out. they are actually consistently makeable shots from every angle. there are some more difficult shots, yes, but ALL shots are makeable for the above average player, and even the beginner will enjoy the easier shots.

the layout is amazing. i love the hidden ball paths on this game. there are more ways the ball can travel than on most games, even JJP games. the upper right PF has 4 ball paths. thats awesome! the variety of the ball's direction gives this game a certain appeal to the pinball lover who appreciates variety in the games he owns.

the gobstopper is a GREAT bash toy and rotating ball lock! it is very hard to center shoot into the scoop when lock is lit, so make sure you are accurate, otherwise SDTM. this is a good thing. the risk-reward on the lock shot should exist, and does on this game. i dont know another lock shot which has a real risk reward except for IMDN prem up the left ramp.

the sounds and music are awesome; i dont care if some people dont like it. i think its brilliant. the actual character callouts on this game are superb, and comprehensive. the music is great because modes change it. that's what we all wanted. i think there ought to be a music update on this game, but for now im OK with what they went with. I think Lawlor has done his best work on DI and this game. the designs are flawless and unique, not to mention smooth and rhythmic shots. i love how the code is set for combos which Lawlor designed; its brilliant. I smile every time i play it, and was laughing out loud yesterday when the oompa loompa multiball started; the light show was absolutely stunning. the lights on this game are worth the price of admission.

overall, Thanks to JJP! and congrats to JJP, on another great title. I love this game. its the best overall game I have ever owned. close second goes to IMDN Prem, but thats a whole different game and experience.

#111 4 years ago
Quoted from HEAD_boss_HOG:

so, my machine was delivered july 3, born on june 25. i posted in another WWCF forum a quick reaction post, but this one is the "standard" forum topic with unboxing details, so perhaps this is where I should post my more complete reaction...
when i opened the box, i realized JJP really took on extra expense to ensure their games arrived in good condition. there is more foam padding and a nice wooden base, and the game arrived on a FULL size pallet to ensure no bumping or tipping during shipment. My game arrived in flawless condition, not a scratch, and I couldnt believe how clean and sparkly the game was. we set it up and fired up the switch, it was set to free play by default. nice.
the decals are literally mirror finish and so smooth and shiny. i own MBR and IMDN Prem, bought NIB, and can say the decals on this game are better quality from JJP than from those manufacturers. amazingly, there are NO Playfield bolts through the side cabinet, and NO bolts through the head. i have no idea how they fastened those things, but it makes the game look alot cleaner.
the powder coat is silky smooth. on a standard edition, to have beautiful, glossy powder coat is a privilege. thanks JJP!
the art is colorful and beautiful and the LCD has gorgeous graphics. this game is really pretty!
so, on to the game play. the shots are myriad, and EVERY flipper has major involvement. thats important for a 4 flipper game. its nice to have all flippers involved at a high level. if the flippers were not so used, then theres no point in having so many flippers. i love that the shots are well designed, and thought out. they are actually consistently makeable shots from every angle. there are some more difficult shots, yes, but ALL shots are makeable for the above average player, and even the beginner will enjoy the easier shots.
the layout is amazing. i love the hidden ball paths on this game. there are more ways the ball can travel than on most games, even JJP games. the upper right PF has 4 ball paths. thats awesome! the variety of the ball's direction gives this game a certain appeal to the pinball lover who appreciates variety in the games he owns.
the gobstopper is a GREAT bash toy and rotating ball lock! it is very hard to center shoot into the scoop when lock is lit, so make sure you are accurate, otherwise SDTM. this is a good thing. the risk-reward on the lock shot should exist, and does on this game. i dont know another lock shot which has a real risk reward except for IMDN prem up the left ramp.
the sounds and music are awesome; i dont care if some people dont like it. i think its brilliant. the actual character callouts on this game are superb, and comprehensive. the music is great because modes change it. that's what we all wanted. i think there ought to be a music update on this game, but for now im OK with what they went with. I think Lawlor has done his best work on DI and this game. the designs are flawless and unique, not to mention smooth and rhythmic shots. i love how the code is set for combos which Lawlor designed; its brilliant. I smile every time i play it, and was laughing out loud yesterday when the oompa loompa multiball started; the light show was absolutely stunning. the lights on this game are worth the price of admission.
overall, Thanks to JJP! and congrats to JJP, on another great title. I love this game. its the best overall game I have ever owned. close second goes to IMDN Prem, but thats a whole different game and experience.

Great write up! So good too see positivity towards what this game has to offer. I pulled the trigger last night and hope to have my game delivered later this week. First NIB ever and second pin overall to accompany my long-suffering TZ.

#112 4 years ago
Quoted from Adipocere:

Great write up! So good too see positivity towards what this game has to offer. I pulled the trigger last night and hope to have my game delivered later this week. First NIB ever and second pin overall to accompany my long-suffering TZ.

Congrats on ordering a WW! You will love it.
This is my first Jersey Jack machine NIB. I was very impressed by how well the machine was packed.
I picked mine up at the factory. Jack helped put it on my truck.
I didnt have a single issue with my machine. It was 1 day old and came with the latest software preinstalled.
Cant say enough nice things about WW. Each day I play I get better at it (I stink as a pinball player but love the sport).
Your going to have a blast when yours comes in.

#113 4 years ago

Does anyone want the packing materials that came in the box? I dont have space to store it nor the heart to throw it out. If you want it, you must pick it up here in Salem, NH. PM me. Too big bulky to ship.

Added over 5 years ago:

Gone

#114 4 years ago

I don't know if anyone else pointed this out, but if you remove the apron card holders, there are beautiful graphics underneath. What ashamed to be covered up. Mine will be on free play in my house so I am not putting the apron card holders back on. Each side comes off with just 2 Phillips screws and can be put back on.
20190712_190722.jpg20190712_190722.jpg20190712_190945.jpg20190712_190945.jpg

#115 4 years ago

Agree 100% and I’m glad you called that out!

cjchand pointed it out to me on unboxing day and I removed them the day after. Very happy with the look.

#116 4 years ago

Finally, A Willy Wonka Review!

#117 4 years ago
Quoted from Jasontaps:

I don't know if anyone else pointed this out, but if you remove the apron card holders, there are beautiful graphics underneath. What ashamed to be covered up. Mine will be on free play in my house so I am not putting the apron card holders back on. Each side comes off with just 2 Phillips screws and can be put back on.
[quoted image][quoted image]

I thought you were saying this because there may be a golden ticket under there. That would've been cool to put golden tickets in a few machines.

#118 4 years ago

I will have a LE Wonka at Stonehedge soon

#119 4 years ago
Quoted from rogerroger:

I thought you were saying this because there may be a golden ticket under there. That would've been cool to put golden tickets in a few machines.

That would have been an awesome idea. Too bad Jack didn't hide golden tickets in certain machines. Even if it was like an autographed poster like the one at Pintastic (I got mine there. I need to take pics of it and post it here soon).

#120 4 years ago
Quoted from mjpinballs:

Sweet!!!

#121 4 years ago
Quoted from mjpinballs:

Has JJP announced the release date of the higher end models?

#122 4 years ago
Quoted from mjpinballs:

Any idea on eta?

I was hoping you'd get the game. You have such a fantastic selection there!

#123 4 years ago

My distributor sent an email yesterday saying that my LE will ship in 2-3 weeks.

#124 4 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

My distributor sent an email yesterday saying that my LE will ship in 2-3 weeks.

Awesome. I am glad to hear JJ has moved onto the higher end models. Your going to love it! Take some close up shots of the Wonkavator for us!

#125 4 years ago

From PinballSTAR Amusements

Willy Wonka LEs (Limited Edition) will shipping very very very very very soon.

PinballSTAR has plenty of LEs available that will be looking for new homes. Incredible theme, great LCD animations, fantastic layout by designer Pat Lawlor, and Oompa Loompas ! $ 9,500.

Do you need a Willy Wonka ? Contact one of JJP’s largest distributors - PinballSTAR. Great communication and great service before and most importantly AFTER the sale !

Contact Joe at [email protected] for info !
66734783_1963974323704705_5259007116865175552_n.jpg66734783_1963974323704705_5259007116865175552_n.jpg67003729_1963974317038039_4331744375106174976_n.jpg67003729_1963974317038039_4331744375106174976_n.jpg

#126 4 years ago

Approaching one month out from release, this game still feels like it has less creativity, worse sound design, and a more bland art package than Dialed In.

I'd love to have the "bad" issue of feeling temptation of a game, but this is the first JJP game where that doesn't exist for me. I'd much sooner buy Dialed In, where the shots feel a bit more rewarding and fluid, the game design/code more layered and playful, an entirely built and rendered backglass world to be immersed in, and sound design that complements more so than suffocates.

Damn it, I wish I loved this game....

#127 4 years ago
Quoted from Jasontaps:

From PinballSTAR Amusements
Willy Wonka LEs (Limited Edition) will shipping very very very very very soon.
PinballSTAR has plenty of LEs available that will be looking for new homes. Incredible theme, great LCD animations, fantastic layout by designer Pat Lawlor, and Oompa Loompas ! $ 9,500.
Do you need a Willy Wonka ? Contact one of JJP’s largest distributors - PinballSTAR. Great communication and great service before and most importantly AFTER the sale !
Contact Joe at [email protected] for info !
[quoted image][quoted image]

What? No blue wireforms?

#129 4 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

Approaching one month out from release, this game still feels like it has less creativity, worse sound design, and a more bland art package than Dialed In.
I'd love to have the "bad" issue of feeling temptation of a game, but this is the first JJP game where that doesn't exist for me. I'd much sooner buy Dialed In, where the shots feel a bit more rewarding and fluid, the game design/code more layered and playful, an entirely built and rendered backglass world to be immersed in, and sound design that complements more so than suffocates.
Damn it, I wish I loved this game....

(Sorry for having a differing opinion, to my two downvoters. I don't feel wanting to buy a game, yet feeling disappointed to the point of having difficulty with that, should be viewed as negative.)

I remember people stating before release how this felt a bit like Dialed In 2.0. For me, it feels more like .75. There's far less to engage in the game, and that makes me sad.

I drove with my friend 16 hours for the unveil, made sure to be at Helicon day one for one of the first on site locations. So given those efforts and excitement, I don't feel good feeling let down, while obviously making extreme efforts to feel otherwise.

I'm happy if people feel this is fleshed out vision of this game. That's awesome! And I surely won't downvote folks that are enthused and excited. For me, this feels the most elementary of any JJP effort so far, and it feels like it has half the engagement playwise than Lawlor's prior game.

#130 4 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

(Sorry for having a differing opinion, to my two downvoters. I don't feel wanting to buy a game, yet feeling disappointed to the point of having difficulty with that, should be viewed as negative.)
I remember people stating before release how this felt a bit like Dialed In 2.0. For me, it feels more like .75. There's far less to engage in the game, and that makes me sad.
I drove with my friend 16 hours for the unveil, made sure to be at Helicon day one for one of the first on site locations. So given those efforts and excitement, I don't feel good feeling let down, while obviously making extreme efforts to feel otherwise.
I'm happy if people feel this is fleshed out vision of this game. That's awesome! And I surely won't downvote folks that are enthused and excited. For me, this feels the most elementary of any JJP effort so far, and it feels like it has half the engagement playwise than Lawlor's prior game.

The game might just not be for you. There isn't anything wrong with that. Save your money for the one that grabs you like it has those who own and are loving theirs.

#131 4 years ago
Quoted from Adipocere:

The game might just not be for you. There isn't anything wrong with that. Save your money for the one that grabs you like it has those who own and are loving theirs.

Yeah....I just wish it had more vision applied to it's execution, rather than minimizing mech usage and modes feeling scattered and sounds frenetic.

I'd like to buy the first three JJP games, I'm just having some issues with quality control and customer service, so I'm not quite feeling at this point, moving forward pushing more money in that direction.

#132 4 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

Yeah....I just wish it had more vision applied to it's execution, rather than minimizing mech usage and modes feeling scattered and sounds frenetic.
I'd like to buy the first three JJP games, I'm just having some issues with quality control and customer service, so I'm not quite feeling at this point, moving forward pushing more money in that direction.

I own a hobbit LE and every time I need help from JJP they respond within 24hrs. Customer service has been terrific but that’s just my experience

#133 4 years ago
Quoted from Gattiman:

I own a hobbit LE and every time I need help from JJP they respond within 24hrs. Customer service has been terrific but that’s just my experience

For minor issues, yes. But I've had some significant playfield damage, due to simply removing a part from the playfield, and at this point nothing has been resolved for a month.

So yeah, that's been my experience. Small issues, on the ball. Significant ones, well....

#134 4 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

For minor issues, yes. But I've had some significant playfield damage, due to simply removing a part from the playfield, and at this point nothing has been resolved for a month.
So yeah, that's been my experience. Small issues, on the ball. Significant ones, well....

I can see that then. I’d be really pissed and getting a new play field would be a ton of labor to put on.

#135 4 years ago
Quoted from Gattiman:

I can see that then. I’d be really pissed and getting a new play field would be a ton of labor to put on.

I appreciate that.

Getting a JJP game was a dream for me a year ago, seriously. Never thought I would.

A year later, it's been unresolved issues, sitting on my hands, and being more fearful to play my game than anything.

This is an ongoing issue for me, has been in some manner since day one, a few months ago.

I've been patient. My patience is very, very thin.

Thanks again for your viewpoints, personal experience, as well as empathy.

#136 4 years ago

"I'd like to buy the first three JJP games, I'm just having some issues with quality control and customer service, so I'm not quite feeling at this point, moving forward pushing more money in that direction."

My response:
I have the first 3 and The Hobbit (later build date) is the only one with no issues at all unless you count the broken spring that was repaired asap. I'm on the sidelines on Wonka. Partly room, partly lack of gameplay. Concerning Wonka need to look at SE vs. LE, I can't seem to justify LE's otd price.

#137 4 years ago
Quoted from indybru:

"I'd like to buy the first three JJP games, I'm just having some issues with quality control and customer service, so I'm not quite feeling at this point, moving forward pushing more money in that direction."
My response:
I have the first 3 and The Hobbit (later build date) is the only one with no issues at all unless you count the broken spring that was repaired asap. I'm on the sidelines on Wonka. Partly room, partly lack of gameplay. Concerning Wonka need to look at SE vs. LE, I can't seem to justify LE's otd price.

Sorry for hijacking. I have a ranch, building a gameroom. Going to get two or three pins. Family with three kids 12,10,6. Wife is sceptical.
Which title gets them onboard playing and loving pinball?

Wonka standard seems great btw. My first love looking at new pins, were the hobbit, bit it has recieved alot of flack, as i understand it? Boring etc?
Oz looks wonderful, but difficult and not optimal themewise for young kids(they never seen the movie)
Pirates seems great fun, but also trouble and issues?

Sure i could get an old pin first, but at the same time i want the best possible opportunity to engage them with a great pin.

#138 4 years ago

I don’t own any of the titles yet but plan on Wonka soon. It seems to me Wonka can appeal to both boys and girls and all ages. If your 12 year old is a boy, add Pirates. Watch the WOZ movie first and get your family’s reaction. Let them vote for each one. Buy one at a time.

#139 4 years ago
Quoted from Dr-pin:

Sorry for hijacking. I have a ranch, building a gameroom. Going to get two or three pins. Family with three kids 12,10,6. Wife is sceptical.

Wonka standard seems great btw. My first love looking at new pins, were the hobbit, bit it has recieved alot of flack, as i understand it? Boring etc?
Oz looks wonderful, but difficult and not optimal themewise for young kids(they never seen the movie)
Sure i could get an old pin first, but at the same time i want the best possible opportunity to engage them with a great pin.

In my collection the games that get love in those age groups have been Wonka, monster bash le and pirates in that order.

#140 4 years ago

Willy Wonka! Play the movie for them and then get on You Tube and watch the gameplay videos.

#141 4 years ago

Thanks alot for the tips. Im going to buy woz and wonka movie, to see if they like them.
They´ve seen the new wonka and really like it, hopefully the old one goes just aswell, cause the game seems really nice and i get the feeling there has been less initial issues?

#142 4 years ago
Quoted from Dr-pin:

Thanks alot for the tips. Im going to buy woz and wonka movie, to see if they like them.
They´ve seen the new wonka and really like it, hopefully the old one goes just aswell, cause the game seems really nice and i get the feeling there has been less initial issues?

Part of the allure of the original movie is the nostalgia factor. Many of us watched the movie once per year in the early 70s so it’s part of our childhood. I’m not sure how well it transfers to modern day if you watch it now for the first time. Woz is kinda of the same way, came on once per year, typically in March if I recall.

I’ve had no issues with game, just normal minor adjustments.

#143 4 years ago
Quoted from Dr-pin:

First question, have you played any of them?

Are you personally attached or attracted to any of the themes?

Does price matter?

Hobbit might be the most forgiving. Pirates has incredible multiplayer aspects. Wizard of Oz has phenomenal playfield visuals and backglass engagement. Wonka maybe hasn't quite polished it's code entirely yet.

Play all of them, extensively, and have your reactions, and ideally your wife and family's, be the most telling of what you'd like to buy!

(Dialed In is a pretty amazing experience too!)

#144 4 years ago

My son 22 and grandsons 9,7, and 5 did the hell out of my Dialed In,and I’m a 100% sure they will like Wonka even more when I get it.They get excited every time game takes selfies ,the lottery scratch and emojis

#145 4 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

First question, have you played any of them?
Are you personally attached or attracted to any of the themes?
Does price matter?
Hobbit might be the most forgiving. Pirates has incredible multiplayer aspects. Wizard of Oz has phenomenal playfield visuals and backglass engagement. Wonka maybe hasn't quite polished it's code entirely yet.
Play all of them, extensively, and have your reactions, and ideally your wife and family's, be the most telling of what you'd like to buy!
(Dialed In is a pretty amazing experience too!)

Unfortunately, where i live in sweden there is almost zero chance to play any of theme.
Back in the days of playing i really liked titles like totan. Played alot of fish tales, but thats only a favorite of sentimental reasons. I begum playing on a nip-it close to school. Learned to enjoy a more static style of playing. Controlling the ball, aiming and focusing on specific targets.

I think from what i've seen, that hobbit would suit me and i think the integration looks super. Not really a fan of the movies, except the first, and maybe the second one.

Woz looks so stunning, that im not to worried about the lack of shoot lines in lower playfield.

From what i've seen from wonka the flow and the shots, with the synergy between the two upper flippers look second to none, however i kind of fail to see any really enchanting aspects, in regards to modes, that is so clear with woz(somewhere over the rainbow etc), and even more with hobbit.

Dialed in seems fine shoot-wise, but the theme really does nothing for me.
I just keep wondering, if they went that route, why didn't they call sid meier, and had a go at civilization. That would have meant a world of difference. (Atleast in my opinion)

I guess my dream-theme would be a lawler remake of lord of the rings, with same integration they made for the hobbit. That would be áwesome.

I also do realize, that for longivety, there probebly is no one pin. Whatever you choose, you would eventually want some variation, but at that time i hope toystory, or even better coco is up.
(Coco would be a stunning, silly awesome pin)
People talk about wanting a stranger thing pin, due to an exciting upside down world, but coco, there you have an áwesome alternate world to play.

#146 4 years ago

Has anyone else seen a lot of straight down the middle drains from the pop bumper area? I put like 6 games on it and had at least 4 or 5 balls do that, a few that didn't even hit the pops.

#147 4 years ago
Quoted from flashburn:

Has anyone else seen a lot of straight down the middle drains from the pop bumper area? I put like 6 games on it and had at least 4 or 5 balls do that, a few that didn't even hit the pops.

Yes. Short plunge for a skill shot. And short plunge before the auto plunger shoots it. When I get mine, I will probably try to turn down the auto plunger to just make it to the pops instead of shooting right through to SDTM.

#148 4 years ago
Quoted from flashburn:

Same here.

#149 4 years ago

It’s a beautiful pin but I definitely have shorter ball times than previous JJP releases. Those pop bumpers are dangerous.

#150 4 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

Yes. Short plunge for a skill shot. And short plunge before the auto plunger shoots it. When I get mine, I will probably try to turn down the auto plunger to just make it to the pops instead of shooting right through to SDTM.

This. It is designed by an evil genius and requires active defense in many areas.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 86.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 32.99
$ 52.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
7,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Satellite Beach, FL
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 39.00
Playfield - Other
Travahontas Mods
Other
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 25.50
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
Protection
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com
Shooter rods
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.
Sound/Speakers
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 19.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 90.00
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 64.00
Machine - For Sale
Elkhart, IN
$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.
Toys/Add-ons
$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
There are 193 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/willy-wonka-se-s-started-shipping-today-6-24/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.