letter h (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
92f1c59635afb8db992d8d3fd68f1ce8-2.jpg
harrypotter03.jpg
wonka-blu-ray.jpg
piq8qnz7T (resized).png
k0rp49wdvoi2 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 1,434 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 29.
#751 4 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

So I wonder now how might have things gone, if the media partners got to break the news early on the same day (say 10am), and then the presentation was the first hands on.

It depends on what you want your event to be... just the first hands on? the first time in the flesh? the big reveal itself? The news break?

But as a general statement, the informed viewer would have liked the stream they had much better.. because it focuses what the viewer is trying to see.

They way they did it.. everyone was
1 - trying to figure out what the game really was
2 - what the game did
3 - what the game looked like
4 - what the major elements were
5 - what the multimedia looked like
6 - how the game plays
7 - how complete the game really is
8 - whats the differences between the editions

All at the same time from a format that was horrible to answer much of that.

As much as people 'dont want a boring lecture' - you do have to strategically inform and hook your audience during that.. before you just unleash them on the games.

Here obviously they didn't have any ambitions of the seminar except to let people play the games and make it the first public viewing. As an event in isolation, that's not horrible.. but as a product launch.. it was really a bad way to do it.

#752 4 years ago

I’d still like to know what Kaneda’s compensation was.

#753 4 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

Unfair to speculate, but I will anyway. Free trip to JJP factory for him and his wife, and probably a discount on the CE.

Also, I'm probably in on an LE or CE.

#754 4 years ago

Jumping back to another topic, I found this quote comical:

"We're only making 500 Collector Edition games. So put your order in now for this very special machine."

My take:

500 is an unprecedented number of $12,500 machines. It's not like this is actually a lesser number than normal or that any CE has ever sold its entire run before. This number is bigger than normal, at a whole tier level that has only recently been created.

Creating FOMO around this was funny I thought.

#755 4 years ago
Quoted from SheriffBarclay:

Unfair to speculate, but I will anyway. Free trip to JJP factory for him and his wife, and probably a discount on the CE.

That would have been illegal.

#756 4 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

Last night they had been playing for 4 hours non stop and were still fine. Today we played as soon as the show opened and the flippers felt soft.

Power issues on that side of game room for sure

#757 4 years ago

I don’t think a discount is illegal in any way. Audio reviewers are customarily offered to purchase gear they’ve been sent at wholesale pricing. They usually mention if they bought the gear but with so many components (and in this case pinball machines) on the market, the reviewers have choice among all the gear and wouldn’t choose to own something they didn’t like - even with a huge discount.

I’m not defending Kaneda’s review in any way but getting 500$ dollars or so but I wouldn’t imagine someone buying a crappy machine because they saved a few dollars.

#758 4 years ago

Rules flowchart has been posted. If someone can post a high res version of it here that would be awesome.

#759 4 years ago
Quoted from Vdrums:

I don’t think a discount is illegal in any way. Audio reviewers are customarily offered to purchase gear they’ve been sent at wholesale pricing. They usually mention if they bought the gear but with so many components (and in this case pinball machines) on the market, the reviewers have choice among all the gear and wouldn’t choose to own something they didn’t like - even with a huge discount.
I’m not defending Kaneda’s review in any way but getting 500$ dollars or so but I wouldn’t imagine someone buying a crappy machine because they saved a few dollars.

He has a podcast and is regulated by the FTC. If he receives anything at all in compensation, discount, etc he has to disclose it by law in his review.

It’s the same reason twitch streamers have to put in their title that the stream is sponsored or whatnot when they are given a free video game or compensation in return for playing a video game on stream, regardless of them giving a review bad or good.

#760 4 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

He has a podcast and is regulated by the FTC. If he receives anything at all in compensation, discount, etc he has to disclose it by law in his review.
It’s the same reason twitch streamers have to put in their title that the stream is sponsored or whatnot when they are given a free game to play on stream.

You’re funny, I’ll give you that.

Now, I have to get back to the real world.

#761 4 years ago
Quoted from GrandFireball1:

Rules flowchart has been posted. If someone can post a high res version of it here that would be awesome.

The official wonka club thread has a high res pdf in the key posts.

#762 4 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

You’re funny, I’ll give you that.
Now, I have to get back to the real world.

And yet people get in trouble for it.

#763 4 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

And yet people get in trouble for it.

It’s happening everyday on a grand scale.

#764 4 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

It’s happening everyday on a grand scale.

I’m sure it is. But if you’re suggesting that jersey jack is doing something illegal in coordination with all of these podcasts and press, that’s a pretty big charge you’re making.

#765 4 years ago

It seems like there was a lot of pinball media that had access to the machine these last few weeks but they all sat on the information and only one or two people tried to make themselves the story by getting ahead of everything.

#766 4 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

I’m sure it is. But if you’re suggesting that jersey jack is doing something illegal in coordination with all of these podcasts and press, that’s a pretty big charge you’re making.

I’m saying many companies are doing it with little repercussion.

I have no idea how JJP operates their business, but Kaneda does not come off as a guy who does anything out of the goodness of his heart.

#767 4 years ago
Quoted from heyitsjoebob:

Played a handful of games at the show this morning, split across the versions.
None of the versions feel cheap, but the art packages and some of the toys look cheap. There is a disclaimer on the machines stating that the art and design is not final, so here's hoping they can change things up and land closer to (IMO) the amazing Beatles or Munsters artwork.
Can't really hear the sounds, but some of the jingles were fine. I swear I heard a WOZ jingle at one point. Unfortunately I can't really apeak to the sounds.
Game play is slow and floaty, the flippers felt smushy and weak especially after playing the new Stern's. The JJP folks mentioned that the power was a problem for them. I think it's just a slower game. I never came close to blowing it up, but I had a ball or two where things were flowing and it was feeling pretty good.
I'll hit it up again before I leave, but I'm not seeing the amazing game that was promised.

I Just got back from playing it also and you are dead on with everything.. the most obvious thing going back and forth between Wonka and black knight was the floaty, weak, mashed potato feeling flippers on Wonka.. just awful in my opinion. I would love for someone to transplant sterns flippers into Wonka... I would actually think about getting one then. Unfortunately, the feel for me of JJp filppers is a no go. It makes the game harder than it is because of the sloppy flippers. Other than that, its a nice game, so is Black knight.

#768 4 years ago
Quoted from vbittnv:

I Just got back from playing it also and you are dead on with everything.. the most obvious thing going back and forth between Wonka and black knight was the floaty, weak, mashed potato feeling flippers on Wonka.. just awful in my opinion. I would love for someone to transplant sterns flippers into Wonka... I would actually think about getting one then. Unfortunately, the feel for me of JJp filppers is a no go. It makes the game harder than it is because of the sloppy flippers. Other than that, its a nice game, so is Black knight.

There is something wrong with the power being supplied to the wonka games it sounds like. We played each of the machines last night and they were fine. Today the flippers were floaty and soft and squishy. Something definitely not right there.

#769 4 years ago

I think if they tweaked the SDTM video and just played it to Twitch to start / projected it in the room and then went to live gameplay with Lawlor / Katz nearby it would of worked better. They could of had stanchions around the game for the first 30 minutes while Lawlor/Katz were there for Q/A. After that initial hour they could of just streamed Joe Public for the next 3-4. It just seems like they need a dress rehearsal and never have one.

#770 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

But start it up with a long boring speech from a JJp guy reading off his iPhone, and then follow it up with another boring speech from pat who isn’t exactly mr excitement, and then just reveal the game, start playing it with commentary without hyping it up or quickly showing off some of the features?

What the fuck is going on here?! There was no excitement. No show. Seemed amateurish.

You have 12K people watching - live. How about a little excitement and pizazz? People were SO excited for this reveal. There could have been some serious hype. Get the crowd into it. Music. Lasers. Smoke. Reveal the game - show us around the game, then have a pro play a whole game with focus on sound, not commentary and ambient noise and people in the background eating pizza.

You’ve got 5 hours - make the first 30 minutes or so something awesome. You can have people playing pinball and eating pizza on stream for the 4.5 hours after that and the 2k hardcores will stay tuned in for that.

Man i have to agree 100% with you Levi.

It was better this time versus the DI reveal disaster but for F's sake, build the F ing excitement in the room besides the cheap light show!

Play some Rocky music, We Will Rock you, etc. Get the crowd fired up, throw some shit into the crowd.

And have a presenter that matches the excitement and not just reading off an iphone!!! And no, not Jack, he's the worst presenter.

Anyhow, its about the pinball machine but man they F ed up that launch again imo.

And Buffalo pinball is no Jack Danger and was a negative imo.

I had to stop watching it when sandwich man came on and some other weird dude just stood right there forever.

#771 4 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I dunno man, i’d Much rather have a Wonka Standard @$7500 than a Munsters LE @$9k. But, until i play Wonka, there are ton more games i’d Rather own @$7500 than it.
EDIT: I will say pinball is awesome, the reveal of all 3 of these machines (Wonka, BK3, Munsters) was awesome. Pinball is such a mixed bag. Some people like apples, some oranges. Enjoying pinball is what it’s about. Find a game you like and go for it. But all these pinballs look like great players. One word of advice from someone who used to be in the ‘have to have every new pin released’ crowd; wait for the code to mature on all 3 of these new pins before making a purchase decision. Let ops and distributors be those guys who throw down on and be the guinea pigs of early code testers. Prices are too steep to jump in head first anymore. IMO.

For me, sketchy quality and incomplete code encourage more patience. To be honest, the new machines actually make me appreciate my existing line-up that much more!

#772 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

But start it up with a long boring speech from a JJp guy reading off his iPhone,

I must be a boring old man, because I loved Brett's (?) speech. It was very professional and business oriented. I assume based on his speech, his family are the investors in JJP. Despite not knowing anything about him, he made me feel better about JJP's business. It made me believe they are really u retested in building for ops (something they have failed at to date). That speech made me want to buy. Unfortunately, then I didn't feel any magic when the game got shown. Looks like it is an awesome layout. But I felt no emotional connection.

#773 4 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

I was looking at that and thought the yellowish looked a bit meh I don't mind the blue you did also I thought there's a bit of empty space around him and could look good with the factory in the background .

Yep just a faded type of image in the background of the factory would be ideal.

I find it so bizarre they used that hideous color..

#774 4 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

Kaneda is amateur hour - all it takes is VIP treatment early access and he is dazzled and spewing hype. Again.....why people give him the time of day is beyond me. Makes up crazy rumors to get people spun up over Alien and Lebowski - which as far as I can tell was fabricated click bait through and through. Does Jersey Jack a huge disservice by ramping up expectations to an unobtainable fever pitch. Didn’t he get thrown out of a NYC tournament? Didn’t he get banned from an entire other hobby forum? Devoted two years obsessing over taking down a pinball company, then did delusional victory laps like he was a pinball whisperer when they collapsed for non Kaneda reasons. That guy is a toxic mess. Short collective memory here on pinside.

#775 4 years ago
Quoted from zeddex:

Kaneda is amateur hour - all it takes is VIP treatment early access and he is dazzled and spewing hype. Again.....why people give him the time of day is beyond me. Makes up crazy rumors to get people spun up over Alien and Lebowski - which as far as I can tell was fabricated click bait through and through. Does Jersey Jack a huge disservice by ramping up expectations to an unobtainable fever pitch. Didn’t he get thrown out of a NYC tournament? Didn’t he get banned from an entire other hobby forum? Devoted two years obsessing over taking down a pinball company, then did delusional victory laps like he was a pinball whisperer when the collapsed for non Kaneda reasons. That guy is a toxic mess. Short collective memory here on pinside.

I didn't care what K said, but then I listened to the Special When Lit podcast and the hype as at least as high. I couldn't believe what I was hearing -- it really seemed like this machine had to have something crazy different about it by the way they were talking. Hell after listening to that podcast I was tempted to preorder a CE. I seriously recommend listening to their Wonka podcast -- I'm starting to wonder if everyone was hypnotized before playing. They were talking like Stern was going to have to change everything they do to compete and that pinball will never be the same.

Maybe playing the game in a normal setting being able to hear everything clearly makes that much of a difference? I can't say from watching the stream I thought something earthshaking was going on. I'm still tempted to get a SE eventually as the theme is a winner with my wife, but probably only if they change the art on the SE.

#776 4 years ago

double post

#777 4 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

When I first started this thread I just wanted to know where to see it and what time it started . I would have never guessed it would have taken up a life of its own . I did a bit of checking and since the reveal this thread has had 650 + posts the next closest has had 188 + . Making it the number one Wonka reveal thread . Was all set to look at another thread to get all the information on the reveal but as I started this one I felt obliged to check on it and I was blown away the posts came in 10-15 -20 at a time and it was impossible to keep up with . It has nothing to do with me but all you guys posting . There have been some great posts and some poor posts but that's what makes pinside great , general back and forth discussion , it would be boring if everyone had the same opinion . So I would like to thank everybody who has posted and made this such an entertaining thread to read .

No thanks needed. I’m so glad we could all donate our time to help support your cause big guy.

#778 4 years ago
Quoted from imharrow:

I must be a boring old man, because I loved Brett's (?) speech. It was very professional and business oriented. I assume based on his speech, his family are the investors in JJP. Despite not knowing anything about him, he made me feel better about JJP's business. It made me believe they are really u retested in building for ops (something they have failed at to date). That speech made me want to buy. Unfortunately, then I didn't feel any magic when the game got shown. Looks like it is an awesome layout. But I felt no emotional connection.

It’s not very professional giving a speech by reading off your iPhone. It shows he wasn’t prepared or practiced what he was going to say. Like others have said, jjp really has to give more thought to their reveals. First impressions are so important.
SDTM did a very professional promo vid. That should have been their intro.

#779 4 years ago
Quoted from imharrow:

It may have been a lovely speech but it was no way to start the most anticipated reveal stream in years. Neither the content nor the delivery in any way matched the hype and was a very deflating launch.

Imagine if the super bowl opened with the commissioner’s nephew reading an unrehearsed speech off an iPhone in monotone thanking a bunch of people who could have been thanked at the end of the game.

#780 4 years ago
Quoted from iloveplywood:

I didn't care what K said, but then I listened to the Special When Lit podcast and the hype as at least as high. I couldn't believe what I was hearing -- it really seemed like this machine had to have something crazy different about it by the way they were talking. Hell after listening to that podcast I was tempted to preorder a CE. I seriously recommend listening to their Wonka podcast -- I'm starting to wonder if everyone was hypnotized before playing. They were talking like Stern was going to have to change everything they do to compete and that pinball will never be the same.
Maybe playing the game in a normal setting being able to hear everything clearly makes that much of a difference? I can't say from watching the stream I thought something earthshaking was going on. I'm still tempted to get a SE eventually as the theme is a winner with my wife, but probably only if they change the art on the SE.

Kaneda, has made his reputation on being the straight shooter and the podcaster on the side of the collectors but in reality he comes off as a guy with the personality trait of someone that can easily be bought off with some access and insider schwag.

#781 4 years ago
Quoted from SheriffBarclay:

Also, I'm probably in on an LE or CE.

"Free trip" lol, you're trying hard...

#782 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Man i have to agree 100% with you Levi.
It was better this time versus the DI reveal disaster but for F's sake, build the F ing excitement in the room besides the cheap light show!
Play some Rocky music, We Will Rock you, etc. Get the crowd fired up, throw some shit into the crowd.
And have a presenter that matches the excitement and not just reading off an iphone!!! And no, not Jack, he's the worst presenter.
Anyhow, its about the pinball machine but man they F ed up that launch again imo.
And Buffalo pinball is no Jack Danger and was a negative imo.
I had to stop watching it when sandwich man came on and some other weird dude just stood right there forever.

Hell yea they should of had Steve Ballmer do the intro!

#783 4 years ago
Quoted from bigehrl:

it’s generally a good practice to let children under 12 make 5-figure purchasing decisions.

This is the dumbest statement one could make. Self centered much?

#784 4 years ago

Kaneda must love living inside of everyone's heads! LOL!

#785 4 years ago

I was certain they were going to use the elevator / Wonkevator as the main toy ala Theater of Magic where it spins and holds balls etc. it could have been a real beautiful looking centerpiece to this game. I wasn’t ready for a giant rotating Gobstopper! Didn’t know a piece of candy could spin?!

#786 4 years ago

I don't know what all the whining and complaining is about. Since when do pinball enthusiasts care about a red carpet reveal? Game looks awesome, play the damn game. For those of you disappointed, what exactly were you expecting? Looks like a great Lawlor game with JJP quality. All anyone could ask for.

#787 4 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

Says the guy that blew cash on a Munsters LE...

Well duh Munsters is stupid fun
I’d do it again man
How many WOZ games do YOU need ha ha
I don’t know jack about new era pinball but I do get the impression JJP I guess makes high end boutique games and bashes stern along the way
The game is rad big deal but it doesn’t blow Munsters or BK or DP away no way
I’ve played all their games never owned one can’t afford it sold two to get the Munsters but I must have heard from a half dozen buddies I should wait for this game and I still don’t get it how it’s far superior
It’s more money sure

#788 4 years ago

For those who have only seen it online with an overhead view be sure to watch the SDTM gameplay video where you see more from the players angle. From above, there are several things that you miss full effect on.

#789 4 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

There is something wrong with the power being supplied to the wonka games it sounds like. We played each of the machines last night and they were fine. Today the flippers were floaty and soft and squishy. Something definitely not right there.

Edit

#790 4 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

It’s the same reason twitch streamers have to put in their title that the stream is sponsored or whatnot when they are given a free video game or compensation in return for playing a video game on stream, regardless of them giving a review bad or good.

No offense but no one gives a shit about a Pinball podcast. If he's getting a kick back no chance that it's reported and guess what? No one will care.

Sometimes we forget no one really cares about Pinball except us on these forums so let's not forget that and get too over the top.... And you know I'm a fan of yours so just straight talk here.

#791 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

No offense but no one gives a shit about a Pinball podcast. If he's getting a kick back no chance that it's reported and guess what? No one will care.
Sometimes we forget no one really cares about Pinball except us on these forums so let's not forget that and get too over the top.... And you know I'm a fan of yours so just straight talk here.

Point taken.

#792 4 years ago

I paused the STDM video near the end and found a typo on the Golden Ticket. First day "og" October. I don't know if this is just on the LCD, or if the typo carries over to the decals on the side of the backbox (let's hope not).

I've passed this info along to JJP, but if they're reading this thread and need a proofreader, I'm available

d0Vo8ch[1] (resized).jpgd0Vo8ch[1] (resized).jpg
#793 4 years ago

I played the game today going in with high expectations and i feel the game is really lacking in toys. Not sure why it was so hyped in the toy department on some of these podcasts. I don’t see anything really innovative and new.

I do like the layout but with the weak flippers at MGC it was hard to get a good feel on how the game will play in a home environment.

I do think this game was absolutely the best new release compared to all of the other manufacturers new games.

#794 4 years ago
Quoted from jeffgoldstein2:

I played the game today going in with high expectations and i feel the game is really lacking in toys. Not sure why it was so hyped on the toy department on some of these podcasts. I don’t see anything really innovative and new.
I do like the layout but with the week flippers at MGC it was hard to get a good feel on how the game will play in a home environment.
I do think this game was absolutely the best new release compared to all of the other manufacturers new games.

#795 4 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

This is the dumbest statement one could make. Self centered much?

actually, yes. but i don’t see what that has anything to do with my comment.

and for anyone reading this thread in its entirety, “dumbest” is a hell of a stretch.

#796 4 years ago
Quoted from bigehrl:

actually, yes.

Enough said.

#798 4 years ago

I feel so indifferent about Willy Wonka right now. I don't know if I like it or dislike it. I'm not impressed with the theme integration right now. 4 main modes and all of them have movie clips playing where you don't hear any of the actors talking in those scenes? I don't get it. A giant picture of Slugworth for Slugworth Multiball and then nothing that corresponds to scenes from the movie. Same for "Kid Multiball".

I'm also not really a fan of the ruleset design currently. Based on the rule flowchart Willy Wonka isn't anywhere near as deep as any of the previous JJP pins. Overall I just need to see how the code develops for this game and play it before deciding whether or not to buy it.

As of now I'm more impressed with all of JJP's previous titles over Willy Wonka. I'm sure that may change once I actually get to play it and the code is completed.

#799 4 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

Compensation was to see/play the game before the public. He loved the game and shared his excitement on his podcast. He forced no one to listen nor forced anyone to get hyped. If one can’t control their own emotions and put “hype” into perspective when it comes to a pinball machine, Kaneda isn’t the problem.

#800 4 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

I feel so indifferent about Willy Wonka right now. I don't know if I like it or dislike it. I'm not impressed with the theme integration right now. 4 main modes and all of them have movie clips playing where you don't hear any of the actors talking in those scenes? I don't get it. A giant picture of Slugworth for Slugworth Multiball and then nothing that corresponds to scenes from the movie. Same for "Kid Multiball".
I'm also not really a fan of the ruleset design currently. Based on the rule flowchart Willy Wonka isn't anywhere near as deep as any of the previous JJP pins. Overall I just need to see how the code develops for this game and play it before deciding whether or not to buy it.
As of now I'm more impressed with all of JJP's previous titles over Willy Wonka. I'm sure that may change once I actually get to play it and the code is completed.

Look I’m a little disappointed too but worse than hobbit? Cmon now

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Travahontas Mods
Plastics
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Machine - For Sale
Portland, ME
$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball
Decorations
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 86.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.
Protection
Machine - For Sale
Mccordsville, IN
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
10,000 (Firm)
$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.
Toys/Add-ons
$ 39.00
Playfield - Other
Travahontas Mods
Other
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com
Shooter rods
12,500 (OBO)
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.
Sound/Speakers
There are 1,434 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 29.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/willy-wonka-reveal-details/page/16?hl=frippertron and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.