letter h (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
92f1c59635afb8db992d8d3fd68f1ce8-2.jpg
harrypotter03.jpg
wonka-blu-ray.jpg
piq8qnz7T (resized).png
k0rp49wdvoi2 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 1,434 posts in this topic. You are on page 15 of 29.
#701 4 years ago
Quoted from Join_The_Cirqus:

This is the first JJP with the Absence of the Amazing David Theil, and it does show on what we have heard that he is not easily replaced

WOZ was Chris Granner

#702 4 years ago

The two SDTM vids are fairly concise and well executed.
Just enough to leave an impression but left plenty to explore on your own.

Well done.

#703 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

WOZ was Chris Granner

TY
Updated posting

#704 4 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

After watching more video and looking at the feature matrix the $7500 SE makes any Stern premium model look like a rip off.

Wonka SE has arguably has far less in it's feature set than Oktoberfest at the same price point - go compare them mechanically. And less innovation than Oktoberfest. And the SE cabinet art sucks ass and then they put ugly black legs on the thing. Wonka SE looks like a great game but didn't come close to living up to the hype for me.

#705 4 years ago

I really believe the SE is truly geared towards operators that don't care about sideart and an extra mech that's one more thing to fix. The LE and ce are the home versions. We shouldn't be so hard on the SE for that reason, and instead appreciate a cheaper option that everyone has been asking for.

#706 4 years ago
Quoted from Bowlingpin:

Also, couldn’t they have used sound clips of atleast Gene wilder saying “Jackpot” multiple times instead of the voice actor

I'm sure they would have liked to but unfortunately he has passed away

#707 4 years ago

The game looks fun. I’ve watched an hour or so of the stream including the introduction. I’ve seen the STDM video and the TWIP overview.

I totally applaud the lowering of price on a standard, I think a used or the now popular “show demo” discounted model would be in the value range for me. As of late, $7K is about as far as I would go for a pinball machine and it would have to be awesome. I could get close to that if I skipped shipping and picked up one in the above manner.

The C E is really beautiful, but I could get a SE + a new Stern Pro for that much money.
The LE is nice also, but still too high for my tastes. To be fair, I’ve dropped out of the Stern LE market as well.
The SE seems to be a good value. I’ll give up the Wonkavator lock for $2k. I personally prefer the Stainless Bally Williams look, but I’m sure the new powder black has some advantage in cost or durability. That is something I can change at home. I agree that the SE trim and art don’t appeal to me, but not enough to stop a purchase. It’s just too much of a fun looking game for that to get in my way.

I’m really looking forward to see how this looks and plays in a few months. My target for purchase will be about 12 months after release.

Great job JJP!!!

#708 4 years ago
Quoted from konjurer:

Wonka SE has arguably has far less in it's feature set than Oktoberfest at the same price point - go compare them mechanically. And less innovation than Oktoberfest. And the SE cabinet art sucks ass and then they put ugly black legs on the thing. Wonka SE looks like a great game but didn't come close to living up to the hype for me.

Oktoberfest is loaded but the animations, art, and theme are terrible. On top of that the game just isn't fun and I really wanted it to be.

#709 4 years ago
Quoted from konjurer:

Do you have some ownership in the Oktoberfest venture? Because you are in multiple threads with this same garbage. This isn't a binary buying decision, Einstein. We aren't in a situation where people either have to buy Wonka or Oktoberfest.

Go take your trolling shit elsewhere, asshole. I would like to read about the features of a newly-introduced game rather than the "X" game is way better than "Y" game. And you likely haven't even played it. What a jerk-off.

#710 4 years ago
Quoted from RussMyers:

OK, why not for the Wonkavator?

Just a physical install and code change, yes?

Is it just that JJP would not allow it?

RM

My guess is it may require more than just installing a couple pieces, and if JJP were to offer it, it would just give people one more reason not to spend the extra money for a limited or collector edition.
But who knows, we have some amazing people in the community that could possibly find a way do it. but if that feature is a make or break, go with the limited.

#711 4 years ago
Quoted from Spacemanratso09:

This jjp pinball thing is getting weird
Everybody blowing each other staring at the goofy big screen
I don’t know man this shit is getting weird
Munsters even BK3 by a mile

I dunno man, i’d Much rather have a Wonka Standard @$7500 than a Munsters LE @$9k. But, until i play Wonka, there are ton more games i’d Rather own @$7500 than it.

EDIT: I will say pinball is awesome, the reveal of all 3 of these machines (Wonka, BK3, Munsters) was awesome. Pinball is such a mixed bag. Some people like apples, some oranges. Enjoying pinball is what it’s about. Find a game you like and go for it. But all these pinballs look like great players. One word of advice from someone who used to be in the ‘have to have every new pin released’ crowd; wait for the code to mature on all 3 of these new pins before making a purchase decision. Let ops and distributors be those guys who throw down on and be the guinea pigs of early code testers. Prices are too steep to jump in head first anymore. IMO.

#712 4 years ago
Quoted from robotron911:

Do you have some ownership in the Oktoberfest venture? Because you are in multiple threads with this same garbage. This isn't a binary buying decision, Einstein. We aren't in a situation where people either have to buy Wonka or Oktoberfest.
Go take your trolling shit elsewhere, asshole. I would like to read about the features of a newly-introduced game rather than the "X" game is way better than "Y" game. And you likely haven't even played it. What a jerk-off.

whoa, whoa, whoa!!! we’re talking about a children’s game based on a children’s movie, and you just used name calling and profanity as your weapon of choice in a opinion-based discussion. think about that before getting yourself any more worked up.

#713 4 years ago
Quoted from robotron911:

WTF with the personal attack? This is a forum where civil people debate the merits of one machine versus the other. I've been very respectful and said positive stuff about Wonka. I stated a few times that I may end up buying Wonka. I think it's perfectly ok to discuss the pros and cons. In the thread that I started about Oktoberfest and Wonka I presented facts about the number of mechs in Fest... clearly there is as much or even more going on mechanically than Wonka. You're welcome to come over to that thread and present why you think I'm wrong.

#714 4 years ago
Quoted from konghusker:

I really believe the SE is truly geared towards operators that don't care about sideart and an extra mech that's one more thing to fix. The LE and ce are the home versions. We shouldn't be so hard on the SE for that reason, and instead appreciate a cheaper option that everyone has been asking for.

I wouldn't be surprised if more SE's are sold to home buyers than LE's and CE's. It's a better value and you're really only sacrificing a physical ball lock. The only reason I'm being hard on the SE is because JJP removed the "art" from the artwork on the standard cab side and left only the logo which makes it look plain. The front decal and head decals appear to be the same.
There's still time for JJP to change this for the better and it wouldn't even cost them any money to do it. I would never be a buyer in the $9k+ price point but $7.5k is close enough to the point that I could justify a purchase if it checked all the boxes of what I was looking for in a game. I think it's close but I need to play it. Having better cab art on the standard may be enough to sway me into a purchase. It's really just the principle of the decision which bothers me. I'm sure one of the mod makers will come up with a nice vinyl "cling" decal which will add back the artwork that was stripped off by JJP

#715 4 years ago

The game looks cool and I’m looking forward to flipping it.

But, it’s really disappointing to see how blah the base edition art work appears. It’s just a decal, so couldn’t it have been a little better?

#716 4 years ago
Quoted from pipes:

Dude, you own a JJPOTC, is this really your main concern?

Lol, too funny!

#717 4 years ago

Because these decals will pretty much cost the same to manufacture it feels like a purely "you've bought the cheap model" decision rather than a cost saving one. It's not a mech or even something like invisiglass that's a "nice to have".

I think that's why it grates, it could be better but it's not because "you cheaped out".

#718 4 years ago

For the first time maybe EVER, I think Stern may genuinely be worried by this game.

JJP just need to build them quick enough.

Just.

#719 4 years ago

I was very hyped up for this game, but after the reveal I just can’t get past that generic narrator voice! It just detracts from the overall feel so much that I almost can’t bring myself to buy one now. Gene Wilder has a “jackpot” clip in the movie. They could have at least used that to make it better and there are countless clips of “Wonka Bar” they could have used as well. It does still look fun, but it just doesn’t wow me like WOZ did.

Overall, I was way more wowed by WOZ when it first came out and I’ve always wanted one since day one. I think that machine better captures the essence of its own theme than Wonka does. I really wanted to want this game but I’m extremely conflicted about it now. There are just so many things that could have been integrated better in my opinion. Perhaps it will grow on me, but for now I think and I am going to spring for a WOZ or a POTC. I never thought I’d be saying that....

#720 4 years ago

I can’t figure it out. How does the captive ball stay captive? It looks like the bottom right is open.

#721 4 years ago

Are you kidding??? Stern will have the next game launched by mid/late summer and rolling off the line by the time the first Wonka’s start shipping. JJP has got to learn they need to be able to ship immediately after a reveal. Yeah they will get some pre-orders but will quickly lose orders as next new Stern is announced and ships within weeks and not months.

Let’s give people a chance to get some time in on Wonka for some real honest opinions on how the game play is. That will really help to see if JJP has a hit or all hype. For me it’s all hype until I get to play...then will decide if it is a hit and a must have game. Stern has missed for me with the last several releases....fun games but nothing I feel I have to have.

#722 4 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/624d2008-3060-40d4-9e4e-dfef2af1a31e

Willy Wonka : I had to test you, Charlie! And you passed the test! You've won!

Grandpa Joe : Won what?

Willy Wonka : The Jackpot, My dear sir! The grand and glorious jackpot!

#723 4 years ago

Haha this it the big reveal? My BK LE order is safer than ever.

#724 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

IMO the $7500 price gap to $9500 is too large for what you do get for the LE shaker, invisible glass can be added to the standard to bring it to $7800 then you have $1800 just for the extra ball lock mechanism?

Quoted from f3honda4me:

Powder coated trim, legs, and wireforms inside the game too. Also better art and backglass. External sounds control as well.

The artwork on the LE and CE is a significant visual addition, with pictures of Gene on sides and backbox. The SE is meant to be on location in a long line of pinball machines based on side art. I'd imagine that part of the cost difference is the licensing fees for Wilder's image on sides and backbox.

Clearly the price difference is not made up by the sum of the parts, but for a collector that loves the theme it may be warranted. I know that we would add shaker, sound control, invisiglass, and interior side art to a base model. That's why we are in for an LE, and will just add interior blades. Our walk-out basement ceiling is a bit low for toppers, and I'm not a fan of plungers that can't be easily cleaned (yeah, some bit of OCD). Plus, my wife really likes the blue over the red.

#725 4 years ago

When I first started this thread I just wanted to know where to see it and what time it started . I would have never guessed it would have taken up a life of its own . I did a bit of checking and since the reveal this thread has had 650 + posts the next closest has had 188 + . Making it the number one Wonka reveal thread . Was all set to look at another thread to get all the information on the reveal but as I started this one I felt obliged to check on it and I was blown away the posts came in 10-15 -20 at a time and it was impossible to keep up with . It has nothing to do with me but all you guys posting . There have been some great posts and some poor posts but that's what makes pinside great , general back and forth discussion , it would be boring if everyone had the same opinion . So I would like to thank everybody who has posted and made this such an entertaining thread to read .

#726 4 years ago

Played the game a bunch and super fun to shoot. Art is good in person. Code seems solid already.

I am really digging this one!!!!

Flippers are a bit underpowered at the show floor (were strong last night so that is a show power issue on that side). Also, these are clearly labeled as prototypes so expect some art stuff to change

#727 4 years ago
Quoted from Spacemanratso09:

They bash stern? Munsters way better than this where do they get off
I saw another video of jack talking about the game and how great he is and this and that “I did this” “I did that”
It’s weird man
Is that the Star Wars screen?

Says the guy that blew cash on a Munsters LE...

#728 4 years ago

Seems to be a real lack of video and audio clips from the movie. The movie has 2 hours of material to draw from and it seems like there is only a few seconds of footage in the game. Hoping this is just due to early code, and not because of some licensing issue.

#729 4 years ago
Quoted from imharrow:

Yes! Why not use that in the game!?

#730 4 years ago
Quoted from imharrow:

Fairpoint didn't realise that , if only he had said multiball as well

#731 4 years ago
Quoted from JamCat:

I was very hyped up for this game, but after the reveal I just can’t get past that generic narrator voice! It just detracts from the overall feel so much that I almost can’t bring myself to buy one now.

This is so true.

The movie is Wonka giving a tour, telling them where to go, what to do and what not to do. This should be FIRST and FOREMOST in the audio. That is the Wonka experience. Not some generic voice calling outs where Gene Wilder should be calling out.

JJP still has time to rectify this, and to me it is so obvious. Maybe they are too close to the project to know better??

#732 4 years ago

I think the game will be a hit despite a reveal that was only marginally better than the disastrous Dialed In launch. JJP would have been much better served by showing an intro video showing the features of the different models with some extended game play or even the STDM video with Pat. The live game play with top down video with no direct audio and random people flailing away on a machine that clearly not leveled properly was better than nothing but not by much. My wife was interested in the reveal but quickly decided it was a hot mess not worth spending time on.

The game looks bright and fun. The toys and ramps are well done and there are some nice shots and flow - very little of which viewers of the stream would have realized without seeing the SDTM videos and reading some of the other online content produced by those during the NDA period. Callouts, video and music clearly need work and polish. They did not seem to be up to the standards of previous games. And, as someone else said, there is absolutely no excuse for not using Wilder’s clip of “Jackpot”.

The lower price point for a Standard should have a positive effect on sales. I don’t think the side art or lack of the Wonkavator mech are showstoppers or the big deal some are making it out to be but suspect that those interested in keeping the game long term will aim for the LE.

The Kaneda hype and amateur reveal did not do JJP any favors and actually seemed to sap some of the previous excitement for the title. It’s going to take hands on experience for most to decide whether the game will live up to expectations. Wonka was not on my NIB radar but is now at least in the conversation and I hope to play in in the next few months. It’s unlikely I would purchase one before seeing Toy Story (my Disney family not so patiently waiting for this) but I can see Wonka as a worthy addition to the game room if it’s as fun to play as it seems.

#733 4 years ago

Not that anyone knows this yet but I'm going to ask. In the versions with the physical wonkavator the ball lands in a scoop and is fired up to the ball lock. I assume the ball "stops" in a similar spot on the SE for a second for the virtual ball lock to happen. Where does the ball get deposited on the SE after a virtual lock is made? (is it on the right ramp or in the orbit or ?????? Basically does the end result ball flow end up matching all versions?

Again none of you can answer this but It's bugging me.

#734 4 years ago

Got a chance to see some pics and watch a little of the sdtm video today. Game looks good, looks like a great shooter. I'm not sure why they dumbed down the cabinet so much on the standard. If you are going to do 3 models do 3 great art packages or dont bother. It's not going to cost much more to do 3 nice art packages I think this one will sell really well for JJP. I'm not a fan of the theme so its definitely not for me. Didn't care for the movie and just not something that appeals to me. I prefer a little edge and grit in my themes. Overall it looks like DI with a splash of WOZ which certainly isn't a bad thing. Just not my style of game unfortunately, I think a lot of people will be happy though.

#735 4 years ago

From the features list on JJP website: what does this mean?!

• LED Wonka™ factory sign
(5,000) (Only 500 will be made!)

http://store.jerseyjackpinball.com/Games/Willy-Wonka/Willy-Wonka-Collectors-Edition.html

#736 4 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Haha this it the big reveal? My BK LE order is safer than ever.

7K by Christmas!

#737 4 years ago

As has been brought up, I checked out the SDTM video. That is definitely showing the game in its best light.

Just the low camera angle by the flipper improves the game from the top down view of streaming.

I appreciate the streamers, but I wonder for the future what best way to stagger out the reveal might be. In the interest of best reveal for a company, any company.

#738 4 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

He says "the grand and glorious Jackpot" in the movie. Would think they could appropriate the call-out as arising out of the film, as the licensing on old films is different than the issues today like with Guardians of the Galaxy etc.

#739 4 years ago

Played a handful of games at the show this morning, split across the versions.

None of the versions feel cheap, but the art packages and some of the toys look cheap. There is a disclaimer on the machines stating that the art and design is not final, so here's hoping they can change things up and land closer to (IMO) the amazing Beatles or Munsters artwork.

Can't really hear the sounds, but some of the jingles were fine. I swear I heard a WOZ jingle at one point. Unfortunately I can't really apeak to the sounds.

Game play is slow and floaty, the flippers felt smushy and weak especially after playing the new Stern's. The JJP folks mentioned that the power was a problem for them. I think it's just a slower game. I never came close to blowing it up, but I had a ball or two where things were flowing and it was feeling pretty good.

I'll hit it up again before I leave, but I'm not seeing the amazing game that was promised.

#740 4 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

As has been brought up, I checked out the SDTM video. That is definitely showing the game in its best light.
Just the low camera angle by the flipper improves the game from the top down view of streaming.
I appreciate the streamers, but I wonder for the future what best way to stagger out the reveal might be. In the interest of best reveal for a company, any company.

The reveal game needs a TON of work.

I liked seeing the flashing lights and covered games, things were off to a good start. I thought we were in for a bit of a show.

But start it up with a long boring speech from a JJp guy reading off his iPhone, and then follow it up with another boring speech from pat who isn’t exactly mr excitement, and then just reveal the game, start playing it with commentary without hyping it up or quickly showing off some of the features?

What the fuck is going on here?! There was no excitement. No show. Seemed amateurish.

You have 12K people watching - live. How about a little excitement and pizazz? People were SO excited for this reveal. There could have been some serious hype. Get the crowd into it. Music. Lasers. Smoke. Reveal the game - show us around the game, then have a pro play a whole game with focus on sound, not commentary and ambient noise and people in the background eating pizza.

You’ve got 5 hours - make the first 30 minutes or so something awesome. You can have people playing pinball and eating pizza on stream for the 4.5 hours after that and the 2k hardcores will stay tuned in for that.

Buffalo did a nice job as always with the tech. Looked fantastic. But on JJp’s end I feel it was a wasted opportunity. You’ve got 12K people watching and are front page on twitch. Probably 2k of those people were hardcore pin fans - the rest are people who were probably bored out of their minds after 10 minutes and many of them won’t come back. This was a huge opportunity to hook some people or get them interesting in seeing more - people want to get into hobbies that appear exciting, not dull.

Id really like to see some effort put into this kind of thing. A proper hype man opening it all instead of a couple boring speeches would have done wonders.

Check out our coverage of NYCPC 2019 in May if you want an idea of how this stuff could be done differently. And it Jack wants some help for on camera talent for his next reveal I’d be happy to assist.

We all need to move this shit forward.

#741 4 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

Yes, I've been saying this exact thing in our local circles...

Untitled.jpgUntitled.jpg

This is not the right tool for the job. To make the most of these reveals if they are going to do them live, they need to learn some production and make some investment. I was thinking of starting another thread on this very subject.. because I think the last two reveals show just how badly this step can break the company's stride on marketing for the title.

Structuring these things so the pacing is right, the content is right, the media supporting the presentation is right, the messaging is on point... that you highlight your talking points, that you hook the audience...

JJP did get some things very right this time. They had multiple samples there that were playable... they had their partner content primed and ready to support the launch. But they still can't figure out how to host a presentation if it's not just Jack talking off the cuff.

As much as I don't really like the TWIPYs being some 'thing' - what the guys did with that event is a great example of how PRODUCTION can make something little into something that attracts, grabs, retains, and sends people out with an appreciation for what just happened. The game reveals have done the opposite of late.. leaving people lower than when they went in.

Having things like JD stream new games from the factory is awesome.. and great to see GAMEPLAY - but it is NOT a good way to introduce or reveal the game itself for the first time. The overhead cam flattens everything... you get NO perspective of how the game looks as a player.. and you miss most things.

This reveal gave an easy comparsion to just contrast how the buffalostream felt vs the STDM video that was released. Everyone feels better about the game after watching the latter.. and that's not because of where the video came from.. but what it showed and how.

#742 4 years ago
Quoted from Bowlingpin:

Is it just me? Sounded like they were using some of the same callouts from JJPirates.
“Bonus X held” etc sounded identical among others.
s

Yes I heard the same, copy of pirates

#743 4 years ago
Quoted from heyitsjoebob:

Played a handful of games at the show this morning, split across the versions.
None of the versions feel cheap, but the art packages and some of the toys look cheap. There is a disclaimer on the machines stating that the art and design is not final, so here's hoping they can change things up and land closer to (IMO) the amazing Beatles or Munsters artwork.
Can't really hear the sounds, but some of the jingles were fine. I swear I heard a WOZ jingle at one point. Unfortunately I can't really apeak to the sounds.
Game play is slow and floaty, the flippers felt smushy and weak especially after playing the new Stern's. The JJP folks mentioned that the power was a problem for them. I think it's just a slower game. I never came close to blowing it up, but I had a ball or two where things were flowing and it was feeling pretty good.
I'll hit it up again before I leave, but I'm not seeing the amazing game that was promised.

I will say that last night the flippers were firm and good when in the presentation room. Today the same exact machines felt soft.

#744 4 years ago
Quoted from KLR2014:

Yes I heard the same, copy of pirates

Are you suggesting they used Kevin McNally's voice work in Wonka? If so, it has got to be a placeholder.

#745 4 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

I will say that last night the flippers were firm and good when in the presentation room. Today the same exact machines felt soft.

Were the games under constant play? Coils heated up maybe?

#746 4 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Were the games under constant play? Coils heated up maybe?

Last night they had been playing for 4 hours non stop and were still fine. Today we played as soon as the show opened and the flippers felt soft.

#747 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

But start it up with a long boring speech from a JJp guy reading off his iPhone

Public speaking while reading off your iphone is a bad thing. If it's necessary to have an opening spiel, then get an electric speaker who is rehearsed and can nail all this stuff.

Quoted from flynnibus:

JJP did get some things very right this time. They had multiple samples there that were playable... they had their partner content primed and ready to support the launch.

This reveal was better, for certain. But as we are discussing, there is room to make it better.

I think it's important for anyone at JJP to not see this feedback as hating. These are some real points to take in. I think we (as pinball fans and potential buyers) WANT to be blown away. Things have improved, so I think they'll continue to make it better.

#748 4 years ago

So I wonder now how might have things gone, if the media partners got to break the news early on the same day (say 10am), and then the presentation was the first hands on.

#749 4 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

So I wonder now how might have things gone, if the media partners got to break the news early on the same day (say 10am), and then the presentation was the first hands on.

They had 12k people
Watching. So can’t fault their plan or schedule.

The execution could use a little work.

#750 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

But start it up with a long boring speech from a JJp guy reading off his iPhone, and then follow it up with another boring speech from pat who isn’t exactly mr excitement, and then just reveal the game, start playing it with commentary without hyping it up or quickly showing off some of the features?
What the fuck is going on here?! There was no excitement. No show. Seemed amateurish.

Same thing with the Dialed In reveal, we're all there waiting for the sheet to come off the game, and Pat is talking about the new LCD bracket in the backbox and the leg levelers. No one cares, show the game heh. It's just how Pat is I guess.

I'll say this, having been on the presentation side of the room, you really have no idea what the heck is happening on the stream. You're talking to the room, nobody is giving you hand signals for "there are 12,000 people on stream right now". I find it hard to fault JJP overmuch, they clearly seeded content ahead of time, as soon as the game was announced there was video content with interviews and polished gameplay. There was a plan, it worked pretty good.

I really think the reality of the whole situation is the game itself didn't blow people away as the hype foretold. If the toys and presentation of the actual game were stunning the stream would have been fine. As it is those who were already committed seem happy, the fence sitters are in wait and see mode, and the skeptics got the fuel they needed to stay disinterested. No reveal can change what the game is. If there was a chocolate river down the playfield or whatever wild shit people convinced themselves was gonna be there it would be a different story.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
There are 1,434 posts in this topic. You are on page 15 of 29.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/willy-wonka-reveal-details/page/15?hl=zmeny and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.