• Latest reply 2 years ago by jester523
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

23F9A952-0D10-4018-A8DE-7B76F7BE6433 (resized).jpeg

#1 2 years ago

Willy Wonk LEs being re-run by JJP and on the line now - small run - they won't last long.

$ 11,000 - Email Joe at [email protected]

#2 2 years ago

Just heard this. Curious as to why not POTC or WOZYBR but apparently Wonka's were needed so cool! Not sure what this does to the current GnR's and Toy Story release with line capacity but we will see

#3 2 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

Willy Wonk LEs being re-run by JJP and on the line now - small run - they won't last long.
$ 11,000 - Email Joe at [email protected]

Awesome!

Quoted from Hoteldrummer:

Just heard this. Curious as to why not POTC or WOZYBR but apparently Wonka's were needed so cool! Not sure what this does to the current GnR's and Toy Story release with line capacity but we will see

Might be because their line isn’t set up to run wide bodies yet.

#4 2 years ago

New 2nd line running - doesn't affect GNR.

#5 2 years ago

Because Wonka is kickass. I’ve played GNR, great game, but Wonka is the best JJP, in terms of layout and flow.
Glad they’re making a few more!

#6 2 years ago

Do they still have the license to POTC? I had also heard it was expensive to make, but obviously that's just peoples opinions.

#7 2 years ago

Nice money grab by JJP

#8 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Nice money grab by JJP

Today I bought a half dozen eggs.

Nice money grab upstate organic farmers!!!!

#9 2 years ago

Never hesitate to buy from Joe - wonderful seller!

#10 2 years ago

A re-run 'Limited Edition'? As the joke goes, limited only to how many they can sell!

#11 2 years ago

How many LE models have been made so far? I'm sure they have a ways to go to get to the total unit LE allocation of 5,000.

#12 2 years ago

Yea re-run potc would be great! Still regret selling my ce

#13 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Nice money grab by JJP

How is making the product their business produces a “money grab”?

#14 2 years ago
Quoted from Vitty:

Never hesitate to buy from Joe - wonderful seller!

X 1000 Joe is the best of the best!

#15 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:How is making the product their business produces a “money grab”?

Everything this company does is a money grab. They knowingly sell defective products and don’t stand behind their customer. Just awful.

#16 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Everything this company does is a money grab. They knowingly sell defective products and don’t stand behind their customer. Just awful.

Well, that’s another topic. What are they supposed to do, though? Close forever?

#17 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Well, that’s another topic. What are they supposed to do, though? Close forever?

Respond to their customer complaints and make paying customers with disintegrating playfields whole.

#18 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Respond to their customer complaints and make paying customers with disintegrating playfields whole.

It’s a crazy market. People like to pay a lot for playfields made of wrapping paper. If they’re selling, they’re selling. I’m not buying them. You don’t have to either.

#19 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Dude. Not the thread for this. Plenty of other threads to go piss and moan about JJP in.

Moving right along…

Pinballstar is awesome. Super good dude to deal with!

I would put money on JJP running POTC again. I heard they already had plans to do so, but Covid sidelined it. Fingers crossed it happens.

#20 2 years ago

A great pin…Glad to see that others will get to own one

#21 2 years ago
Quoted from jester523:

Do they still have the license to POTC? I had also heard it was expensive to make, but obviously that's just peoples opinions.

Great question, who knows. Wishful thinking on my part I guess. Imagine if they did though? Someone who paid $20k or more and then they rerun them? Ouch!! LOL I don't wish that on anyone but just saying, that would suck

#22 2 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

Nice! I just paid for a NIB GnR LE today in fact as some distros got them in stock! Good luck to them, more the better!

#23 2 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Awesome!

Might be because their line isn’t set up to run wide bodies yet.

Probably, but we can wish for it someday!

#24 2 years ago
Quoted from KrustyBurger:

A re-run 'Limited Edition'? As the joke goes, limited only to how many they can sell!

They haven’t sold 5k of them yet. That’s the amount of limited editions there could be.

#25 2 years ago

Probably, but we can wish for it someday!

Heck yea!

#26 2 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

This bodes well for Toy Story coming sooner rather than later

#27 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Nice money grab by JJP

Oh no... some company trying to make money? what a shame.

Good for them, this is their best playing game IMO so the more out there the better.

#28 2 years ago

Glad to see a second line producing more Wonka’s, great layout and fun pin. It is absurd JJP calls a pin an LE with a qty of 5,000 but they seem insistent upon it. Wish they would call it a premium, oh well.

#29 2 years ago

Someone should tell JJP if they make a rerun of a game how about some new code or polish to go with it. Especially when it comes with a big price increase.
Just an idea.

#30 2 years ago
Quoted from playtwowin:

Someone should tell JJP if they make a rerun of a game how about some new code or polish to go with it. Especially when it comes with a big price increase.
Just an idea.

They literally just dropped a new code update for Wonka lol

23F9A952-0D10-4018-A8DE-7B76F7BE6433 (resized).jpeg23F9A952-0D10-4018-A8DE-7B76F7BE6433 (resized).jpeg
#31 2 years ago

So these are on the line now? Any word for a more accurate estimation on when we will get these?

I ordered one from Nitro (the Canadian store).

#32 2 years ago

I thought that code update just enabled scorebit features. Was there any other polish given to the game itself?

#33 2 years ago
Quoted from playtwowin:

I thought that code update just enabled scorebit features. Was there any other polish given to the game itself?

They just had a major code update in August.

#34 2 years ago
Quoted from chaz009:

So these are on the line now? Any word for a more accurate estimation on when we will get these?
I ordered one from Nitro (the Canadian store).

The other post said production in october, orders fulfilled by the holidays (hopefully).

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 19.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
$ 39.00
Playfield - Other
Travahontas Mods
Other
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
Machine - For Sale
Mccordsville, IN
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com
Shooter rods
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
10,000 (Firm)
$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.
Protection
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball
Decorations
$ 32.99
$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Travahontas Mods
Plastics
Machine - For Sale
Grand Forks, ND
$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball
Boards
Machine - For Sale
Portland, ME
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/willy-wonka-les-being-re-run-pinballstar-taking-orders?hl=cloggeddrain and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.