(Topic ID: 287484)

Willy Wonka and the Chipping Play Field......

By jhngh41

9 months ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 days ago by MJK-911
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 9 months ago

Just scored a JJWWLE in a trade for my Hobbit Gold Smaug + cash. The WW is a 3rd owner and it included a NIB play field and the original play field shows pooling and some chipping. Have any of you swapped your play field in any of your JJ pins? Anyone do a WW? How tedious is it? How long did it take you? TIA

Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory (LE)

#2 9 months ago

Play the crap of out of your chipped playfield and sleep well knowing you have a new replacement if you ever want to display it in a museum

#3 9 months ago

"build quality"

#4 9 months ago

Insightful and helpful.

The job takes many hours, but also is something that I personally I find exciting and fulfilling. Take lots of pics. Will take about 20 to 30 hours.

#5 9 months ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Play the crap of out of your chipped playfield and sleep well knowing you have a new replacement if you ever want to display it in a museum

this is what i would do. Lay some mylar down to help keep it from getting worse and play it.

#6 9 months ago

decided I don't care

9 months later
#7 5 days ago

Took me 9 hrs to do the upper playfield on a Black Knight, I replaced the Lexxon play-field. Was alot of fun, but it took TIME!!!!

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside